• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Now I'm picturing Pit being pressured to try and intimidate shopkeepers into selling at lower, more reasonable prices, but between Anna and Ploegy's hypothetical Nopon, he struggles because all the shopkeepers he runs into in the Smash Realm are too cute!
I mean the original/classic Annas prior to Awakening were the merchants of secret shops that you could find that give out rare loot! Stumble/find them and you can get some TASTY sales and opportunities!

I mean the original/classic Annas prior to Awakening were the merchants of secret shops that you could find that give out rare loot! Stumble/find them and you can get some TASTY sales and opportunities!
Plutons steal Pit's weapons or Samus's upgrades and they end up in Anna's shop!

Everyone in the secret shop is awed at all the weapons and upgrades sold. Pit walks past all of that because he sees a "Water" Barrel!

I figured that was the case, hence hypothetical! ;D
If people didn't decide to be absolute asshats to me lately, I probably would have been fine, but dealing with a lot of stuff mentally cuz of said people has really drained the creative department sadly so making an oc just ain't gonna happen. Like I'm not even sure how to approach my posts either cuz of it all, but heyo we move forward

If people didn't decide to be absolute asshats to me lately, I probably would have been fine, but dealing with a lot of stuff mentally cuz of said people has really drained the creative department sadly so making an oc just ain't gonna happen. Like I'm not even sure how to approach my posts either cuz of it all, but heyo we move forward
I'm sorry to hear! Take the time you need, and I hope things get better soon.

I’m so sorry that’s been happening to you, that’s awful 😣 Please don’t push yourself if you’re not in the right mindset for it. Your mental health is far more important after all. Please take things easy and I’ll be sending you good vibes along the way ❤️

I'm sorry to hear! Take the time you need, and I hope things get better soon.
I’m so sorry that’s been happening to you, that’s awful 😣 Please don’t push yourself if you’re not in the right mindset for it. Your mental health is far more important after all. Please take things easy and I’ll be sending you good vibes along the way ❤️
Ah don't worry too much about me. I’ll be fine but I greatly appreciate the kind words ❤️❤️

And it’s really no big deal for me to try and write. While the creativity isn’t all there writing at least helps get my mind off things. I just apologize if my posts might be a bit lacking if I do manage to write

Aw man, For some reason, as I delve more into this RP (I literally drew for it during downtime at work yesterday!) and I'm shaping the MAIN event that led to the complications Peach and Mario have/are having (don't worry, if a Mario joins they won't have to take notes or anything, I swear!) I really, REALLY want a Sonic RPer:

Peach: You and Mario are a lot alike, you know.
Sonic: Oh yeah? How so, Princess?
Peach: You both have a lot of friends... You both like to travel the world a lot... (You both have pink girls who are desperately in love with you but don't have a chance)...
Sonic: Ha, I guess so!
Peach: What's it like?
Sonic: Beg pardon?
Peach: To travel the world?
Sonic: Oh, It's great! The world is so vast and beautiful!
Peach: Heh... I see.. (Great... I'm jealous of mother Earth...)

funnily enough i am actually interested in playing mario and/or sonic since i saw neither were taken (still debating if i wanna play both since the fun part about playing one is interacting with someone else playing the other lol)

problem is i am a bit rusty (haven't roleplayed in almost a year, decided to come back to the site on a whim to itch my rp thirst) and don't really know where to start so i def gotta think about that if i do decide on joining.

that's if you guys are still accepting new people ofc

funnily enough i am actually interested in playing mario and/or sonic since i saw neither were taken (still debating if i wanna play both since the fun part about playing one is interacting with someone else playing the other lol)

problem is i am a bit rusty (haven't roleplayed in almost a year, decided to come back to the site on a whim to itch my rp thirst) and don't really know where to start so i def gotta think about that if i do decide on joining.

We are open and accepting new players! All the information in regards to the RP is on the first page, but if you need help on where to start we'd all be happy to help! Folks here are pretty chill and friendly.

pearlescent pearlescent Welcome to the rp! and we’re still accepting.

We are open and accepting new players! All the information in regards to the RP is on the first page, but if you need help on where to start we'd all be happy to help! Folks here are pretty chill and friendly.

thank you both! i'm not used to dropping in the middle of a roleplay but this one looks too interesting to pass by so kinda wanna give it a go lol.

i'll do some brainstorming tomorrow and hopefully get back to this thread very soon then.

I feel like I probably should say that Byleth isn’t gonna know Anna if that was something that was supposed to be important. Three Houses Anna doesn’t look like the typical Anna’s after all

I feel like I probably should say that Byleth isn’t gonna know Anna if that was something that was supposed to be important. Three Houses Anna doesn’t look like the typical Anna’s after all
Honestly fair~ like maybe the name will ring a bell but I don't blame him for not noticing her right away.

My thoughts on TH Anna in a nutshell:
nc2aa8ezgiu21.jpg

And child Anna in Engage is absolutely ADORABLE
Anna_Profile.jpg

But for the record, him not knowing her isn't required to advance that storyline-!

Last edited:
Not sure he would really think much of her name. He’d probably just shrug it off and not really care. Kinda have to figure out what to even do as is with this all cuz I’m not really sure tbh

Oh snap, that never even occurred to me!

Would be hecka, hecka interesting though!

Yeah, please, stew on for a bit! I’m biased, so everyone already knows I’d like a Mario just to work off of BUT for real it’d be super interesting to have them also play Sonic, and giving it a second thought I do like the idea quite a bit!

It’s alright to be rusty, I’m sure you aren’t that bad, haha!

Edit: and of course, naturally, nothing would come up after your decision to have you rescind your decision/ ability to RP in the RP ^^

Last edited:
Not sure he would really think much of her name. He’d probably just shrug it off and not really care. Kinda have to figure out what to even do as is with this all cuz I’m not really sure tbh
Fine by me 👍 Do what you think he'll do/know! As I said, he doesn't really need to know her. Mostly just an easter egg for the audience and in theme with Fire Emblem.

Ah, I see… more for world building than anything else. Got it

Please read the rules I posted above and follow them. This isn't a "profile picture" RP.
Zelda
Luna Moon
Princess
Power and Abilities
Zelda is capable of using magic to conjure a bow as a weapon. She is also capable of using telepathy to speak to individuals mentally and assist them. Zelda can use her magical powers to fire magical blasts as a form of defense and can teleport from one place to another.

sorry. I'm new and don't know how this all works.
It’s alright! (Lord knows I was wayyy worse when I first joined rpnation 😅) Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to help!

As for your character file, since Botw Zelda would fall under “a game character outside of SSB” you would want to use this character format for her:

Character Name:
Game of Origin:
Player Name:

It’s alright! (Lord knows I was wayyy worse when I first joined rpnation 😅) Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to help!

As for your character file, since Botw Zelda would fall under “a game character outside of SSB” you would want to use this character format for her:

Character Name:
Game of Origin:
Player Name:
Thank you soo much!

Character Name:
Game of Origin:
Player Name:
What is the Game of Origin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back