• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern super lowkey fxf

selcouth

hi! im a very gay teenager looking for a very chill rp.

i would prefer for the plot to be kinda un-complicated, a bit cliche even (ya' know, the typical girl on girl plots that you would rp with when you were super new to creative writing). i recently finished watching everything sucks on netflix, and i would love to do something inspired by kate and emaline.

since i want something chill, i don't require any kind of cc and i dont need my partner to write a certain amount of paragraphs. however, i would like the writing to be fairly detailed and good at describing the characters experiences and emotions. quality over quantity.

I've been pretty interested in getting a fxf going so I'd love to give this a shot even though I haven't heard of the show. Just shoot me the details and I'll go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back