• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Super simple, looking for a few "modern"/non animated fandoms

Kassie

Super short and sweet, basic "rules" apply!

I'm Kassie, 26 years old as of today, please be 18+. My email is coffmankassie@gmail.com, which is one of the few places I roleplay. I have groupme that we could use, I have it because of work, or I could download kik!

Basically what I'm looking for are the following:
- OITNB (PiperxAlex, I have a pre prison plot)
- Greys Anatomy (I'm about to start season 13, wanting CalliexArizona and I heavily prefer to play Callie. Would love to pull in another canonxcanon, canonxoc, or ocxoc with this!)
- A Walk to Remember
- Everything, Everything

You're welcome to suggest other modern/non animated fandoms to see if I'm interested, but I don't watch much television haha.

Love loveeee greys! I’m a little behind, season 8 lol, but I’d love to write with you!! ? let’s see if we can come up with something great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back