• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Heyo everyone!
While I was gone I had the sudden urge to draw Marth and Corrin ballroom dancing in their extra-fancy royal attire (don't ask me why šŸ« )
I haven't finished all the coloring yet but here's a little snippet of the WIP!
View attachment 1148814
They're dressed in their Legendary (Marth) and Silent Bloodline (Corrin) outfits from FE Heroes! I had a lot of fun drawing them together. I'll post the finished piece once I complete it!
I think you would've loved the masquerade ball talk we had in the OOC thread way earlier! I'm hoping that I will be able to find a point to bring that into the RP itself.

I think you would've loved the masquerade ball talk we had in the OOC thread way earlier! I'm hoping that I will be able to find a point to bring that into the RP itself.
Adhdhdh from the snippets and references to the mentioned conversation that I've seen before, I'd say that I probably would have.
Idk I just like drawing character designs and seeing as both Corrin and Marth had these exquisite outfits and they are both royalty and stuff, I just had to draw them and ended up having them ballroom dance together.

I do really hope that the masquerade ball becomes an actual thing in the RP. Sounds like a heck ton of fun āøœ(*ĖŠį—œĖ‹*)āø

The ball talkā€¦ I cannot go back and think about it again. I drew too many boys in dresses because of it LOL

I mightā€™ve asked already but what fighting games do you all like? Besides Smash bros
I am notoriously bad at almost all fighting games and tend not to like them much. Iā€™ve played stuff like ARMS and attempted to play Persona 4 Arena but yeah I was very bad at it

I played it once but it was a bit too simple for me. Sowwy.
Understandable qwq
I can understand it being less of a traditional fighting game like Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter so it's not as appealing to some

I mostly enjoy ARMS for the lore, the character designs (LIKE COME ON ALL OF THEM ARE SO AWESOME-LOOKING), and the relations between characters (ex. Mechanica being a fan of Ribbon Girl). I also like how ARMS is super original compared to other fighting games out there. I was pretty happy when Min Min was added to Smash, as it proves that not everyone turned their back on it.

I'm not very good at fighting games. I've been playing Smash Bros since the N64 game, played a lot of Killer Instinct for the SNES as a child, and a handful of Mortal Kombat and Soul Caliber games. I remember having Street Fighter on the Sega Genesis too. Smash Bros. is the only fighting game franchise I am decent at, though I'm far from a tournament player. I'm not good with remembering button combinations in other fighting games.

Off topic cuz I just saw like 10 of these in a row so now I gotta ask, which trios here fit this dynamic:
Dgsjfhd I donā€™t have any other trio ideas to add but yes, yes to what everyone else said because by golly are they all accurate šŸ™Œ

For the Zeldas in particular, I also have been imagining them as the Schuyler Sisters from Hamilton. Angelica (Sheik), Eliza (ALTTP Zelda), and Peggy (Tetra). Idk they just fit in place for me.
besides hearing a few clips of various songs I havenā€™t watched any of Hamilton yet so I went ahead and listened to the Schuyler sisters song and it does fit pretty dang well!

Fydshfjfhdhfjdjdhdjfj Everytime Iā€™m reminded of the masquerade idea I have to physically restrain myself from immediately throwing myself back into doodling everyone in pretty ballroom clothes. Itā€™s just so addicting!!!

I'm not very good at fighting games. I've been playing Smash Bros since the N64 game, played a lot of Killer Instinct for the SNES as a child, and a handful of Mortal Kombat and Soul Caliber games. I remember having Street Fighter on the Sega Genesis too. Smash Bros. is the only fighting game franchise I am decent at, though I'm far from a tournament player. I'm not good with remembering button combinations in other fighting games.
Very nice. Iā€™m not good at them either so I mostly play by myself honestly.

Fydshfjfhdhfjdjdhdjfj Everytime Iā€™m reminded of the masquerade idea I have to physically restrain myself from immediately throwing myself back into doodling everyone in pretty ballroom clothes. Itā€™s just so addicting!!!
Felt except I just draw dumb dresses on all my dudes cuz making interesting dresses is much more fun than suits

Maybe I just need more female charactersā€¦ *stares at my 6 male characters and 2 female*

I mightā€™ve asked already but what fighting games do you all like? Besides Smash bros
Tekken. I've been playing that game for as long as I can remember. But I've also played alot of Capcom's other fighting games (other than Street Fighter) like Red Dawn and Rival Schools

besides hearing a few clips of various songs I havenā€™t watched any of Hamilton yet so I went ahead and listened to the Schuyler sisters song and it does fit pretty dang well!

You should definitely watch Hamilton if you get the chance! I've never gotten a history lesson with such bangers attached to it XD

Lol it's just so entertaining drawing people in elegant attire. Like all the frills and bows and details are just so intricate in some outfits, it's sooooo fun o( ā›į“—ā› )o

Last edited:
Totally random, but I had a thought at work of something similar happening between Pyra and Pit

(*Hands barely touch while fighting*)

Pyra & Pit: OMG I'M SO SORRY!!

1709796300222.png
itā€™s just a quick doodle of Zel's fit, though I also played around with what she could look like in a more traditional ball gown šŸ‘—

and unrelated but hereā€™s part 2 to the magical girl extravaganza lol

1709796650668.png

Pichu: Chibiusa/Chibi Moon (Sailor Moon)

Isabelle: Inukai Komugi/Cure Wonderful (Wonderful Pretty Cure!)

Sora: Kilala (Kilala Princess) shhh technically she isnā€™t a magical girl but sheā€™s the protag of an official Disney shoujo manga so close enough

Robin: Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Dark Pit: Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)

Link: Hikaru Shidou (Magic Knight Rayearth)

Min-Min: Hanamichi Ran/Cure Yum-Yum (Delicious Partyā™”Pretty Cure)

Yoshi: Amu Hinamori/Amulet Clover (Shugo Chara)

Link: Yu Morisawa (Creamy Mami)

Lucas: Doremi Harukaze (Ojamajo Doremi)

Last edited:
View attachment 1148862
itā€™s just a quick doodle of Zel's fit, though I also played around with what she could look like in a more traditional ball gown šŸ‘—

View attachment 1148863

Sora: Kilala (Kilala Princess) shhh technically she isnā€™t a magical girl but sheā€™s the protag of an official Disney shoujo manga so close enough

That Ball Gown is lovely! Zelda matches Lunaris now! XD

I'm getting a kick out of Pittoo's "Shoot me," face. Pichu and Yoshi are clearly the loveliest magical girls of the bunch!

Magical girl or traditional Japanese inspired ballroom dress? I honestly do not know anymore spoiler: I hard gave up on this
mythradress.png

I had to use kung fu to get a snack out of the vending machine while I was at work today. My snack didn't drop, so I gave the vending machine a few light Tiger Palm Strikes to shake it loose. This is what I trained 6 years for!

My Sifu thought it hilarious.

I had to use kung fu to get a snack out of the vending machine while I was at work today. My snack didn't drop, so I gave the vending machine a few light Tiger Palm Strikes to shake it loose. This is what I trained 6 years for!

My Sifu thought it hilarious.
You got to the real life bonus stage.

I have no reason for this, but take scribbly bibbly part 2
scribblybibbly2.png

Heyo everyone!
While I was gone I had the sudden urge to draw Marth and Corrin ballroom dancing in their extra-fancy royal attire (don't ask me why šŸ« )
I haven't finished all the coloring yet but here's a little snippet of the WIP!
undefined
LOOK AT EM!!!
THEY'RE SO ADORABLEEEEEEE šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•
Can I just say that I really love the FEH costumes? They're all so neat!
I can't wait to see what they look like when the art is complete, it looks so cute!
Lmao I loved Corrin but I thought her announcement trailer was SUCH a major spoiler for the plot of Fates! However, I really wanted to play Fates still even though that part of the plot was sorta ruined.
True, they didn't really need to spoil such a crucial moment of the plot right there. Still, it definitely piqued my interest for the rest of the game, so I can't really complain XD
Forevermore Forevermore

I was struck with inspiration. Hopefully this might give you a means to bring Daisy into the game.
I'll be writing for groups in pairs rn, so first I'll write for Lucas and Sheik/Samus, then I'll write for Daisy and Link afterwards. Hopefully throughout this weekend I'll post for my PCs.
The post you wrote is hilarious though, gotta love the fourth wall breaks!
View attachment 1148862

View attachment 1148863

Zelda looks so pretty! Both of the designs work really well for her!! ^^

Link looks very good in magical girl getup (but he crossdresses anyway so maybe this isn't much of a surprise XD)
AND LUCAS LOOKS SO PRECIOUS AUGHH <3<3<3

That Ball Gown is lovely! Zelda matches Lunaris now! XD

I'm getting a kick out of Pittoo's "Shoot me," face. Pichu and Yoshi are clearly the loveliest magical girls of the bunch!
Iā€™m happy the gown look turned out well! funnily enough the Lunaris palette was slightly accidental. I was originally going to do either a pale pink or teal but thought it didnā€™t look quite right so I tried the dark blue. Dhsjfjdj and only after then did I really lean into it being a bootleg Lunaris look lmao. Now, would he be offended that someone tried to copy his style, or would he be happy about being such a fashion trendsetter? šŸ¤” šŸŒ™ā­ļø

Magical girl or traditional Japanese inspired ballroom dress? I honestly do not know anymore spoiler: I hard gave up on this
mythradress.png
1709929870698.gif
lol but jokes aside she looks wonderful!

Zelda looks so pretty! Both of the designs work really well for her!! ^^

Link looks very good in magical girl getup (but he crossdresses anyway so maybe this isn't much of a surprise XD)
AND LUCAS LOOKS SO PRECIOUS AUGHH <3<3<3
Awwww thank you! lol I like to imagine the moment Zelda was/is put into a situation where she has to disguise herself, she immediately looked over to big bro sheik for some inspiration. After all, it wouldnā€™t be the Zelda series if its main characters didnā€™t play around with gender presentation at least a smidge šŸ¤

Speaking of, Iā€™m glad you like how Lucas and Link turned out!

lol but jokes aside she looks wonderful!
Ty! I wish I would have done more but it was a struggle to even make given I had to redraw it three times and I was just mentally done by the time I colored it

Itā€™s probably more of the traditional Japanese dress idea given I actually was aiming for that but she ended up looking like a magical girl lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back