• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Honestly I can totally see that! Star Seeker's design does fit well with Yen Sid's design and all
I still hate how Yen Sid din't get a more active role in the story. He doesn't even meet Xehanort or Eraqus once despite him saying that all three of them trained together growing up

Lmao, coincidentally, I'm drawing Kaida right now. I won't tell you more details but I know you'll like it.

Azura's got her work cut out for her! And that's not even considering Percy, who she's going to have to teach etiquette to as well!
Lol, it's Corrin all over again! I feel like Azura and Corrin would have to go and tell the men to back off, or else Kaida's never going to find a spouse! XD

"We just don't got that bond yet, Mom and Dad. Besides, I don't need friends, they disappoint me."
Ooooh, I'm excited to see it!

And yep, that's Kaida in a nutshell. Unless you count Percy Kaida doesn't have many friends, nor does she go looking for them. If people find interest in her, so be it in her eyes.
Kaida being like this while Percy is definitely the opposite, probably saying something like "Papa told me friends are power so I want lots of friends! More than even papa has!"
Why do I see Percy being invited to parties and stuff by his friends and dragging his less social older sister to them? XD
Harkinian surprises Zelda by showing her that he already knows some very basic spells. He’s been reading books in the castle library and practicing on his own in private.

I can see Kaida and Harkinian sparring and practicing their archery together whenever they see each other. Hawk is a perfect gentleman to her, but Link can’t help being a papa and keeping an eye on him lol

I’ve said before that I think Hawk would have some issues with confidence and self-esteem. He overhears others comparing him to his father, and some expressing doubt in his ability to rule once he becomes king. Because he’s so reserved, people worry that he will be a weak king. What if his father is disappointed in him too? Maybe he eventually trusts Kadia and Percy to share his doubts with them. Maybe Aster too depending on their relationship at that point.
Cute! Although Kaida might have to sneak around Corrin to be able to do that while visitors are over, I think she'd find it a more than delightful way to spend the time.
Lmao I think Link would follow them around while pretending to not be XD

Yeah, the kids that are the crown prince/ss of their kingdom got that sort of dilemma. After all, Hyrule and Valla are both very important kingdoms in their respective worlds.

Nobody, not even myself, asked for this but I was bored and was doodling and teenage Aster happened so I offer her
asterteen.png

Look I said Roxas doesn't let her have her own keyblade, doesn't mean he doesn't give his own to her to use. He can always call it back to himself if he doesn't like what he sees which is clearly preferable
OMG SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ooooh, I'm excited to see it!

And yep, that's Kaida in a nutshell. Unless you count Percy Kaida doesn't have many friends, nor does she go looking for them. If people find interest in her, so be it in her eyes.
Only NOW did I finish the rough sketch! I gotta do the clean outlines and the coloring (bc for some reason I like to torture myself with colored outlines and just color in general)! It'll be worth it though (I hope), I might be able to post the finished piece tomorrow.

Lmao Kaida's just that one kid that doesn't go out of her way to socialize yet seems to gravitate people towards her anyway. Kewl! :3

I still hate how Yen Sid din't get a more active role in the story. He doesn't even meet Xehanort or Eraqus once despite him saying that all three of them trained together growing up
Yeah that is wild to me too. I will never understand why they did this

Why do I see Percy being invited to parties and stuff by his friends and dragging his less social older sister to them? XD
Mission get Kaida to make friends! Percy does his hardest to help his sister make friends. It probably never goes his way though no matter how many parties he brings her to

OMG SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ahhhh ty! I would have done more detail into her outfit to mimic Zelda's dress details but I was certified lazy

I was however convinced to design Percy's older self cuz my KH friend said I should totally design him and his keyblade. So here we are lol

Last edited:
I can imagine Harkinian growing to be a very impressive young man. The Best Ending of NES KI shows that Pit will eventually become a tall and swole angel at adulthood, and nephilim in the Bible are described as being giants! Hawk won’t be a giant, but he can be very tall! He catches many a young maiden’s eye!

Kaida and Hawk wouldn’t even need to say much; they can simply enjoy each other’s company, sparring and firing arrows, without the need to talk. Hawk finds himself feeling like he’s being watched, though!

Yeah that is wild to me too. I will never understand why they did this
It was probably due to Disney barring them from using Yen Sid beyond his basic role as lore dumper. Which really sucsk with all the past being explored in Kingdon Heart's mythos and him not being present, we could've gotten something like this but alas, Disney has to c*ck-block us once again smh
tumblr_nqgpr1eX1d1r92482o1_1280.png

I am here to offer teenage Percy and his keyblade which I have not named I also apparently have decided he's left handed
percyteen.png

He still sticks his fangs out cuz I think it's cute lol

I can imagine Harkinian growing to be a very impressive young man. The Best Ending of NES KI shows that Pit will eventually become a tall and swole angel at adulthood, and nephilim in the Bible are described as being giants! Hawk won’t be a giant, but he can be very tall! He catches many a young maiden’s eye!
fjdkvhdg imagine if Aster also ends up being super tall. People take one look at them then lil old lady Zelda and wonder how the heck the two of them got so darn big!

I am here to offer teenage Percy and his keyblade which I have not named I also apparently have decided he's left handed
percyteen.png

Percy: (·ω·)

But omg he’s absolutely adorable! and holy heck that keyblade is incredible!

Last edited:
fjdkvhdg imagine if Aster also ends up being super tall. People take one look at them then lil old lady Zelda and wonder how the heck the two of them got so darn big!

Percy: (·ω·)

But omg he’s absolutely adorable! and holy heck that keyblade is incredible!
Roxas would be beyond confused if Aster ended up being tall cuz he's short too! She got some magical tall gene that shouldn't exist!

Ahhhhh ty! I had to keep him cute! It was absolutely necessary lol. And the keyblade is pretty simple but hey it got what I wanted across and that was combining yato with kingdom key lol and maybe the fact I've designed a few keyblades now helped at least giving me a clear vision of how to approach it

Both Aster and Percy look great! I had a huge grin on my face upon seeing Percy because he looks like a ball python to me.

1695253143331.png

Roxas would be beyond confused if Aster ended up being tall cuz he's short too! She got some magical tall gene that shouldn't exist!
That'd be so cute and funny! Maybe Aster got that gene from Zelda? The kings of Hyrule tend to be pretty imposing men; why can't the women of the Hyrulean Royal Family also inherit that tallness?

Now I'm imagining King Harkinian carrying lil' old lady Zelda upstairs in the castle so she wouldn't have to make the journey herself! X3 He takes very good care of his mother! Because of his name, I think it'd be funny if Harkinian was often addressed as, "My boy."

Sad to say, but I really do think Dark Pit is more likely to die in battle than from natural causes. It does make me wonder what Pit would think of all this if he were in this AU. He'd visit Hyrule, and Dark Pit would be older each time. One day he visits, and Pittoo suddenly has a bit of grey in his hair and wrinkles on his face that weren't there before (now I'm picturing Zelda gently taking Dark Pit's face in her hands and commenting that he's got crow's feet and getting amusement from it), and perhaps he walks with a cane because of a war injury. For Pit, it's like the change happened in a blink of an eye! I like to think Palutena would comfort him by reminding him that Dark Pit's original purpose was to be a weapon. While his life is very brief compared to a goddess and an angel, he's lived a far more fulfilling life than what was originally planned for him, and that's something that should be celebrated, not mourned. For a sadder thought, what if Zelda witnessed Dark Pit's fall in battle through her dreams? She learns about it before the messengers get to Hyrule Castle.

Last edited:
Only NOW did I finish the rough sketch! I gotta do the clean outlines and the coloring (bc for some reason I like to torture myself with colored outlines and just color in general)! It'll be worth it though (I hope), I might be able to post the finished piece tomorrow.

Lmao Kaida's just that one kid that doesn't go out of her way to socialize yet seems to gravitate people towards her anyway. Kewl! :3
Take your time on it, I can wait! ^^

Yep! That's pretty much her! During balls, unless she's been asked to dance, she sits in the corner watching everyone else while counting the minutes until it's either time to eat or time to go home so she can take off her 'stupid-looking' dress XD
Mission get Kaida to make friends! Percy does his hardest to make help his sister make friends. It probably never goes his way though no matter how many parties he brings her to
Lmao she probably has to be told to put on a smile, but you take one look at her and know it's forced asf!
Kaida'd only do this for her brother, if it were anyone else she would mutter under her breath the whole time. Percy's got the status as one of Kaida's favorite people ever, so how could she say no? XD

Kaida and Hawk wouldn’t even need to say much; they can simply enjoy each other’s company, sparring and firing arrows, without the need to talk. Hawk finds himself feeling like he’s being watched, though!
Lol Hark will be taller than Zelda and even Pittoo when he's older, Zelda'll probably ask him to reach things that are too high!

Kaida would probably teach Harkinian little tricks and tips that are passed down among the knights of Hyrule, as well as a few things that Link taught her how to do. Of course, she can't really teach him signature things like the Flurry Rush and the Slow-Motion Archery that Link is known for (as I imagine it comes naturally to Link, and is inherited in a sense by Kaida).

Lmao Kaida would nearly hit Link with an arrow, thinking he is some game to hunt, only to see her dad emerge from the bushes!
percyteen.png

AHHH PERCY IS SO CUUUUTE
HIS HAIR IS SO FLOOFY AGHGHGHBVSNENX

Both Aster and Percy look great! I had a huge grin on my face upon seeing Percy because he looks like a ball python to me.

View attachment 1115175
Lol he kinda does. Very round face, big ol eyes and a :3 to top it off

That'd be so cute and funny! Maybe Aster got that gene from Zelda? The kings of Hyrule tend to be pretty imposing men; why can't the women of the Hyrulean Royal Family also inherit that tallness?
Well it certainly wouldn't be from Roxas so it'd have to come from somewhere down Zelda's line lol

Lmao she probably has to be told to put on a smile, but you take one look at her and know it's forced asf!
Kaida'd only do this for her brother, if it were anyone else she would mutter under her breath the whole time. Percy's got the status as one of Kaida's favorite people ever, so how could she say no? XD

AHHH PERCY IS SO CUUUUTE
HIS HAIR IS SO FLOOFY AGHGHGHBVSNENX
Percy probably doesn't even realize she feels so forced. He's just all smiley and happy cuz he thinks they're both enjoying themselves nobody has the heart to tell him otherwise

AND YES MAXIMUM FLOOF FOR PERCY! He gets the Sora hair effect! Corrin's wavy hair probably only adds to the volume lol

Lol Hark will be taller than Zelda and even Pittoo when he's older, Zelda'll probably ask him to reach things that are too high!

Kaida would probably teach Harkinian little tricks and tips that are passed down among the knights of Hyrule, as well as a few things that Link taught her how to do. Of course, she can't really teach him signature things like the Flurry Rush and the Slow-Motion Archery that Link is known for (as I imagine it comes naturally to Link, and is inherited in a sense by Kaida).

Lmao Kaida would nearly hit Link with an arrow, thinking he is some game to hunt, only to see her dad emerge from the bushes!
Pit is taller than Mythra already. Imagine how much taller he'll be when he reaches his adult form! Smol baeblade!

Pit: Mythra, my eyes are up here. :xFwink:

Mythra: 😒 Don't make me hurt you.

I can imagine how shocking Harkinian's growth spurt would be especially if folks haven't seen him for a few years! And that's okay if Kaida can't teach him everything. It turns out Hawk is a very appropriate nickname for the kid once folks see him demonstrate his archery skills! He might even know how to wield the Silver Bow, so he'd have some flurry attacks of his own.

XD Link comes out of the bushes and Hawk doesn't understand why, but he feels he may be in big trouble! I can see some of the women later scolding Link for ruining a moment of bonding between the prince and princess! I'm sure Link regrets nothing, though.

As for Toon Link, since I haven't mentioned him in these AUs yet, I have the headcanon that he becomes the first king of New Hyrule. Tetra holds the power on the throne, though, which is perfectly fine with him!

As for Toon Link, since I haven't mentioned him in these AUs yet, I have the headcanon that he becomes the first king of New Hyrule. Tetra holds the power on the throne, though, which is perfectly fine with him!
Honestly makes the most sense given Spirit Tracks succeeds Phantom Hourglass and before the whole Bellum nonsense happened, that's what Link and Tetra were doing. Safe to say, the eventually succeeding in rebuilding Hyrule which is great knowing imo

Pit is taller than Mythra already. Imagine how much taller he'll be when he reaches his adult form! Smol baeblade!

Pit: Mythra, my eyes are up here. :xFwink:

Mythra: 😒 Don't make me hurt you.
Pit and Rex suddenly getting so much taller than Mythra. Is it a trend she likes? She will never tell!

This song came up on my playlist (I listen to a lot of Disney music) and I can see Zelda and Pittoo having a small "quarrel" like this in the King/Queen AU.

There's also a reprise, but it's pretty heart-breaking, especially considering what I posted about earlier.

Pit and Rex suddenly getting so much taller than Mythra. Is it a trend she likes? She will never tell!
Also considering Rex's personality and the fact that Mythra gets together with him in the end, Pit just might be her type lol

And Mythra is a badass warrior chick who is a SWORD and can pilot a MECHA! Taking what Pit has said in Uprising and Palutena's Guidance (In ENG, he asks for a machine-gun-robot-girlfriend, while in JAP he describes Phosphora as "sexy dynamite." He might also have a preference for blondes depending on how you interpret the PG in Smash.), I think he'd find Mythra extremely attractive!

Last edited:
Fhdjfhfkg so since Mika has their phantom thief get up all figured out I figured I could also throw our squid kid into some agent gear for funsies. So say hello to Agent 5! Ploegy Ploegy

1695271120241.png
(Mika was supposed to be holding a weapon but I got too lazy to draw it 👀)

Also considering Rex's personality and the fact that Mythra gets together with him in the end, Pit just might be her type lol

And Mythra is a badass warrior chick who is a SWORD and can pilot a MECHA! Taking what Pit has said in Uprising and Palutena's Guidance (In ENG, he asks for a machine-gun-robot-girlfriend, while in JAP he describes Phosphora as "sexy dynamite." He might also have a preference for blondes depending on how you interpret the PG in Smash.), I think he'd find Mythra extremely attractive!
Pit is quite similar to Rex in a lot of ways. Big thing he’s missing is that natural bond he had with Mythra because he became the driver of the aegis and shared half her life force. BUT this led me to the silly thought of after Rex is gone, maybe she doesn’t need a driver cuz things have changed, but she still lets that title exist and gives it to Pit. Imagine Pit wield the Aegis Sword as Mythra grants him her power. Sure she could easily fight on her own but like this she can make Pit extra powerful

Fhdjfhfkg so since Mika has their phantom thief get up all figured out I figured I could also throw our squid kid into some agent gear for funsies. So say hello to Agent 5! Ploegy Ploegy

View attachment 1115199
(Mika was supposed to be holding a weapon but I got too lazy to draw it 👀)
Omg they’re so cute! The lil squid emblem with the mask on the shoe!!! Ahhh I love it!

But also them becoming both a persona user and an agent like a badass

Joker & Inkling: Don’t do what we have done. It’s dangerous
Mika: I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear that

Joker learning teenage rebellion runs in the family the hard way

I’ve thought about Pit wielding the Aegis Sword a few times myself. Whether he uses the sword, or Mythra herself is alongside him, the two would be unstoppable together! I still think they’d butt heads a lot, but maybe a part of them enjoys it!

The lack of bickering in the RP has more to do with the two having much more important things going on than to argue over petty things. Surviving life and death situations also tends to affect how people bond with each other.

I’ve thought about Pit wielding the Aegis Sword a few times myself. Whether he uses the sword, or Mythra herself is alongside him, the two would be unstoppable together! I still think they’d butt heads a lot, but maybe a part of them enjoys it!

The lack of bickering in the RP has more to do with the two having much more important things going on than to argue over petty things. Surviving life and death situations also tends to affect how people bond with each other.
Too bad he won’t be dual wielding like Rex does in XC3 lol. Likely could never unlock the Pneuma version without Pyra present either but that’s okay

Lol no time for bickering when they’re constantly thrown into horrible situations

Percy probably doesn't even realize she feels so forced. He's just all smiley and happy cuz he thinks they're both enjoying themselves nobody has the heart to tell him otherwise

AND YES MAXIMUM FLOOF FOR PERCY! He gets the Sora hair effect! Corrin's wavy hair probably only adds to the volume lol
Drawing.png
She doesn't bother with the act when Percy's not there!

I love his hair so much! >w< I'm a sucker for floofy bois!
I can imagine how shocking Harkinian's growth spurt would be especially if folks haven't seen him for a few years! And that's okay if Kaida can't teach him everything. It turns out Hawk is a very appropriate nickname for the kid once folks see him demonstrate his archery skills! He might even know how to wield the Silver Bow, so he'd have some flurry attacks of his own.

XD Link comes out of the bushes and Hawk doesn't understand why, but he feels he may be in big trouble! I can see some of the women later scolding Link for ruining a moment of bonding between the prince and princess! I'm sure Link regrets nothing, though.
Oh, cool!
Yeah, Link definitely would rather be safe than sorry, considering he knows how he was as well as the knights he trained with were when they were Hark's age XD
Kaida would find Link's behavior very suspicious. He keeps 'accidentally' turning up wherever she and Hark may be!

It’s perfectly okay. Pit fights well on his own, and he and Mythra are more than a match for most enemies! Pneuma is a bonus, not a necessity.

Can’t blame Link. He may remember what Dark Pit was like during the tournaments too!

Harkinian is like, “Kaida, I don’t think your father likes me very much. It’s like he’s waiting for me to mess up!”

Maybe he finally gets tired of having to look over his shoulder, so he gathers his nerve and approaches Corrin and Link, and asks for their blessing to court Kaida! He requests a chance to prove his worth by fighting Link, thinking the best way to win him over is to speak Link’s language. He’ll inevitably lose, because it’s Link, but he’s an incredibly skilled fighter, and he puts his whole body and soul into the fight! His thought process is that even if he and Kaida are just friends, maybe Link will finally back off.

Last edited:
Ever: "Yo Kaida in Link's knight outfit would look really cute!"
Me:
1695319405170.png

Warning: This is rushed, sloppy, and probably really bad as I have never drawn something like this digitally, let alone at all.
Zelda's new knight.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back