Other Super/Meta/Mutant RP People: I f*cking love you guys

Read the post first, then poll. (:

• Total voters
wOAH WHAT A NICE SHOUT OUT!!!

Tbh tag me when you start your next rp, i'd be interested \UvU/

Wow, uhhhhh, I don’t remember GLASS all that much, but I remember it was really fun. Definitely count me in for whatever option happens!

Aww, thanks so much for the shoutout!!! Damn, I’m missing this community already. Yes, the whole “powered rewind” idea sounds amazing!!!!! I would love to be in it, but I have different responsibilities in other communities now, so I sadly can’t. But I’d love to see how it goes, so keep tagging me for this kind of stuff!

SUPERS RP LOVE!

Not so casual LOVE THREAD! (And proto-interest check for a giant HP?)

For everyone who's done a Super/Meta/Mutant/Powers RP with me,

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

So, basically what prompted this was that I've kinda looked back on what I've done on RPN, and pretty much the only thing that stood out to me was, of course, SUPERS RPs. Heroes, villains, and mostly stuff in-between. Gotta love that gray and gray morality. Sometimes there weren't even heroes and villains, just people with powers versus the whole world. And damn, those RPs turned out alright. Sometimes the word "superhero" didn't even exist. GLASS, Sucrose Towers; those RPs didn't have heroes and villains.

Damn, I've been wanting to do this kind of thing for a really long time. I wondered, "Hey, what if I tagged literally everyone I've done a supers RP with with JUST the message 'Hai x3'."

Well, here's your message.

Hai x3.

Okay but seriously I just wanted to do that Youtube thing that people do. Give a shoutout or something? Yeah, I'm doing just that. I'm doing a shoutout thing. Shoutout to you guys for making all the Supers RPs I've done over the last two f*ckin' years possible! Honestly, I wouldn't have been able to write down the names of 12 DIFFERENT ROLEPLAYS and 2 Quest Roleplays and bring all of you people together. Oh yeah, and that's one of the purposes of this post.

I'm supposed to bring you guys together because you all have done supers RPs (not sure if you guys are still into that, but I mean, here you guys are! Being tagged, lol.) And that pretty much means you all are automatically friends, right?

Anyway, I don't know what else to really put into a thank you message other than let you guys know about my plans for the future, in terms of both RPs and what this means to those people who are going to join my future stuff. Short answer: Supers RPs are definitely going to come. More of them. Lots of them. ALL of them.

Long answer: Basically, I've been doing the superheroes thing on this site a lot, averaging at one new Supers RP every few months or so for the last two years. That's crazy. I mean, I know there are people that makes lots of roleplays in general, but I still feel like I'm doing something cool. And I can tell a lot of you have personally told me you like super RPs, and a similar amount of you even tossed in some brilliant suggestions that I've put in some things too. The point is, I really love supers RPs and I want all of you guys to know that sticking around like this is probably one of the best things I can really ask for. ♡Jess Jii♡#9743 is my Discord ID someone plz message me I need friends this is totally not a cry for help I just want someone to hug this is another thing I'm asking for please put up with chaos

Anyways, I'm thinking of getting a something out there.
  • "Powered Rewind" - No real name yet, but I kind of want to set up a Hosted Project involving multiple super RP cities with their own kind of rules and own plots. I'm probably gonna have to ask for a ton of people to GM individual cities and places and make sure everyone's on board just to make this work out. Basically take all the stuff we've all done together in the past and shove it all into one supermassive blackhole chunky mess of a Supers RP. We could have both open world AND plotted roleplays. We could also allow individual members apply for their own entire RP cities. But if making a whole city isn't your thing, why not apply for an individual arc?
  • Keep going as is - If you think I'm doing everything fine as-is, and should keep producing individual plot RPs that are unique to their own thing, with no need for expansion, then I'm totally open to doing that. Even if "Powered Rewind" happens, I'll try to make one of these once in a while like I've done in 2016 and 2017. I know I haven't put anything out there since the last mess, but I'm trying to get better at doing that.
  • Tie-in - Well, if you wanted to get some super RP idea out there that hasn't been done yet but you haven't gotten around to doing it, I can help! I mean, I consider myself fairly experienced even though there's still a whole lot to learn.
Yes, this thank you message turned into an advertisement. I have no idea why. Maybe it's because it's 2018 and I'm really, really excited to making something happen. I'm just waiting for the right moment. I hope this is the right moment. Like really please tell me if I'm doing anything at the wrong time. Anyways, I'll get to what the point of this message really is, and that's a big old thank you. Honestly, I don't know how to thank you guys. Mass "thank you" isn't my thing. It really isn't.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! ALL OF YOU! For both being in, participating in, contributing, making, and filling up all of these roleplays!

Tags by RP (And this is STILL not ALL Super RPs I've done.):
Heldenprojekt: @M Y S T I @Shammy the Shamrock YoungX YoungX @Irony @The Regal Rper @Joker987 @Yappi @Chili @Squad141 @finessekid.23 @RPGLinx @Alecto @TadaNada @Shammy the Shamrock @Shmivian

Heroes & Villains: @Aliaas @AshleyTheNarwhal @Destructus Kloud @Eagleye415 @Eldritch Being @Killerclown @Loyal Guardian @Moonshadow @MooseOnTheLoose @Phineas Forge @RandomBlobMan @RedVehemence @Solemn Songbird @SP3CT3R @Teacup Cat The Omen of Death The Omen of Death @theunderwolf @WhipDing @wickedlittlecritta YoungX YoungX

Disconnected: @CabalAnomicPotato @Gradous13 @Have You Ever Tasted Sand @HighSanguinaryPriest @Kennedy @MaxwellCharlie @Retro-Grey SecretRock SecretRock @The DoomyFish The Omen of Death The Omen of Death The Outcast The Outcast @Verburmite @WhipDing @Yarrow YoungX YoungX

Villains & Heroes (by DailyRoLord DailyRoLord ): @Deathkitten @Hollycrest DailyRoLord DailyRoLord @doggodaily @Exiled Ace @The Golden General @Daunting_Doggo @IlluminatiChan @Agent23

Cold Wind Blows (REBOOT, Original by @Yappi): Aio Aio @Aliaas @Crystal Cali @HellsHeaven @Little Lozy @The Comet DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L @Unimaginable_16 @Yappi

Hasterville: @Boneless @FireMaiden @Yappi @Safety Hammer @Hollycrest @StarBabyPixel @StriderBro

Height Advantage: @Insane @StriderBro @Sicora Moon @Nenma Takashi @Brass Skeleton @The Fabulous Emerald

GLASS: @B R E E Z E @CrimsonEclipse @Damafaud @Doctor Nope @Galain Fletchawk @Jellyon @Knightling @Lilyah Love @Meraki @Miracleist that1aj that1aj @oden @OtakuGeek @Quinnigan @Rainzen @ReverseTex Sega Sega SirGrey SirGrey @The Black Rainbow @WhipDing @Yappi

Heroes of Today/Tomorrow (Degenerates of God, God's Territory, New Empires, other spin-offs and sequels): @Shammy the Shamrock YoungX YoungX @SimpleGuy @Elephantom @GhostToast @KidMystic Panacea Panacea @RandomBlobMan @Romani @Shog @Waffels @Windsock @Yappi YoungX YoungX @Doctor Nope

Heroes Will Fall (by @Shammy the Shamrock): D duegxybus @BriiAngelic @Royally Rose @August @Pavan @KodomoYamiya @Xel @Elenion Aura @roxas xvii-v @The Regal Rper @JustaDudeNamedKyle @Daniel reaving @Yappi Leovonis Leovonis @Loyal Guardian

Sucrose Towers: @Birdsie @Shammy the Shamrock YoungX YoungX @animegirl20 @WhipDing @CrimsonEclipse @Yappi @M Y S T I

Forsaken: @thatawesomedude @The Chronicler @DrBezendrine @Gradous13 @FireMaiden @Safety Hammer DVationz DVationz , @WoodenZebra @SuperSpice @The DoomyFish @Stickdom @Rainzen (@Ultrasuperhulk somewhere in here)

Like Ice: @IctoraPost @KodomoYamiya @finessekid.23

All Your Powers: @Shammy the Shamrock @Idea YoungX YoungX @ViciousVip3R @thewarrior25 @Damafaud @doggodaily DailyRoLord DailyRoLord @IlluminatiChan @Jakelad @CrimsonEclipse @Aminora @Shinobu the vampire-puppy @Miniapollo17 @Epiphany @Avatar Arvis

When will this start?

Glad I checked back when I did. I can't remember any of the super RPS I've been in on this site, but I am 800% down for another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back