• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Super" Powers

thoroughfare

sun bleached fly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~ BASED ON A TUMBLR POST ~

A group of teens find they have super powers. There's just one small problem. They hate them. They're the exact opposite of their personalities! (( ie. A boy with an extreme fear of animals, due to a rabbid dog biting him, wants to stay as far away from animals as possible. Soon finds out he can communicate with them. )) The group meets up, and together they get over their fears and dislikes and take hold of their powers.

(( Some use their powers for evil, some for good. ))

[QUOTE="Baron Cimetiere]Possibly interested, What writing level would this be classified as?

[/QUOTE]
Casual, 4-5 lines, possibly a paragraph. No one liners or two liners.

I'm very interested in this. I'll definitely join if/when the roleplay is posted. I just have a few quick questions.

Where/when does this take place? (country/state if applicable & year)

Do they have to hide these powers from society?

What is the age range for characters?

[QUOTE="Ojima Usagi]This sounds interesting, are you still accepting characters?

[/QUOTE]
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back