• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I don’t know if sparkling juice exists in the mother 2 universe just gonna go with a can of fruit juice that’s a healing item early game.

Though there’s a alcohol if you look closely at the guy sitting in Jackie’s cafe that’s in four side.

I should really doodle an aged up Milton at some point. Need to show love to him like the others I’ve done. Guess that means I should figure out his weapon since I’ve drawn weapons in every doodle. Time to stare at Xenoblade weapons and cry because lots of them are complex 😭 but I need to spark ideas

I should really doodle an aged up Milton at some point. Need to show love to him like the others I’ve done. Guess that means I should figure out his weapon since I’ve drawn weapons in every doodle. Time to stare at Xenoblade weapons and cry because lots of them are complex 😭 but I need to spark ideas
You could also look at KI weapons for some inspiration.

Melina was a unique challenge in trying to make her look like a holy being of pure goodness while at the same time looking capable of saying, "Fuck." XD

You could also look at KI weapons for some inspiration.

I will have to see what inspiration I can take from these and Xenoblade weapons. I have a few specific types in mind (would get pics but I’m on mobile and lazy rn) such as Melia’s XC1 Staff, Eunie’s Staff gun, Miyabi’s fans, and Fiona’s trident. Ironically most of these are long weapons which ends up being like Glimmer lol. But yeah I’m not sold on anything rn

Melina was a unique challenge in trying to make her look like a holy being of pure goodness while at the same time looking capable of saying, "Fuck." XD
Melina 🤝 Aster
Girls who should be pure, but definitely say fuck

I will have to see what inspiration I can take from these and Xenoblade weapons. I have a few specific types in mind (would get pics but I’m on mobile and lazy rn) such as Melia’s XC1 Staff, Eunie’s Staff gun, Miyabi’s fans, and Fiona’s trident. Ironically most of these are long weapons which ends up being like Glimmer lol. But yeah I’m not sold on anything rn

Melina 🤝 Aster
Girls who should be pure, but definitely say fuck
Give him a Palm weapon; no need to design a weapon, just a cool arm sleeve tattoo!

Melina and Aster would either be best friends or worst enemies. Meanwhile, Harkinian looks too polite to swear, but he'd probably surprise folks.

Give him a Palm weapon; no need to design a weapon, just a cool arm sleeve tattoo!

Melina and Aster would either be best friends or worst enemies. Meanwhile, Harkinian looks too polite to swear, but he'd probably surprise folks.
That might ironically be even worse for me lol! I think I have a concept to go with but I’ll have to actually wait till I draw to see if I like it so for now it stays in my head

Yeah idk which they’d be. It could really go either way!
Milton on the other hand probably would swear, but only when he’s really stressed/angry. He probably picks up the Xenoblade curse words to avoid everyone knowing he’s being vulgar. Mika can be vulgar thanks to Uncle Ryuji, but tries to keep it under wraps. Percy legally cannot swear. He can try but nothing comes out. Illegal. Forbidden.

Seraphina swears like a sailor around her cousins with little care the adults hearing such language coming out of her mouth. Sephiroth goes she says the darnedest things. Unironically, he doesn’t tolerate disrespect towards him though it’s doubtful she’ll try that with him.

I can see an older Melina being more lady-like than as a child. She still has that attitude, but she's going to flaunt it in the most refined, elegant way possible! ... And then she walks into a marble pillar and drops an F-Bomb. XD

I can see an older Melina being more lady-like than as a child. She still has that attitude, but she's going to flaunt it in the most refined, elegant way possible! ... And then she walks into a marble pillar and drops an F-Bomb. XD
I’m seeing Melina and Seraphina carrying the bad girl trope like a trophy. lol

OMG LOOK AT MY BABY BOY HES ALL GROWN UP AND BEAUTIFUL 😭😭😭😭😭

But wait a second…..

View attachment 1115672
Lol but all jokes aside Hark and Melina are absolutely amazing!!!!
I knew someone was going to make that comparison! 😆

As you've said, the King of Hyrule is legally obligated to grow a beard, so Harkinian is starting his! I really wanted to draw an adult Harkinian because his soft sleepy eyes and round nose would give him a unique face for me. I like to think he normally looks adorable and peaceful, but becomes scary AF when he has to be.

I was originally going to draw Melina closer to the Xenoblade style to resemble Mythra, but then I figured since Hawk was drawn in my style, she should be too for more harmony between the two drawings.

A friend on Discord told me Melina should be like this when extremely pissed off! Mythra would be proud lol

I've never played this game, but my friend really loves it.

My brain is very melty and I admit my original idea was an utter failure, but I bring teenage Milton
miltonteen.png

Also I lied when I said I drew every kid with weapons. Poor Mika never got theirs, though ya know ig a persona do be a weapon LMAO

A friend on Discord told me Melina should be like this when extremely pissed off! Mythra would be proud lol

I've never played this game, but my friend really loves it.

Lol a good choice in VAs if I do say so. I love Laura Bailey's stuff also man this reminds me I need to play the OG Nier/Replicant since I loved Automata so much

Hdhdhdhdh I experienced a blackout for most of the day because of some tropical storm, anyways hru all?
Marth might let it slide. MAYBE.

Kaida: "I DON'T NEED A MAN! I'm a fierce, independent girl who can survive on my own!"
Harkinian: *holds out a flower to Kaida*
Kaida: "...On second thought-"

Omg, Link's slate will cause all sorts of mishaps!

Corrin just interrupts like, "Are you guys serious? Dark Pit isn't a little child, he's about thirteen, right?"

And then Tetra looks at her and says straight up, "Corrin, this is why you're no fun."

And I don't see a problem with either of those things. I want me a mans who can start a forest fire and also rescue me from it UvU

Hmm....
--Corrin and Marth probably drink a bit of wine. Medieval times, you know how it is. I imagine them having a very low alcohol tolerance though, especially Marth.
--Tetra's too young to drink, but she's probably tried a little smidge of alcohol at least once.
--Min Min is also underage, and doesn't drink at all.
--The most Agent 8 has had to drink is sparkling juice in a fancy glass.
Maybe? Lmao Marth will still blame him for something Link didn't even mean to do XD

Accurate lol. Kaida may appear very aloof and stuff on the outside but on the inside she's just a soft blob :3

Poor Corrin! She just wanted to be nice but instead she got Tetra'd.

Corrin: "Treat others the way you wish to be treated."
Tetra: "For a dragon princess thingy, you're really lame."
Corrin: "...Oh. 😔"

Adding onto the drinking stuffs:
-Sheik probably drinks very sparsely, but as Zelda she probably drinks with her dinner (bc medieval)
-Samus definitely drinks. I mean, come on, her life is very difficult and her job is very exhausting.
-Link had indulged and will continue to indulge in Noble Pursuits time to time. He's the most talkative when he's drunk.
-Daisy probably enjoys fancy things like champagne and wine...when she's in front of people. Don't tell me Daisy couldn't down a bottle of vodka in 10 seconds flat.
-Lucas most likely thinks Shirley Temples will make him drunk. Although he's been exposed to drinking (his friend Kumatora used to work at a nightclub), he would think he has sinned or something if he drinks ginger ale in a martini glass.
Welp, now that I've added Marth to the roster

View attachment 1115495

1) Marth and Roy finally learned how to cook, they pooled their 9 braincells together :00000
2) Melee
3) That'd be really cute actually, if all the more "classic" characters were all somehow related to each other ^^
Also check out Classic Marth's miniskirt 👀
I'm sure, but it can be a bit awkward if, for example, Hawk is 16 and Kaida is 19-20! Zelda learns her boy has inherited his father and uncle's taste in older women lol

Outside of getting Link off his back, I'd imagine no one would take Hawk seriously and simply humor him at most. While I'm sure Kaida wouldn't actually do such a thing, the thought of her messing with Hawk like that was too cute and funny for me.

And that's too cute! Hawk apparently won her over the moment he called her 'Flower!' That babe has game! And he doesn't just bring her a flower, but a Silent Princess flower!

The idea of Tetra having a crush on Marth is hilarious. Do it!

Meanwhile, Pittoo after having his ego thoroughly thrashed:

Lmao Pittoo would give his son the side-eye when this revelation is made

Lol, she might have scrounged up all her courage and said that, but she would get quite embarrassed herself and probably flee or something afterwards. It's one thing to be blunt and stuff to her family or friends, but this is another thing entirely.

Kaida didn't realize it at the moment, but the kiddo somehow knew the moment he first laid eyes on her!
Aww, a Silent Princess? How cute! Kaida would probably ask how Hark managed to get his hands on them (since they're probably the most plentiful in Link's Hyrule), before she makes the assumption that Link hooked him up with one XD

Lmfao, so much for Corrin trying to be nice, the damage had already been done to Pittoo's fragile ego. As a certain Silver Hedgehog once said, It's No Use!

My brain is very melty and I admit my original idea was an utter failure, but I bring teenage Milton
miltonteen.png

Also I lied when I said I drew every kid with weapons. Poor Mika never got theirs, though ya know ig a persona do be a weapon LMAO
Aww, cursed with eternal baby-face! I might have a go at a bust of baby head-wings some time. Cool sniping staff!

I’ve been thinking about what weapon Mika would main. Dgsjdjdof as funny as it’d be to go the Splat Tim route and give them an actual model gun, I suppose Mika should probably use something that’d rep their sploon side lmao. Maybe an N-Zap? Or I could also see them using some kind of brush weapon too 🤔

Aww, cursed with eternal baby-face! I might have a go at a bust of baby head-wings some time. Cool sniping staff!
I'm pretty happy with how the weapon turned out. Originally I was gonna do fan style orbitars but I hated how they looked so I quickly scrapped them in favor for a combination of XC3 Gunrod + KI Staff weapon. Worked out way better lmao

I’ve been thinking about what weapon Mika would main. Dgsjdjdof as funny as it’d be to go the Splat Tim route and give them an actual model gun, I suppose Mika should probably use something that’d rep their sploon side lmao. Maybe an N-Zap? Or I could also see them using some kind of brush weapon too 🤔
Mika is probably a walking arsenal. Probably has Splatoon weapons and real weapons. Gotta have something for the right kind of enemy

Hdhdhdhdh I experienced a blackout for most of the day because of some tropical storm, anyways hru all?

Maybe? Lmao Marth will still blame him for something Link didn't even mean to do XD

Accurate lol. Kaida may appear very aloof and stuff on the outside but on the inside she's just a soft blob :3

Poor Corrin! She just wanted to be nice but instead she got Tetra'd.

Corrin: "Treat others the way you wish to be treated."
Tetra: "For a dragon princess thingy, you're really lame."
Corrin: "...Oh. 😔"

Adding onto the drinking stuffs:
-Sheik probably drinks very sparsely, but as Zelda she probably drinks with her dinner (bc medieval)
-Samus definitely drinks. I mean, come on, her life is very difficult and her job is very exhausting.
-Link had indulged and will continue to indulge in Noble Pursuits time to time. He's the most talkative when he's drunk.
-Daisy probably enjoys fancy things like champagne and wine...when she's in front of people. Don't tell me Daisy couldn't down a bottle of vodka in 10 seconds flat.
-Lucas most likely thinks Shirley Temples will make him drunk. Although he's been exposed to drinking (his friend Kumatora used to work at a nightclub), he would think he has sinned or something if he drinks ginger ale in a martini glass.

1) Marth and Roy finally learned how to cook, they pooled their 9 braincells together :00000
2) Melee
3) That'd be really cute actually, if all the more "classic" characters were all somehow related to each other ^^
Also check out Classic Marth's miniskirt 👀

Lmao Pittoo would give his son the side-eye when this revelation is made

Lol, she might have scrounged up all her courage and said that, but she would get quite embarrassed herself and probably flee or something afterwards. It's one thing to be blunt and stuff to her family or friends, but this is another thing entirely.

Kaida didn't realize it at the moment, but the kiddo somehow knew the moment he first laid eyes on her!
Aww, a Silent Princess? How cute! Kaida would probably ask how Hark managed to get his hands on them (since they're probably the most plentiful in Link's Hyrule), before she makes the assumption that Link hooked him up with one XD

Lmfao, so much for Corrin trying to be nice, the damage had already been done to Pittoo's fragile ego. As a certain Silver Hedgehog once said, It's No Use!
The Metroid manga has panels of Samus drinking, and one of the endings to Zero Mission has her hanging at what looks like a bar. I'll have to dig through this thread to find the little silly writings I did of Samus, Pit, and Snake dealing with hangovers after they partied too hard. I love the idea of Link becoming talkative when he's drunk, and Daisy could TOTALLY down a bottle of vodka in seconds!

Now I've the thought of Dark Pit trying to feed infant Harkinian some milk, and Zelda thinking it's very sweet until she realizes he's about to give the baby Chateau Romani! Even after Zelda explained the difference between regular milk and boozy milk, Dark Pit still fails to see the problem as Pit was drinking wine since he was a putto! Zelda and Pittoo probably had some cultural differences they've had to work out.

That old animation is what makes me think epic Fire Emblem music plays whenever a FE fighter is cooking in the kitchen at the "Smash House." When it's Marth, he sings. XD

Thinking on the previous discussion of a tournament held to find Kaida a consort, and that one scene from Brave, I had a thought of Kaida requesting an archery tournament because she knows no one would be able to beat Harkinian. And because my brain is deep in Disney at the moment, I imagined him pulling off a Robin Hood and going to the tournament in disguise. Maybe the elders really don't approve of him for some reason? There's two Disney references in one!

Hawk ends up pulling off shots like this

Now I've the thought of Dark Pit trying to feed infant Harkinian some milk, and Zelda thinking it's very sweet until she realizes he's about to give the baby Chateau Romani! Even after Zelda explained the difference between regular milk and boozy milk, Dark Pit still fails to see the problem as Pit was drinking wine since he was a putto! Zelda and Pittoo probably had some cultural differences they've had to work out.
Lmao Zelda promptly hands him a parenting guide and Dark Pit discovers just how terrifyingly delicate human babies are 😱

Mika is probably a walking arsenal. Probably has Splatoon weapons and real weapons. Gotta have something for the right kind of enemy
omg yessss this is definitely the best choice. Mika’s gonna be packing heat! 🔫

omg yessss this is definitely the best choice. Mika’s gonna be packing heat! 🔫
Like this is what I HC for them weapon wise:
-Being a persona user their persona naturally gives them access to a weapon, I imagine this weapon to be a scimitar
-Since persona users also have a long range weapon, they likely wield a normal gun as well, which to go with their pirate theme could be a blunderbuss
-As an agent, they likely are capable of wielding all types of weaponry that is found in Splatoon. N-Zap might be their main, but they can very easily pick up and use a multitude of weapons provided to them. They probably favor shooter weapons or brushes because of familiarity to their PT weaponry

Also I'm in that Joker mood so here's a smol boy in XC3 chibi style and I reveal I cannot shade for shit to mimic styles LMAO
jokerxc3.png

Also the chibis I'm referencing:
ms2lfg51kaq91.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back