• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Super awesome and cool RP search

MossforRoss

Too goofy to live, too silly to die
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!! My name is Moss.
I'm a neuro divergent transmasc person, He/Him and this is my little rp search.
I live in Sweden, so my time zone is gmt+2, but I have an absolutely shit sleep schedule so- I also prefer to rp on discord, but I am doing my darndest in giving this place a go.
I prefer to do Oc x canon!! Double ups are my beloved.

What I am offering from me:
- 600-900 word responses.
- The biggest LGBTQ+ character support there is. I do not accept it, I encourage it. Make everyone Gay. Do it.
- Ghost friendly! I do like to know why and when, but I know it's hard sometimes.
- I'm pretty active when role-playing, though I sometimes have periods where I get inactive for reasons.

What I'm looking for in you!! :
- Preferably 18+
- LGBTQ+ accepting

The fandoms I'm looking for roleplay in are:
-Dragon Age
I can play:
Just about anyone! I have alot of experience with Dorian especially, though.
I would like you to play:
Cullen, Iron Bull, Dorian, Varric, M!Hawke, or Cole.

-Twilight (Pls Pls Pls Pls pls-)
I CAN PLAY ANYONE GIVEN ENOUGH TIME TO Learn. I have experience with playing Edward, Alice and Carlisle.
I'm looking for:
JASPER. Pls on my knees begging for a jasper rp

-Star trek
-Lord of the rings
-The hobbit

I do prefer to not do full on novella, since it can burn me out pretty easily, but other than that there's literally so little I will not do. I will not play out any sexual assault scenes, but having s/a in the lore is alright. I LOVE ooc chatting, and it's a big plus if we get along outside the rp as well!

Feel free to message me on discord (fungus.guy#5381) or just on here if you're interested!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back