• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
No it’s just a tranquilizer, there is something else that is keeping Adam under control a certain hero maybe
When has Adam ever abused his powers at school? He used it once on accident, where as bathrooms are burning Willy nilly, memories are being shuffled through no regard, and desks are being dropped from the ceiling with kids in them—oh I get it, it’s because Adam wasn’t sowwy enough lol okayy

When has Adam ever abused his powers at school? He used it once on accident, where as bathrooms are burning Willy nilly, memories are being shuffled through no regard, and desks are being dropped from the ceiling with kids in them—oh I get it, it’s because Adam wasn’t sowwy enough lol okayy
Love you buddy ;)

Did you want to type Angel? You messed up two letters
Oh shit yeah, my fingers are covered in oil im sorry I’ll edit it.

G4hardcore G4hardcore lol calm down Genie had to think of something for eveyone. Putting a shield around you unlike eveyone else isn’t going to stop your powers, so she did somthing else.

Last edited:
Oh shit yeah, my fingers are covered in oil im sorry I’ll edit it.

G4hardcore G4hardcore lol calm down Genie had to think of something for eveyone. Putting a shovel around you unlike eveyone else isn’t going to stop your powers, so she did somthing else.
I'm not gonna ask....

Yeah I'm gonna ask. Where are they going?

Adam got a free pass trying to kill them with no one judging him, John said it and did not act on it and everyone didn’t like it. He paid for it.

Lol and Zaxen gets away with everything cus he is teachers pet, but that’s all about to change. Angel might be the new favorite very very very soon if she says yes to Genies offer.

Lol and Zaxen gets away with everything cus he is teachers pet, but that’s all about to change. Angel might be the new favorite very very very soon if she says yes to Genies offer.
Oh god, she's gonna make Angel an offer? I'm already scared what that's gonna be.

Joking of course :lenny:

Is it because they already have their complete design then?

And why are Portia and Lisa coming? They weren't getting their costumes yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back