• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sunnywide High School (LGBT+ RP)

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
In Sunnywide High School, there's an increasing rate of acceptance among the LGBT community. But it's a low ranger of acceptance, so the increase is slow. Still, progress! Even though it's 2016 and most people are rather open minded and cool, some still have their negative opinions. And so, LGBT students feel a little iffy on whether or not they're ready to come out. So, the Sunnywide Come Out Club was created! The club is advertised on social media/flyers, reaching out to all. This way, the LGBT students have a place to come to come out, express their feelings, be themselves, and have safe environment to talk in! All students, grades 9 through 12, are allowed!

Basically it starts out on the first day after winter break is over, and the club is announced via social media or flyers. Looking for a small group of about 5 people to join in on this, characters ranging from ages 14-19 and grades 9-12. Its a casual RP where I'd expect about 1 paragraph at least per post and no one liners! All site rules apply, obviously. Slice of life, drama, romance, all that jazz. Please drop a reply below if you're interested!

Ooh I'm interested!

I'm in a club like this at school actually. It's called GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance)

Dru said:
Ooh I'm interested!
I'm in a club like this at school actually. It's called GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance)
OOhhhh nice! I've always wanted to join one of those but one never came my way xDD And woohoo for interest! cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back