• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Idk if you wanna go ahead. All I’d do is make sure that there is indeed more Character than there is Gay, because the latter is only apart of the former, not vice versa. It shouldn’t be, like, the only discernible personality trait ig
I meant it more as a defining personality trait but not the only personality trait like Matthew from Big Mouth. Honestly I just wanted a character similar to Matthew in Big Mouth he don't even gotta be gay like he is lol But then again I don't know if I'll make a second character because I don't want to throw off the balance.

Not sure that I follow, but I think I get the gist. I think I may seem some odd stuff if I search it up on google though.

Not sure that I follow, but I think I get the gist. I think I may seem some odd stuff if I search it up on google though.
Part of me wants to warm you against it for the sake of what might come up but the other part of me has not searched it myself for the sake of that very wariness. Go ahead I guess, but be warned

You're gonna find yourself on certain adult websites that I can't mention here if you look that up. It's basically like how there's big masculine top gay men there's little small cute bottom gay boys called twinks.

OH WAIT I have an example
HTTYD 2 hiccup is more or less a pretty good representation of a twink

I headcanon he’s bi so I guess

Oh

My

God!

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I leave for a date and come back to this? What have you done? e.e lol Twinks remind me of twinkies while Twunks like a thick trunk but they all affiliate with male x male so thats how I remember

Lmaooo sorry? I'm a weird person. Which is why no one wants me and I go on no dates. How was your dateeee?
Awe! Nonsense! If I like your weird personality (btw don't apologize I love it) than some hot guy/woman will too I guarantee it. You're unique

Anyways it went great! Nothing but coffee and one piece episodes. Which makes me sad cause Sabo disappeared too soon ;-;

Awe! Nonsense! If I like your weird personality (btw don't apologize I love it) than some hot guy/woman will too I guarantee it. You're unique

Anyways it went great! Nothing but coffee and one piece episodes. Which makes me sad cause Sabo disappeared too soon ;-;
You're too sweet oh my god T^T Everyone here is just too sweet imma cry. That sounds like an amazing date! I only got up to the part when Ace died cause I just couldn't do it lol

You're too sweet oh my god T^T Everyone here is just too sweet imma cry. That sounds like an amazing date! I only got up to the part when Ace died cause I just couldn't do it lol
You are welcome. Awe yeah heart breaking BUT IT DOES GET BETTER. Sabo is my motivational boo 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back