• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
SLUMBER PARTYYYYYYYYYYY sounds so cute~
Well would you look at that. A compulsive liar and socially awkward. Florian my dear child welcome to the club -claps twice-

Pretty much everything in this group with more testosterone than a girl is in that category at this point Flame.

Oh. Well I meant all of them. Literally all of them. John, Adam, Kama, Zaxen, Florian, whoever else is a male who posts in this because I honestly can't remember.

SLUMBER PARTYYYYYYYYYYY sounds so cute~
Well would you look at that. A compulsive liar and socially awkward. Florian my dear child welcome to the club -claps twice-

Pretty much everything in this group with more testosterone than a girl is in that category at this point Flame.
He is awkward xD Bernice already had a talk with him but has yet to realize he's just a friend.

Partyyyy

You’re all fired for assuming lol nowhere in Aja’s post does it say the bracelets cancel anyone’s powers. I hope the academy has a reading class for us!

6494265A-A9DB-4EBA-9402-201B432D16FF.jpeg

I assumed from other people implying it cancelled powers. I can’t find the post then that says what the bracelets DO do

Well Angel her arm is covered in solid shadows, which has a reasonable explanation for when I give Jacob his dramatic entrace

Lydia isn’t shipped yet ig but it’s cool if she’s not

And Angel’s post came after the ones implying the bracelets cancelled powers.

I found a post saying the bracelets has a Tranquilizer serum. If it doesn’t cancel powers, then what does it do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back