• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Super Mario RP (OC's)

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
DISCLAIMER: This is not for fan characters. This is for original characters who are not from the Mario world.

First, the listing of what I expect from a roleplay partner. Decent grammar is appreciated. Try to stick with the story, and if you lose interest, tell me instead of just disappearing. Make sure to give something to work with when you make your posts. My character will most definitely be anthro/furry, so you gotta be okay with that. Your character can be whatever.

Anyway, my idea was that we take our characters, who are NOT from the Mario world, and throw them into the Mario world! Then, for some reason, they have to either help or replace Mario and Luigi and go save the princess or whatever. Basically, I just think it would be fun to see how the characters react to being put into this strange world and then having to deal with all its features and hazards.

If anyone is somehow interested in doing this, send me a PM and we can talk it out in more detail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back