• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Supah hot romance!

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Yo! The name is LoveDoctorBlaze, and i have a craving for more romance RP's.

A few rules, nothing major.

1. I play as a male only, thus meaning i need someone to play a female role. Preferably someone who is a female herself

2. Please don't bail on me... If you don't like the RP, just tell me and i wont hate you for it. I will however if you just bail me.

3. Please don't do one liners. Try to write 5 lines at minimum. The only time i'll accept one liners are if we are playing a sport or something.

4. Understandable grammar. My English isn't amazing either, but i like to think that people can understand what i write.

If you believe that you can obey these rules, then welcome aboard!

Here are some ships i have thought of!

Basketball player x basketball player

Parkour user x parkour (We could think of a sport that revolves around parkour)

Martial arts user x Martial arts user

Martial arts user x other athlete

Let me know if interested :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="I am Shadow]Hey! I was thinking the Gamer x Gamer or Popular x Unpopular would be cool

[/QUOTE]
Alright, cool. We could perhaps mix it? So popular gamer x unpopular gamer?

[QUOTE="I am Shadow]Yeah sure! Pm me?

[/QUOTE]
Oka, could you PM me? Multi tasking with other people who where interested :3

SeverusX said:
I'd be into Gamer x Gamer, Musician x Musician!, Basketball player x other athlete, and popular x unpopular.
I'm interested in the Basketball player x other athlete, since i'm already doing stuff with the other pairings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back