• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I'll try to get Byleth up hopefully tomorrow! I have a small start on him, but I have 0 focus tonight

Oh no, they don't have to split up at least not for too long. I just figured Roxas didn't have much choice but to escape, but I figured they join back together ASAP, and reuniting is Roxas' goal for now. I hope I hadn't implied otherwise and I apologize if I did
No need to apologize, just wanted to make sure you're still interested in continuing this interaction. I'll try to put up a response before the week is out, but if not, by the weekend for sure.

I've shared my Pit and T'ink headcanons, so I'll share some Dark Pit headcanons I have.

Dark Pit prefers the outdoors. While not claustrophobic, he dislikes the feeling of being confined. He has his own room during the Smash Tournaments, but he rarely uses it, preferring to sleep outside instead. He'll still get mad if someone enters his room uninvited. Whether or not he actually uses it, it's still his!

Dark Pit often suffers from nightmares. Pit noticed this when Dark Pit stayed in Skyworld for a few days, and gave him one of his old plush toys. It seems to help, but Dark Pit tries to keep it a secret. He's got a reputation to keep after all!

Both Pits are incredibly stoic and stubborn when it comes to illnesses. If either Pit is visibly ill, it's likely they've been sick for a while and it's worsened to the point that they can no longer hide it.

Dark Pit does his best to be self-sufficient. He'll only use the services offered at Viridi's temple that relate to his job as an officer of the Forces of Nature such as the Weapons Altar. He never wants to be dependent on Viridi, and he maintains a distant and professional partnership with her. She doesn't own him!

In the Japanese version of Uprising, Palutena states that Dark Pit is never truly at peace unless he is in battle. There is some truth to this. If Dark Pit goes too long without fighting, he becomes more aggressive and destructive. Thankfully, activities such as training, sparring, and hunting help keep those tendencies under control. Viridi and Palutena are unsure if this is part of the mirror's magic as a means to keep its creations under some form of control, or if it's because Dark Pit is a manifestation of Pit's negative traits, such as an apparent bloodthirst. It could be both!

Dark Pit smiles more often than folks may think but it's usually done in private. A very quick way to make it vanish is to bring attention to it. He has a soft spot towards animals, creatures such as Pokemon and Chao; and small children. He shows more patience, tenderness, and restraint towards them than he typically would for others. This is likely because they are innocent beings. Dark Pit does smile more than once in Uprising!

Woooo got Byleth up!

If any groups need me to post cuz someone is stuck, do feel free to say so because I am pretty motivated to post

Woooo got Byleth up!

If any groups need me to post cuz someone is stuck, do feel free to say so because I am pretty motivated to post
I’m just waiting for Ramadan last day is Thursday. I’ll have mor energy then.

Byleth shows no fear. Big lizardman does not intimidate him

This is completely random, but Nintendo shadow dropped a new Xenoblade DLC trailer and well, I think we actually are getting Pyra's daughter!! It's not confirmed but ahhhhhh!!!
FuClW92aAAI1Gk0.png

So angry about his promotion!

Oh! I should probably explain for non-military folk: the insignia for a lieutenant is a golden bar. Because of this, lieutenants are sometimes referred to as "butter bars."

XD Pit leaves Pichu in charge of the Centurions while he goes off on a job Palutena needs him to do.

Pichu: Pichu! Pichupichupichu! Pi-chu!

Centurion 1: *muttering* Uh, do you understand what the lieutenant is saying?

Centurion 2: *muttering back* Beats me, but he says it with such authority!

I’ve already started my Layton post last night! I’ve been really inspired lately.

Byleth is really determined to not let Puzzle Dad die! It’d be kind of sweet and funny if most good-aligned Smash fighters have an “I’ve only known Professor Layton for five minutes, but if anything were to happen to him—!!” reaction to him upon their meeting.

Woooo for being inspired! We love being inspired!

Byleth will not let him die on his watch. Sure he's seen a lot of death and take many lives himself, but he does care about helping when he can. He said he would keep him and Luke safe, so he will

Also again on my random Xenoblade tangent, they released this song early and ahhhhhhh! Man I love Xenoblade

It’d be pretty tragic if they lost Layton. Then Byleth would be stuck looking after a little boy who is lost in a strange and dangerous world, and with no understanding of what’s happening and why!

That is exactly what Byleth would like to avoid

Byleth figuring he wouldn't be a good guardian figure, but Pyra would be

Byleth very likely didn't need the save, but Layton has a tendency to tackle people out of the way of falling objects.

Byleth very likely didn't need the save, but Layton has a tendency to tackle people out of the way of falling objects.
I'm sure Byleth hardly minds being helped every once in awhile

Dark Pit and Pit when one of Palutena's higher ranking soldiers think they can pull rank on Pittoo XD

I'm sure Byleth hardly minds being helped every once in awhile
It's a pretty silly mental image: Cartoony Lego Man Layton tackling and shielding the more realistic and anime-styled Byleth!

In Layton's world he's considered to be tall, but in other worlds with more realistic human designs, such as in the Prof. Layton and Phoenix Wright crossover game, Layton stands at about 5'9" including his hat. There's no official height without the hat, but I would guess he's roughly around Pit's height, who is 5'5". I'm assuming he's smaller than Byleth, which makes the idea more amusing!

It's a pretty silly mental image: Cartoony Lego Man Layton tackling and shielding the more realistic and anime-styled Byleth!

In Layton's world he's considered to be tall, but in other worlds with more realistic human designs, such as in the Prof. Layton and Phoenix Wright crossover game, Layton stands at about 5'9" including his hat. There's no official height without the hat, but I would guess he's roughly around Pit's height, who is 5'5". I'm assuming he's smaller than Byleth, which makes the idea more amusing!
Byleth is typically seen as about 5'10 or so give or take an inch so it is an amusing image for sure

That means Luke is so bitty that he can run under Byleth's legs! D'aww!

Now I'm picturing Byleth grabbing Layton from under the arms and lifting him up like a cat because smol man.

Byleth talking to short people is just him picking them up under the arms confirmed lmao

It’s even funnier to imagine this given Byleth is probably too serious natured to actually do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back