• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Super Gladiator Bros. [Also futuristic][Interest Check]

SomeGuy

You're one of the greatest warriors in the multiverse. In your universe, you ARE the greatest warrior. But are you the greatest warrior ever? Well, we'll just have to see about that.

Using incredibly complex algorithms, an indestructible supercomputer (simply referred to as the SC) about one hundred square meters (~300 feet), has objectively determined some of the most powerful beings in reality, and, of course, you are one of them. But, you ask, couldn't the supercomputer simply determine the strongest being in reality?

Well, of course! And that has already happened. Viiq - pronounced "veeck" - is the strongest being in the universe! For unknown reasons, he orchestrates this whole mess you're in. As for the mess you're in... let's just say you'll have to fight. A lot. You will have to fight all the other people many, many times over. And eventually, Viiq will choose who he thinks to be the strongest from your little group, and that person will fight him. No one knows what happens when he is defeated; it's never happened. So... good luck!

So, here's another go at making an RP. This is basically Super Smash Bros. in RP form and without pre-existing fictional characters. There's launching, smash attacks (kind of), and even Final Smashes!

Obviously it would be boring and/or weird and awkward to just write out Smash Bros. matches. So, I've adjusted combat, added exposition, and developed (what I believe to be) an interesting plot to make it more palatable and better-suited to RPing. I'm not going to get too into all the nitty-gritty until I put the thread up for the sake of less clutter, though I will address any questions or concerns anyone might have, should they present them.

Also, will be an intermediate RP, meaning I expect 1-3 decent-length paragraphs per post and a good understanding of English. I may excuse you on length if there's not enough to respond to, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
They can definitely be inspired by something, but all the characters and where they come from should be original.

Well, considering there aren't specific roles/positions to fill, there's no need to reserve anything. But as long as your character is not the man himself, you should be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back