Advice/Help Super important Question

Is a Sci-fi roleplay based in a universe where people are fleeing their planets into deep space beca

• Total voters

Trixie_Bright

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Is a Sci-fi roleplay based in a universe where people are fleeing their planets into deep space because a world eater is slowly consuming the universe the same premise as a Zombie apocalypse?

Not in the slightest. There's a fundamental difference in scale and a big difference between the chances of survival (slim but present versus simply delaying the inevitable), as well as the nature of the threat (numbers + relentless persistence though not power of undeath + friends and loved ones turned into mindless monsters and the possibility you will as well vs one big apocalyptic threat). Outside of that there are many differences between a escaping space opera and one would normally consider a zombie apocalypse, but I think many elements could be converted over, such as the scavenging lifestyle. However the two core differences are enough to remove the defining features of a zombie apocalypse out of the scenario you're describing.

No, but I am curious about what the argument is that the two ideas are similar.
I called some guy's were elf character who gets bitten by a wolf and then his family hates him generic and he told me to come up with some ideas cause he asked me to rp. I'm pretty sure he was just salty tbh. But yeah he just said it was basically a zombie apoc and then called me immature and blocked me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back