• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I wanna draw keyblades for Sora based off different Smash series at some point. Literally after I doodled Percy with his keyblade my KH friend was like “so you finally drawing that Joker keyblade next?” And it’s been in my mind again lately lol. The worst part is I already know the keyblade would be called “True Trickster” and I have design elements planned but I just haven’t doodled it lol. One day… one day…
I have made the decision that day is actually today cuz I wanna have an excuse to doodle Joker along with it LMAO. So I guess look forward to that

I just pictured Link taking Dark Pit’s face in his hands, squishing his cheeks, and making baby noises at him XD

Dark Pit and ALttP Zelda are spending some time together, trying to catch up. Maybe Zelda is sharing her doubts with him. Meanwhile, Link is spying on them to make sure Pittoo treats her right! She may not be HIS Zelda, but he’s still going to make sure she’s safe!

BUT MARRRZ!!

Marth and Link join the Super Bash Sisters.

Pittoo: Finally! Some testostero—

Pittoo looks at Marth, walks around him, and goes up to Link.

Pittoo sees that Link is wearing his Gerudo costume.

Pittoo: Nevermind. It’s obvious I’m still the only man here.

Tetra: YOU HAVE A BABY FACE!!

BuUuT mAaArSsS!
I can imagine someone another fighter calling Marth 'Mars' and him just glaring daggers at them. He'll only let fighters from Melee or 64 call him that! XD

Marth: "Man? I don't see any man other than Link and I. Where is he? Link, do YOU see him?"
Link: *shakes his head*
Marth: "You don't see this supposed man either? How peculiar. I'm afraid the only thing standing in front of us is a...*he looks back at Link questioningly.* How old is Pit Two again? Ten years old?"
It's still wonderful though! And if you wanna cook up a design for Queen Kaida then you can! :3

Ah, the nostalgia! Brave used to be one of my favorite movies as a kid! A scenario like this might happen if Kaida went too long without a suitor. Corrin would probably become exasperated and hold something like this. Either that, or Corrin's family would cajole her into doing it, as these sorts of tests are probably the way they determine who will be the most skilled and strongest contender for Valla's monarchy. Sadly, as these things typically go, Kaida's love isn't a big player in any of this. Royal marriage tends to be for the sake of making kingdoms stronger and deepening the bonds of said kingdoms. Especially the girls of these monarchies, they have even less choice than the boys.

On top of all that royal marriage crap, there's also the fact that Valla is a very peculiar kingdom. After Corrin defeated her father Anankos and freed Valla, she had the task of restoring Valla to its former glory. She succeeded, of course, but now the next person in line has to maintain the newly restored Valla and make sure it doesn't crumble to evil's feet once more. And to add to that, the next crown of Valla will also have to keep the harmony going between all three nations, Valla, Nohr, and Hoshido. Due to Corrin stemming from the Revelations path in FE Fates, she already had to work her butt off to get Hoshido and Nohr to work together. One little thing could start a riot between them, and I imagine tensions are already quite high now that Kaida is ripe to ascend to the throne.

That's a good idea! I'm down with that! I just think Link furiously trying to mutely tell Marth something while Marth privately wonders if Link is just heavily uneducated would be hilarious. I'm also excited to see how Corrin and Marth will interact with each other. FE squadddd
It would be really funny if Tetra secretly had a crush on Marth, and nursed a soft spot for him. One minute Tetra's snarking her mouth off at Dark Pit and Sheik, next minute she's a calm and respectful young lady when Marth walks in!
Maybe I will lol

Damn, that's actually really sad. Poor Kaida doesn't get much of a choice, so she would rather stay single and free while make her mother angry than marry some schmuck that wants to put a ring on her finger. Good on her!

Lmao Link is just trying to get him to understand what he's saying while Marth is super confused XD
Would Link's Sheikah Slate be tone deaf? For example, if Link was being sarcastic, would the Slate just ignore that and sound genuine?

Omfg, YESSSSS! At first she would be in denial and say that she'd never fall for a "pampered, snooty little prig", but as Marth displays his humility, courage, and kindness, Tetra suddenly turns a 180! Of course, Marth would be completely oblivious to it all, as he would probably only ever see Tetra as a friend. That's not putting a damper on Tet's secret passion for him, though! XD
Marth: *smiles at another woman*
Caeda: *casually stomps on his foot*
I forgot all about the FE anime lmfao

Damn, you didn't have to do Marth like that qwq he's not the biggest buffest boy around, but he's still a man!!
Link: *hands Marth his Sheikah Slate and signs at it*
The Slate [translating Link]: "You're just mad that I can pull off looking like a Gerudo, Pittoo, while YOU'D be the ugliest looking Gerudo this side of the universe."
Marth: "Good heavens...!"
Tetra: "Not bad, Link!"
Lmao Tetra's giving Link tips on how to be mean XD
I just had this random funny thought of the smash sisters rallying around to teach Sephiroth how to smile and manners. He walks around with an over exaggerated smile painted on his face and dropping comments left and right everyone is terrified of the 6ft one winged angel complimenting them they don’t know if it’s genuine or mocking. The smash sisters soon realize their plan is back firing as he’s threatening everyone to accept his compliments or else.
Well, at least Sheik can now finally receive compliments from Sephiroth! (kinda)

I just pictured Link taking Dark Pit’s face in his hands, squishing his cheeks, and making baby noises at him XD

Dark Pit and ALttP Zelda are spending some time together, trying to catch up. Maybe Zelda is sharing her doubts with him. Meanwhile, Link is spying on them to make sure Pittoo treats her right! She may not be HIS Zelda, but he’s still going to make sure she’s safe!
The interactions between Link and DP reminded me of this:

You'd be surprised at how much DGAF energy BoTW Link can radiate. I mean, have you seen the things Link would rather do than the main goal of his existence, aid Zelda in her fight against Ganon? And that's with his own Zelda.
BuUuT mAaArSsS!
I can imagine someone another fighter calling Marth 'Mars' and him just glaring daggers at them. He'll only let fighters from Melee or 64 call him that! XD

Marth: "Man? I don't see any man other than Link and I. Where is he? Link, do YOU see him?"
Link: *shakes his head*
Marth: "You don't see this supposed man either? How peculiar. I'm afraid the only thing standing in front of us is a...*he looks back at Link questioningly.* How old is Pit Two again? Ten years old?"

Maybe I will lol

Damn, that's actually really sad. Poor Kaida doesn't get much of a choice, so she would rather stay single and free while make her mother angry than marry some schmuck that wants to put a ring on her finger. Good on her!

Lmao Link is just trying to get him to understand what he's saying while Marth is super confused XD
Would Link's Sheikah Slate be tone deaf? For example, if Link was being sarcastic, would the Slate just ignore that and sound genuine?

Omfg, YESSSSS! At first she would be in denial and say that she'd never fall for a "pampered, snooty little prig", but as Marth displays his humility, courage, and kindness, Tetra suddenly turns a 180! Of course, Marth would be completely oblivious to it all, as he would probably only ever see Tetra as a friend. That's not putting a damper on Tet's secret passion for him, though! XD

Lmao Tetra's giving Link tips on how to be mean XD
Lol imagine Link signing with his Sheikah Slate translating, and instead of Marth (what Link signed), the slate autocorrects it to Mars!

Link [translating using his Slate]: "Ten? I thought he was eight."
Yeah! Kaida don't need no mans!! Though she might harbor feelings for a certain neph, but that's neither here nor there
Lmao the Slate probably would be super bad with tones! That would be hilarious, Link accidentally hurting people's feelings or not getting his message across properly because of his Slate's translator! XD

That's unironically really cute. Poor Tetra's secret heartache will forever remain a secret because Marth probably thinks what she was trying to convince herself of, that a rambunctious and sharp-tongued pirate would never crush on a dignified, charming prince.

Tetra giving Link tips on how to be "assertive"

I just had this random funny thought of the smash sisters rallying around to teach Sephiroth how to smile and manners. He walks around with an over exaggerated smile painted on his face and dropping comments left and right everyone is terrified of the 6ft one winged angel complimenting them they don’t know if it’s genuine or mocking. The smash sisters soon realize their plan is back firing as he’s threatening everyone to accept his compliments or else.
Lol Sheik would probably still think Sephiroth was being mocking if she hadn't been a part of it. However, since she was one of the girls who had helped with Seph's complimenting abilities, she'd probably get all flustered in spite of herself.

Last edited:
A concept that has been on my mind for months now, finally brought to reality also after all these months of being set on True Trickster as the name I changed it to Last Surprise
jokerkeyblade.png

A concept that has been on my mind for months now, finally brought to reality also after all these months of being set on True Trickster as the name I changed it to Last Surprise
jokerkeyblade.png
THAT DESIGN IS SO COOOOOOOOOL!!! You're so good at designing weapons ejnqbbqohe

Lmao, I don't think the girls did a very good job! qwq

The interactions between Link and DP reminded me of this:

You'd be surprised at how much DGAF energy BoTW Link can radiate. I mean, have you seen the things Link would rather do than the main goal of his existence, aid Zelda in her fight against Ganon? And that's with his own Zelda.

Lol imagine Link signing with his Sheikah Slate translating, and instead of Marth (what Link signed), the slate autocorrects it to Mars!

Yeah! Kaida don't need no mans!! Though she might harbor feelings for a certain neph, but that's neither here nor there
Lmao the Slate probably would be super bad with tones! That would be hilarious, Link accidentally hurting people's feelings or not getting his message across properly because of his Slate's translator! XD

That's unironically really cute. Poor Tetra's secret heartache will forever remain a secret because Marth probably thinks what she was trying to convince herself of, that a rambunctious and sharp-tongued pirate would never crush on a dignified, charming prince.

Lol Sheik would probably still think Sephiroth was being mocking if she hadn't been a part of it. However, since she was one of the girls who had helped with Seph's complimenting abilities, she'd probably get all flustered in spite of herself.

To be fair I think a small of people he’d probs genuine about compliment is likely his old friends Genesis and Angeal. That’s a really smol margin. He tries not be mocking when it’s interpreted as such lmao.

jokerkeyblade.png
Love it such a bad ass design I love the coloring too!

Oh no, I imagined Zelda jumping in like:

Zelda: I think he’s four, actually…

Pittoo: You’re NOT helping!

Zelda: 😅

One time I was in a debate over what DnD class Link would be. Folks were arguing over whether he’d be a fighter, a bard, or a ranger. I was like, “Dunno, but I DO know that BotW Link is a barbarian! Change my mind!” XD

Oh no, I imagined Zelda jumping in like:

Zelda: I think he’s four, actually…

Pittoo: You’re NOT helping!

Zelda: 😅

One time I was in a debate over what DnD class Link would be. Folks were arguing over whether he’d be a fighter, a bard, or a ranger. I was like, “Dunno, but I DO know that BotW Link is a barbarian! Change my mind!” XD
Sheik: "Hmm...I always thought he was just a glorified newborn. Aren't putto angels supposed to be babies?"
Tetra: *bawling with laughter in the background*
That's fair lmao XD
BoTW Link:

Also BoTW Link:

THAT DESIGN IS SO COOOOOOOOOL!!! You're so good at designing weapons ejnqbbqohe
Love it such a bad ass design I love the coloring too!
Ahhhhhh ty!!!! I've been cooking this for too long tbh! I actually had to drop some stuff in favor of making a cleaner design like I was gonna make the side parts of the hilt resemble Arsene's wings but me and wings don't mix so it was a mess

Like just to be a lil nerd for a moment and talk about the design:
-The base still takes on the shape of Joker's dagger, though the handle is longer to help make it more keyblade-ish
-The zig-zag + stars are heavily based from P5's menu aesthetics and from winning a battle
-The keyblade teeth mimic the calling cards Joker sends to his targets
-The mask obvious is just Joker's mask, though the blue is specifically there to represent the flames that come when summoning a persona
-The chain the charm is on is purposefully designed to look like the chains around personas and the ones on confidant level up screens
-Phantom Thieves logo is the charm
-Obviously the name is directly taken from P5's battle theme name

Thank you for joining this silly lil Plo nerd out session

BUT MARRRZ!!

Marth and Link join the Super Bash Sisters.

Pittoo looks at Marth, walks around him, and goes up to Link.

Pittoo sees that Link is wearing his Gerudo costume.

Pittoo: Nevermind. It’s obvious I’m still the only man here.

Tetra: YOU HAVE A BABY FACE!!

Captain Falcon: And short-shorts. But not ANY short-shorts. Leather short-shorts. Hiiiiiighly suspect if you ask me.

Pittoo is three years old at the end of Uprising. The JAP PG for Ike states he’s still a baby compared to a goddess and an angel, so Pit may have several decades to centuries under his belt!

Lol Imagine Pit being able to enjoy drinks at the bar while poor Pittoo isn’t allowed in!

I’ve a headcanon that Pit has incredible alcohol tolerance as wine/sake is his health in KI NES, and he can even carry a barrel of it on his adventure. Pittoo is a lightweight, however! XD

I’ve a headcanon that Pit has incredible alcohol tolerance as wine/sake is his health in KI NES, and he can even carry a barrel of it on his adventure. Pittoo is a lightweight, however! XD
I headcanon Captain Falcon as a lightweight too lol. That and he hates the taste of alcohol on average, so he sticks to juices and sodas because they have flavor. He will drink wine on occasion tho just to feel fancy 🍷

I see Cyan doesn’t shy away from a glass of wine or cider but he rarely drinks. Giving Sephiroth alcohol what could go wrong?

Alcohol is like a big no for most of my characters LMAO. You got
-Joker, who can work a job at a bar in P5, but Lala is EXTREMELY strict on him not to touch the alcohol at all so he's likely never had any cuz he is underage and he fears what Lala might do if he dares to try it. Ann is so underage so no drinking for her either
-Sora, who is only 15 and his Nobody, Roxas, who may look 15 but is hardly over a year old. They are baby. Enough said
-Yoshi probably does not care about such things. He'd probably find it disgusting. He wants a juice box instead
-Shulk, who really doesn't strike me as the kind to drink, nor do I believe he's of age (who knows what the drinking age of the Xenoblade universe is lol)
-Mythra is 100% the wine aunt and she's probably a lightweight. Pyra is no better! She probably lets loose hardcore
-Byleth probably has a high tolerance and has a drink every now and then, but he's too responsible to test his limits. He's basically the designated driver kind of person lmao

Alcohol is like a big no for most of my characters LMAO. You got
-Joker, who can work a job at a bar in P5, but Lala is EXTREMELY strict on him not to touch the alcohol at all so he's likely never had any cuz he is underage and he fears what Lala might do if he dares to try it. Ann is so underage so no drinking for her either
-Sora, who is only 15 and his Nobody, Roxas, who may look 15 but is hardly over a year old. They are baby. Enough said
-Yoshi probably does not care about such things. He'd probably find it disgusting. He wants a juice box instead
-Shulk, who really doesn't strike me as the kind to drink, nor do I believe he's of age (who knows what the drinking age of the Xenoblade universe is lol)
-Mythra is 100% the wine aunt and she's probably a lightweight. Pyra is no better! She probably lets loose hardcore
-Byleth probably has a high tolerance and has a drink every now and then, but he's too responsible to test his limits. He's basically the designated driver kind of person lmao
I can imagine Mythra being an extremely emotional drunk: she's angry and ranting one moment, then ugly crying the next! XD Pit introduces Mythra to Angel Land's "Water of Life" sake, and T'ink pouts while the two are shitfaced!

Yoshi drinking out of a juice box is an adorable mental image!

Marth might let it slide. MAYBE.

Kaida: "I DON'T NEED A MAN! I'm a fierce, independent girl who can survive on my own!"
Harkinian: *holds out a flower to Kaida*
Kaida: "...On second thought-"

Omg, Link's slate will cause all sorts of mishaps!
Sheik: "Hmm...I always thought he was just a glorified newborn. Aren't putto angels supposed to be babies?"
Tetra: *bawling with laughter in the background*
That's fair lmao XD
BoTW Link:

Also BoTW Link:

Corrin just interrupts like, "Are you guys serious? Dark Pit isn't a little child, he's about thirteen, right?"

And then Tetra looks at her and says straight up, "Corrin, this is why you're no fun."

And I don't see a problem with either of those things. I want me a mans who can start a forest fire and also rescue me from it UvU
Pittoo is three years old at the end of Uprising. The JAP PG for Ike states he’s still a baby compared to a goddess and an angel, so Pit may have several decades to centuries under his belt!

Lol Imagine Pit being able to enjoy drinks at the bar while poor Pittoo isn’t allowed in!

Hmm....
--Corrin and Marth probably drink a bit of wine. Medieval times, you know how it is. I imagine them having a very low alcohol tolerance though, especially Marth.
--Tetra's too young to drink, but she's probably tried a little smidge of alcohol at least once.
--Min Min is also underage, and doesn't drink at all.
--The most Agent 8 has had to drink is sparkling juice in a fancy glass.

I can imagine Mythra being an extremely emotional drunk: she's angry and ranting one moment, then ugly crying the next! XD Pit introduces Mythra to Angel Land's "Water of Life" sake, and T'ink pouts while the two are shitfaced!

Yoshi drinking out of a juice box is an adorable mental image!
Honestly fair lol. I can see that for her too. Poor T'ink though. He can go share juice boxes with Yoshi! He will bring enough for all the younger fighters!

It really is a cute lil mental image. Just Yoshi sitting there with his Caprisun with no cares in the world. No thoughts, only juice sipping

Kinda on topic so I'll share this lil thing I saw the other day. I now HC this

And fyi, I think Kaida is about 3-4 years older than Hawk.

Lol Kaida wouldn't really push him to do anything; she probably knows that Harkinian mostly went directly to her parents just to get Link off his case, therefore, she wouldn't force Hark to do anything if he didn't really want to. Besides, even if they got Link to back off, they still have to deal with Corrin's side of the family.

It would be really funny if Tetra secretly had a crush on Marth, and nursed a soft spot for him. One minute Tetra's snarking her mouth off at Dark Pit and Sheik, next minute she's a calm and respectful young lady when Marth walks in!
Kaida: "I DON'T NEED A MAN! I'm a fierce, independent girl who can survive on my own!"
Harkinian: *holds out a flower to Kaida*
Kaida: "...On second thought-"

I'm sure, but it can be a bit awkward if, for example, Hawk is 16 and Kaida is 19-20! Zelda learns her boy has inherited his father and uncle's taste in older women lol

Outside of getting Link off his back, I'd imagine no one would take Hawk seriously and simply humor him at most. While I'm sure Kaida wouldn't actually do such a thing, the thought of her messing with Hawk like that was too cute and funny for me.

And that's too cute! Hawk apparently won her over the moment he called her 'Flower!' That babe has game! And he doesn't just bring her a flower, but a Silent Princess flower!

The idea of Tetra having a crush on Marth is hilarious. Do it!

Meanwhile, Pittoo after having his ego thoroughly thrashed:

Alcohol headcanons! (from someone who doesn’t drink 🍺)

- Zelda: due to her era being around the medieval period, I wouldn’t be surprised if the age limit was low enough for her to partake. But I really don’t see her drinking alcohol all to often. Maybe for the occasional holiday or celebration she’ll accept a glass but besides that she’ll probably just stick to milk as her drink of preference 🥛

-Inkling: Underage so she def ain’t getting any. Even if she did (maybe one time she snuck a sip from one of cuttlefish/the squid sister’s drinks when they weren’t looking) she’d definitely hate the taste. Looks like she’ll be joining the sparkling juice gang lmao

Isabelle: Obviously a day drinker with a preference for whiskey on the rocks/j
1695440147577.png
(Shhhh I know it’s tea)

Pichu: Quite literally a baby so no alcohol for him ❌

Alcohol headcanons! (from someone who doesn’t drink 🍺)

- Zelda: due to her era being around the medieval period, I wouldn’t be surprised if the age limit was low enough for her to partake. But I really don’t see her drinking alcohol all to often. Maybe for the occasional holiday or celebration she’ll accept a glass but besides that she’ll probably just stick to milk as her drink of preference 🥛

-Inkling: Underage so she def ain’t getting any. Even if she did (maybe one time she snuck a sip from one of cuttlefish/the squid sister’s drinks when they weren’t looking) she’d definitely hate the taste. Looks like she’ll be joining the sparkling juice gang lmao

Isabelle: Obviously a day drinker with a preference for whiskey on the rocks/j
View attachment 1115552
(Shhhh I know it’s tea)

Pichu: Quite literally a baby so no alcohol for him ❌
Pichu can join the juice box gang. They shall rise up! I’m sure his bestie Sora is part of it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back