• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I was streaming a Prof. Layton game and I described the story of the games to pretty much be "Jojo, but more elegant and chill."

My viewers were like, "... You're not wrong!" XD

Hearing my viewers go, "Wait, what? What??" and feeling their brains break as the plot unravels is always fun!

I was streaming a Prof. Layton game and I described the story of the games to pretty much be "Jojo, but more elegant and chill."

My viewers were like, "... You're not wrong!" XD

Hearing my viewers go, "Wait, what? What??" and feeling their brains break as the plot unravels is always fun!
You’re not wrong lol more chill none of the insanity the stands bring in.

Last edited:
Ploegy Ploegy Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat wigi wigi Develius Develius SheepKing SheepKing Gears Gears SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Minako Minako 101 101 AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

I just want to do a check-in and make sure everyone is doing alright. I know activity in the RP has been slow lately. This isn't meant to crack the whip and get people posting, but to address any questions or concerns folks might have.

Sorry if I forgot to tag anyone!
It’s Ramadan here so my energy has been so-so. Also my mom had a spinal surgery that’s been occupying my mind lately. I’ll be getting posts up soon. I haven’t forgotten ^^

I’m ok! So sorry! S/O and I are trying to move to a bigger place so I have room for MY stuff and that means my weekends are a bit shot with that and chores I only have time to do weekends BUT I’ll try to get a post in today or tomorrow, I am SO SO SORRY!

I’m ok! So sorry! S/O and I are trying to move to a bigger place so I have room for MY stuff and that means my weekends are a bit shot with that and chores I only have time to do weekends BUT I’ll try to get a post in today or tomorrow, I am SO SO SORRY!
You're fine! There's no pressure! I just want to make sure everyone is okay.

Congrats on a bigger place! I'm really hoping that in the near future I'll be able to move out of my apartment and have a house.

You're fine! There's no pressure! I just want to make sure everyone is okay.

Congrats on a bigger place! I'm really hoping that in the near future I'll be able to move out of my apartment and have a house.

Thank you! @.@; Yeah, it’s barely big enough for ONE person, so when **I** moved in…

Yeah… @.@;

I still love this RP and wanna post in it, I just need to try to squeeze in posts at work or before dinner cause now the next few weekends are booked with apartment tours!

And Good luck! I know finding a new place isn’t easy! Especially with this housing market!!!

Ploegy Ploegy Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat wigi wigi Develius Develius SheepKing SheepKing Gears Gears SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Minako Minako 101 101 AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Funnier President Funnier President

I just want to do a check-in and make sure everyone is doing alright. I know activity in the RP has been slow lately. This isn't meant to crack the whip and get people posting, but to address any questions or concerns folks might have.

im doing alright! finals are here and im trying to finish this semester on a high-note!

Ploegy Ploegy Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat wigi wigi Develius Develius SheepKing SheepKing Gears Gears SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Minako Minako 101 101 AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Funnier President Funnier President

still kicking! Shajdjskfh a mixture of it nearing the end of the school year plus a bit of a burnout has slowed down my ability to get out posts but I still am def participating! (I’m gonna get a post out by the end of the day for Pichu I promise 😭 💪)

I dunno the context for this, but I doodled this up last night and decided to pretty it up it was supposed to have Byleth as well but I got annoyed and couldn't be asked to add more
jokersorapyra.png

I just streamed more of Prof. Layton and the Unwound/Lost Future. One of my viewers is really invested in the story. Hoo-boy, I think he's going to be crushed by the ending!

Ten years prior to the events of Unwound/Lost Future, Layton's girlfriend dies during a time-travel lab experiment gone horribly wrong. It turns out she was transported ten years to the future (the present) and when Layton eventually reunites with her, she reveals that her stay is only temporary and she'll be transported back to the moment she died. It's at that point we see the normally controlled and rational Layton break down. His hat is a gift from her, and she's the reason he takes being a gentleman so seriously.

still kicking! Shajdjskfh a mixture of it nearing the end of the school year plus a bit of a burnout has slowed down my ability to get out posts but I still am def participating! (I’m gonna get a post out by the end of the day for Pichu I promise 😭 💪)
FUCK YEAH PROMISE HAS BEEN KEPT 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

I just streamed more of Prof. Layton and the Unwound/Lost Future. One of my viewers is really invested in the story. Hoo-boy, I think he's going to be crushed by the ending!

Ten years prior to the events of Unwound/Lost Future, Layton's girlfriend dies during a time-travel lab experiment gone horribly wrong. It turns out she was transported ten years to the future (the present) and when Layton eventually reunites with her, she reveals that her stay is only temporary and she'll be transported back to the moment she died. It's at that point we see the normally controlled and rational Layton break down. His hat is a gift from her, and she's the reason he takes being a gentleman so seriously.
That spoiler just hurt my heart oml 😭

That spoiler just hurt my heart oml 😭
Yeah. That cutscene was beautifully done!

Layton is very stubborn about not taking off his hat in public. In the second game, Diabolical/Pandora's Box, a bouncer told Layton that he couldn't enter a restaurant with "that" hat on. So Layton gives him a random hat he found, politely tells the bouncer and Luke that he is not taking off his hat, and goes on his way. He doesn't even go into the restaurant lol

FUCK YEAH PROMISE HAS BEEN KEPT 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
I pictured one of the Pits, upon learning about Pichu's leadership skills shown during the fight with the Primids, deciding to take him under their wing (hehe) and give him officer training!

Pit tells Pichu that Lady Palutena needs him to do something, so Pichu's now in charge. The Centurions are very confused!

I pictured one of the Pits, upon learning about Pichu's leadership skills shown during the fight with the Primids, deciding to take him under their wing (hehe) and give him officer training!

Pit tells Pichu that Lady Palutena needs him to do something, so Pichu's now in charge. The Centurions are very confused!
Awww! but if it wasn’t for all of Sora’s kindness, then Pichu wouldn’t have been able to put his leadership to use! Somehow this leads to poor Sora gets roped into being in charge with Pichu. Dhsjdhsfid and if The Land of Dragons is anything to go off of, at some point the boy’s gonna end up getting sucker punched by a StrongArm 💪

Last edited:
Good thing our current Sora has experienced this moment yet. Doesn’t have to have that harsh memory lol. But now I just imagine that somehow anytime he’s involved in the military he just gets bullied like that

Oh no, Sora ends up joining Roxas in training under Pittoo! Welcome to Boot Camp, boys!

Pittoo: La-dee-dah! Everyone drop! Drop like Lady Palutena’s credit score! Drop like Samus drops her upgrades! Drop like Ness’s father dropping out of the family photo!

I am now imagining Pittoo singing “I’ll Make a Man Out of You,” lol The Greek version isn’t bad!

Pit makes Pichu a lieutenant and tapes a stick of butter to his tummy to show his rank. Pichu immediately eats the butter. Pit rubs the back if his head; he should’ve expected that!

Last edited:

I plan to stick around until I get kicked out. If I'm slow posting it's because of depression, procrastination, and/or burnout. I'm kind of struggling with all three at the moment I think. But I do really want to keep this RP moving, so long as the rest of you do too.

Ploegy Ploegy Since I'm here, do you want to have Roxas and Snake split up at the Military Base? I didn't mean to imply that with my post, but if you do, that's fine.

Ploegy Ploegy Since I'm here, do you want to have Roxas and Snake split up at the Military Base? I didn't mean to imply that with my post, but if you do, that's fine.
Oh no, they don't have to split up at least not for too long. I just figured Roxas didn't have much choice but to escape, but I figured they join back together ASAP, and reuniting is Roxas' goal for now. I hope I hadn't implied otherwise and I apologize if I did

anyone want an encounter with cyborg Kirby?

With how excited Peach was, I immediately imagined Dark Pit freeing himself from Big's fishing line only to be smothered by a Peach hug after that!

Peach: I'm so happy you're safe!

Dark Pit: *struggling* LEGGOAME!

Peach: *Holds Dark Pit out at arm's length* Oh my gosh, you're soaked!

Dark Pit: *takes a breath of fresh air before suddenly getting a handkerchief in the face* Hey! HEY! STO--MMMFF!!

Peach: Goodness gracious! Look at all those bumps on your head! Aw, you poor thing! *kisses the top of Dark Pit's head*

Dark Pit: *freezes instantly! Only AoL dial up sounds going on in his head*

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back