• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sunset Bay OOC

Main
Here
Hey guys, it's been a little while since the last reply. Is everyone still on board with continuing? If y'all can't reply this week then maybe just give a heads up so we can skip some people and keep the rp going.

Ok, well, considering it's been almost a full week I think those of us still here should continue on with the rp and then those who are busy can jump back in later? Just to keep things moving.

Ok, well, considering it's been almost a full week I think those of us still here should continue on with the rp and then those who are busy can jump back in later? Just to keep things moving.
Yeah, I guess Chiyo isn’t coming in the pub. So it skips right back to me or you want to post?

Omg I'm so sorry! It's fine that you skipped me. My new job has me working nights and I have only a little bit of time to check on here but I will get my post up in due time. Sorry again! :closedeyesfrown:

No problem, take your time! I just want to keep things moving with the characters who are already all together that’s all.

No problem. I'm in the same boat but I have my post planned out in my notes o my phone. Lol

Hey. I don’t mean to be a bother but if we could get some posts soon that would be great! I just don’t want the rp to die.

Just posted what I have. Sorry it's so short, night shift has been keeping me busy along with getting my son to school in the mornings.

Is everyone still on board here? If you don’t answer within a few days I’ll assume you’ve dropped the rp and we’ll remove your characters.

I think for now we'll just continue on with the three of us then, and if the other two want to hop back in at any point they can do that later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back