• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Ploegy Ploegy Hey. Sorry to hold up Roxas. I know it's been a week or two since I said I'd post but I just don't have it in me. I'm gonna remove myself from the scene for now. I'm contemplating stepping down from RPing here for awhile too, but I definitely don't wanna hold your characters up any longer.

I don’t see how waiting a few weeks is that terrible..
I’m dropping Jeff, Pokey, Paula so no would wait my muse for them has ran dry.
I'm not saying waiting is terrible, but it does and is effecting my own muse as well. I'm not here trying to make you drop characters or anything... Hell if your muse is struggling, I figure having someone else post more to respond to might help. I'm really not trying to attack you or anything like that

Ploegy Ploegy Hey. Sorry to hold up Roxas. I know it's been a week or two since I said I'd post but I just don't have it in me. I'm gonna remove myself from the scene for now. I'm contemplating stepping down from RPing here for awhile too, but I definitely don't wanna hold your characters up any longer.
Ahhhh it's all good and I completely understand! Thank you for letting me know!

I'm not saying waiting is terrible, but it does and is effecting my own muse as well. I'm not here trying to make you drop characters or anything... Hell if your muse is struggling, I figure having someone else post more to respond to might help. I'm really not trying to attack you or anything like that

Ahhhh it's all good and I completely understand! Thank you for letting me know!
I’ve been struggling anyway with their muses it seems stronger with Seph and Cyan nowadays. I think it’s best if I drop the others.

So I’ll probably get a Pyra post up tomorrow kinda lost my motivation to write and couldn’t get it back tonight and I’ll start preparing to post for Sora as well over the next few days!

As for Roxas, I’ll have to figure out what’s gonna happen with him cuz he’s kinda in an awkward spot

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat The last post for the PCs in the Ghost Ship was my post, which was on April 2, almost a month ago. I understand you had things going on offline, but after that long of waiting it's not fair to the other players to have them wait any longer. If you have Writer's Block, that's no problem and nothing to be ashamed of, but I'd rather you have simply told us that rather than tell us numerous times that you'll make a post but never deliver. We could try to help you with the Writer's Block or, as Ploegy said, skip your turn so you'll later have more to respond to. This isn't an attack on you; eventually I have to do my job as GM and keep the RP going so it doesn't stall and die. I'll keep your characters on the roster for a little bit in case you change your mind about dropping them. That won't be an issue for me.

I'm very sorry to hear. Is there anything I can do to help? I'll also keep your characters on the roster for a bit in case you want to come back later!

SheepKing SheepKing Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Ploegy Ploegy What's the situation with the Military Base? I know Develius, FunnyPresident, and 101 haven't been active, and I don't want folks to be stuck. I want to see if we can figure out how to move things along at the Military Base, and include Roxas.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat The last post for the PCs in the Ghost Ship was my post, which was on April 2, almost a month ago. I understand you had things going on offline, but after that long of waiting it's not fair to the other players to have them wait any longer. If you have Writer's Block, that's no problem and nothing to be ashamed of, but I'd rather you have simply told us that rather than tell us numerous times that you'll make a post but never deliver. This isn't an attack on you; eventually I have to do my job as GM and keep the RP going so it doesn't stall and die. I'll keep your characters on the roster for a little bit in case you change your mind about dropping them. That won't be an issue for me.

I'm very sorry to hear. Is there anything I can do to help? I'll also keep your characters on the roster for a bit in case you want to come back later!

SheepKing SheepKing Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Ploegy Ploegy What's the situation with the Military Base? I know Develius, FunnyPresident, and 101 haven't been active, and I don't want folks to be stuck. I want to see if we can figure out how to move things along at the Military Base, and include Roxas.
Oh thanks for reminding me, I was gonna do a small action segment for Sephiroth. As for Doom Slayer and Isabelle, they're kind surrounded so if you want to send Roxas in, i don't mind

I’ll have to go back a bit and reread the recent Military Base stuff to figure out how I wanna incorporate Roxas into it. Do feel free to keep it moving as I try to figure it out though cuz I wouldn’t want to slow you down especially since I am gonna focus on Pyra and Sora first

Last edited:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- So I had a couple questions about the Military Base before I really got to planning Roxas out

For starters, I was curious if there would be anything he'd be able to notice from outside, since that is where he currently is? If not, would he notice something on the base floor upon entering that that would give him any kind of indication to go towards the Data Archives and help? Just trying to think of what would possibly draw him further from where he’ll enter

Minako Minako Those drawings of Peach are cute!

Thank you!

I had them doodled like a week or so ago, as soon as I read your post, and REALLY, REALLY wanted to incorporate them into my response, which is why I took so long!

It turns out my S/O had a company dinner AT AN ARCADE/BAR Hybrid, so he could invite outside people, and we ended up having dinner there as soon as he came back from work when I was in the middle of typing my post and uploading my doodles, so I'm SO SORRY I didn't get this in Thursday evening like I had intended! D:

Thank you!

I had them doodled like a week or so ago, as soon as I read your post, and REALLY, REALLY wanted to incorporate them into my response, which is why I took so long!

It turns out my S/O had a company dinner AT AN ARCADE/BAR Hybrid, so he could invite outside people, and we ended up having dinner there as soon as he came back from work when I was in the middle of typing my post and uploading my doodles, so I'm SO SORRY I didn't get this in Thursday evening like I had intended! D:
You're fine! Dinner with your S/O is way more important!

The doodles are very cute indeed so I third it! lol

SheepKing SheepKing

Thank you!

I might try to doodle up (for added Peach and Zelda Shenanagains, of course!) more, but I'm gonna try to not make it a habit cause I gotta remember I don't have as much time as I used to for RP doodling! @_@;;

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Thank you for being so understanding!

I promise if I had known about Thursdays company dinner I wouldn't have promised a post that day! (He had forgotten about the dinner until literally the last minute AND gotten the date mixed up SO it was definitely a surprise to me until he walked in announcing it as I literally was working on that post! xD;; )

Ploegy Ploegy

Thank you! Definitely nothing compared to your amazing and amazingly cute art though!!! xD I haven't drawn seriously in a LONG TIME! @A@;

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Thank you for being so understanding!

I promise if I had known about Thursdays company dinner I wouldn't have promised a post that day! (He had forgotten about the dinner until literally the last minute AND gotten the date mixed up SO it was definitely a surprise to me until he walked in announcing it as I literally was working on that post! xD;; )
lol aww

I understand you're going through a busy time and your free time is limited. I wasn't bothered! The post was worth the wait!

Ploegy Ploegy

Thank you! Definitely nothing compared to your amazing and amazingly cute art though!!! xD I haven't drawn seriously in a LONG TIME! @A@;
Awww you're too kind but fr they are super adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back