• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That my dear is what Role playing is about. The teacher hasn't said a thing but we can only find out after Dumplingboy Dumplingboy posts
I need to know what it does to figure out how my character’s powers will react. And I’m not sure what you’re refering to with ‘that’ like what’s the ‘that’ that It’s about I was pretty sure it was collaborating to create a story

I need to know what it does to figure out how my character’s powers will react. And I’m not sure what you’re refering to with ‘that’ like what’s the ‘that’ that It’s about I was pretty sure it was collaborating to create a story
Idk I'm half asleep pardon. But basically nobody knows what the bracelet does. We're going to have to wait and see.

Idk I'm half asleep pardon. But basically nobody knows what the bracelet does. We're going to have to wait and see.
Hm
Well I can understand how people would automatically assume it would cancel powers, given that all we know is ‘tranquilizer serum’ so I feel like we really can’t blame ourselves idk

Oh wait is it a safety measure of KO the kid if they try anything instead of shut down just their powers?

And I've seen vets use tranquilizer darts on elaphants to KO them, so probably
But then why would some of the faculty have the KO bracelets too? And if it doesn’t target powers specifically why would only some but not all of the faculty, but all of the kids, have them?????

I found a post saying the bracelets has a Tranquilizer serum. If it doesn’t cancel powers, then what does it do?
It’s a tranquilizer. So it’s just gonna knock you all out. Anyone below a level 7 has to have one on which is why some staff have them and some staff don’t. If anything happens, an Alarm a breach an incident it activates all of the bracelets. There are other measures in place in the lab that are specifically for the students. The bracelets are something for everyone.

But then why would some of the faculty have the KO bracelets too? And if it doesn’t target powers specifically why would only some but not all of the faculty, but all of the kids, have them?????
You could have just asked in the rp 🤣🤣 you guys take all the fun out of mystery. *pouts* but not everyone in the school has powers. And besides the abd,headmaster and the librarian no one is a hero.

You could have just asked in the rp 🤣🤣 you guys take all the fun out of mystery. *pouts* but not everyone in the school has powers. And besides the abd,headmaster and the librarian no one is a hero.
Lmao I think two of us did ask. Adam rejected it altogether saying she not putting shit on his arm until he knew what it was.

Lmao I think two of us did ask. Adam rejected it altogether saying she not putting shit on his arm until he knew what it was.
My statement was about why some people wore them and not everyone else. I guess I’ll go back an edit my post since some people confused tranquilizer for something other then what a tranquilizer is. But Portia can still use her powers Adam actually can’t atm but I kinda didn’t want to say anything untill he tried, I gave a hint tho.

Adam asked!
My statement was about why some people wore them and not everyone else. I guess I’ll go back an edit my post since some people confused tranquilizer for something other then what a tranquilizer is. But Portia can still use her powers Adam actually can’t atm but I kinda didn’t want to say anything untill he tried, I gave a hint tho.
I was trying to explain tranquillizer =\= neutralizer lol

But you’re telling me that it’s both specifically for Adam?!? And not only that but it was forced on him? Gee, thx </3

-.-

Adam asked!

I was trying to explain tranquillizer =\= neutralizer lol

But you’re telling me that it’s both specifically for Adam?!? And not only that but it was forced on him? Gee, thx </3

-.-
No it’s just a tranquilizer, there is something else that is keeping Adam under control a certain hero maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back