• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sunny High IC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Angel's ears perked up at the sound of a voice approaching from behind. She turned, half expecting another cavalry knight, but was met with the sight of another examinee instead. He spoke very loudly as he drew closer, but even so Angel found herself struggling to understand what he was saying. Something about biscuits and...blue pencils? As confused as she was, she did catch the part where he introduced himself.

"Uh...I'm Angel. Angel Grey," she said uncertainly, accepting the handshake when she realized he wasn't going to leave. That was when she noticed, he was floating. 'So that must be his quirk,' she thought to herself. 'Not very useful for combat, but maybe...' She looked him up and down thoughtfully.

"Hey, uh, James right? Can you make other things float with that quirk, or just yourself?" If he could make other things float besides himself, then he just might be useful after all.

Kimona Kimona

Image result for anime brown haired boy british

James English
Male | 14 | 5'6 |Optimism | Mentions: Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae

"Well it is just dandy getting to meet you Angel!" He smiles, eagerly shaking her hand quickly. "Well i'm a bit betwixt and between about that but when I hold onto someone the float pretty easily with me conceding that's what you mean!" He smiles with his practically infectious optimism, with her hand still in his possession. "Just put on a pair of rose colored glasses" he grinned, "You'll float up in no time!" he laughs. He didn't think he could float things without touching them, so he tried to show her that her could float her pretty easily. Like as if she was the one floating he has been told. Like a shared ability. "If you keep you glasses on, you could be able to do what I can do as well as long as we remain touching." he explains as he tried to demonstrate by moving about in the air.

It was the first day of school at Sunny High and Chloe didn't want to be late. After that intense entrance exam she had been she had made it into the school.
Although she didn't feel like she got to show off her powers that much. Still they had been assigned to Classroom 1-A.

Hopefully there would be some familiar faces in the class.

Arriving at Sunny High's campus grounds she looked onward and headed inside hoping to find her classroom.

Angel skated down the sidewalk towards SH feeling both excited and relieved. That entrance exam had not been easy, but it was over now, and she was officially enrolled as a student at the most prestigious hero school in California. In class 1-A to boot! Were it not for her naturally stony expression, one might think she looked almost...proud.

As she rolled up to the school's front entrance she stepped off her board and kicked it up into her waiting hands, causing the chains on her skirt to jingle. Stashing the skateboard in her bag she took a moment to once again adjust her uniform. As a rule, Angel hated uniforms, but she'd managed to make this one look a little more "acceptable" by giving it some of her own flair. The top two buttons of her shirt were undone, exposing a spiked black leather choker with a dangling silver pentacle. Over her platinum locks, which she had pulled into a messy braid, she wore a dark gray beanie decorated with several buttons and pins. She'd attached silver chains to her skirt along with some spare safety pins, and over the whole ensemble she wore a large black and grey striped hoodie, unzipped. And while it probably wouldn't score her any points with the teachers, at least she looked good.

Once she was satisfied with how she looked, Angel yanked open the front door and stepped inside, where she was immediately hit with a wave of new smells that left her feeling a little dizzy. Shaking it off though, she hiked up her backpack and began to search the halls for her new classroom.

Kia Nok
Tags:
All (Open)

vIJkNfV.png

Well it had most certainly be a novel examination when the next two individuals had finally made their arrival towards the dragon door, why dancing around the creature was like some sort of fantasy show, sliding to the side to make shallow cuts towards the scales only to have the lack of friction in combination with hardness of the armoured scales itself proving a somewhat minor issue. The others who rushed in ahead were taking the lead with their own strange movements and with what must have been a battle cry, though it was a little difficult to hear over the flames and stomping of the mechination, something about help? Firing up it? Feel the burns?...how very queer.

Breaking down the issue it appeared they had coated the creature in some Polytetrafluoroethylene to reduce the friction as well as aid in the movements of the limbs, therefor to remove to threat hmm.....oh why of course, she simply needed to have the batteries popped out or at least the fuel for the flames it spewed from its mouth. This is what led to the tactic that fell the beast by leaping within its maw as it was readying another, piercing the valves and setting off a chain reaction of rapid expansion with a spectacular explosion and debris...she was genuinely grateful for the others distractions though, it really saved her Oscar de la Renta...if not she would have needed to extract the spare Gucci and heavens forbid.

In any case, she gave her thanks and began retracing her steps to emerge from the maze as fresh as when she entered, heading through the processes before leaving via the waiting estate car for the rest of the days busy schedule awaiting the eventual acceptance letter to be read out to her over evening tea. What follows was a series of days going through her itinerary to ensure she was prepared for the first day of classes, including having her tailor-make the necessary adjustments....well fewer adjustments as the material quality really wasn't suitable and more recreation in the same style with finer silks as was her preference.

Fast forward to the current day and girl once more exits a different car ready to begin her first day of the academy, case in hand and strutting straight forward to the designated classroom, an extended skirt matching her styled hair billowing softly in the breeze along with the soft clicking of heels boots upon the pathway, making a few minor adjustments to her cuffs and collar as she goes. Walking forward with confidence she moves a critical yet curious eye over the various scenes within the academy, eventually taking a seat within the front row of the 1-A classroom as she waits for the start, as well as the various faces who she would be enjoying the experience with for the next few years.

James English

"Well Howdy there!" James smiles as he turns a corner (from inside the school building) to immediately encounter Angel. Again. But first. How do he get here? Rewind to this morning.

<<<<<<

James was already awake in his new pad his mother had arranged for him. It was 7 in the morning, but he had already been awake for an hour. After all, the early bird gets the worm! By now he had already showered, and changed into most of his school uniform, he wasn't wearing the jacket. And was now eating breakfast. He had made himself a nice plate of eggs and bacon with 3 pancakes, the rest he would save for tomorrow. Living on his own did have its perks since he could cook most of his own food. As he ate it he looked over the schedules he had received and at multiple maps. One was of the city and one was of the school. He had already mapped out multiple paths towards where he had marked the school on the map. One, he would walk, he would have to leave about an hour and a half early if he wanted to do that to be safe, if he biked, an hour, he could surely do it in less, but better to be safe. He could also take a train or a bus, but he didn't have a schedule for those. When he was done eating he could print them out. Also he could get driven there, he believe his mother mentioned something about... a chauffeur?? Whatever that was. His mother hadn't explained it well. As he pushed the last spoonful of eggs into his mouth he slid off his chair, putting his plate inn the sink, he could was it later, and strolled over to his school bag, double checking he had everything he needed. He didn't want to be missing anything on his first day of school! Pencils, notebooks, binder, folders, book, paper, eraser, highlighter, pens, rope, flashlight, matches, fire-starter, calculator, water bottle, lunch box (he was going to make that after this), utensils, sticky notes, mini first aid kit, aaaaaaaand more. Alright! he was totally all ready to go!

He quickly went off to go make his lunch and then after putting it in his slightly bulging backpack he glanced at his watch. Time to go! He threw on his jacket, pocketed his maps and headed out the door. Today, he went for train! James ended up stuck at the ticket gate for about 5 minutes because he didn't understand what the little machines wanted from him. From there he continued to make a nuisance of himself while he was on the train since he had literally never been on one before. once off the train, "By golly that was the most amazing thing I've ever thing! It just razzed my berries!" he exclaims to himself as he them makes his way to the school.

And then he was there. at the school finally. He was in awe just looking up at it. It was so big, and cool! So this is what school was like. He glanced at his watch.
He was about an hour early.

He took that chance to get an basic idea of the school layout and get reprimanded by a teacher for all the stuff he apparently 'didn't need' or 'shouldn't have' brung. how silly. Of course he needed them.

And here we arrive at present time, he had decided to head down to where students were arriving, he was hoping to see some familiar faces. and there he found Angel. He actually almost ran into her! "Well Howdy there!" He greets with a smile when he sees her, his hands were shoved in his pockets currently. "I am absolutely delighted to see you once more!" James seemed pleased to see her. "Last time I saw you we were gallantly jousting sanguinary dragon beast! Before we beat feet our way out of there with our stupefied damsels!" He smiles, pretty happy with himself about that. "How have you been?" He finally said something normal- "I myself have been made in the shade!" He smiles, clearly awaiting her response happily.

Last edited:
The exam had really hammered something in Danny thought he already knew, his Quirk on it's own wasn't very combat oriented. In fact he was completely unable to harm any of the knights or Cavalry bots and only made it to the dragon thanks to trickery and the help from other students. On the other hand he proved to make decent support against the dragon by countering it's flame breath for a few seconds several times. Still he was gonna have to improve a lot if he wanted to become a successful hero but he made it into sunny High, which was a good start at least.

The first day of school Danny came by bus. To avoid any issues with him missing a connection or something he had done so a few times already. As he looked around the school he saw several students he recognized from the maze, including some girl with a bobcat Quirk who seemed to talking to someone. which made him wonder if the kid with the T-Rex Quirk got in he sure seemed strong enough to pass after all.

Danny briefly wondered if he should join in their conversation but quickly decided against it since he didn't know the girl that well and it be somewhat private. Instead he simply headed to his new classroom and excitedly waited for class to start.

The whole entrance exam had originally made her nervous but she had managed to pass and even beat the dragon..
Looking around the hallways for wherever the classroom would be. Chloe had noticed that the same man who led the entrance exams was making his way to the classroom.
"Ah you're looking for the classroom right? It's that way. I'll be there in a minute." He said pointing left.

Chloe had managed to find the classroom alright. Seems others had already made their way there. Heading in and taking a seat down she noticed some of the other students.
She looked at them and waved. "Hey guys! Seems like we're all in the same class!"
"This could be the start of our rise to pro heroes!"

PlusUltra PlusUltra Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Kimona Kimona Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpgName: Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Interaction: Opened

Aquamari had not been able to sleep much the night before, as she was filled with both excitement and nervousness for her first day at school. The blue haired girl had been up before her grandfather, which was not that unusual. Although this morning she awoke before the sun and had been busy working away in the kitchen. The blue haired girl had prepared a large breakfast and lunches for herself and her grandfather. After eating she and her grandfather and made their way to Sunny High.

She sighed looking out the window of the car, holding tightly to one of her tentacles as it wrapped around her arm. Her stomach was doing flips as they grew closer to Sunny High. Her attention was pulled away from the window as her grandfather gently patted her head. Turning over to him she gently smiled at the mountain of a man "don't threat my little snowflake, I know you will do wonderfully. You are a Wintergreen and we never give up. Be proud that you made it this far and will only get better.” the old softly spoke in a deep low voice as they reach the front gates of the school. “thank you bompa, I will do my very best” she said happily hugging the large man's arm.

Happily the girl hopped out of the car and ran over to the schools front gates. Turning around she smiled and waved towards her grandfather as he drove away. Aquamari turned back around to face the front door of Sunny High and made her way inside. The short blue haired girl walked down the hall, taking in her surroundings. ‘Wonder if Carmine and Chloe will be here…’ she wondered to herself as she found class 1-A and walked in.

Anthony had a class to teach. He had to make it to the classroom at this point. Making his way to the classroom he had entered noticing his students already seemed to be here.
"Well it seems like everyone is here. You're all already aware that you all passed the entrance exam. But don't get too comfortable. 75% of students don't make it to the end of the first year. You likely will be cut from this line of work if you don't show you are fit for this."
He made his way to the desk infront of the room.
"So that being said you might be wondering what happens during the first day of school. Well honestly I would first like you all to introduce yourselves. Tell us about yourself, one at a time that is. And please not just about your quirks, I also want to know about what you like, maybe your hopes and dreams."

"I'll go first. I'm Anthony Stone, probably more known as the Pro Hero Stonehenge, the #47 pro hero of California. As you probably have already figured out, I'm your homeroom teacher!"
He said giving a thumbs up.
"I'm able to take rocks and minerals and shape them into whatever I desire. I generally like working out and cars. I also like long walks on the beach."
He said jokingly. Looking around he gestured to the classroom.
"So who wants to introduce themselves"

Danny honestly had no desire to be the first student to introduce himself but someone would have to be so he stood up and started on his spiel. "My name is Danny Brown, and no my parents aren't Dan Brown fans." While there weren't a lot of kids that teased him about his name he still got plenty of it from adults, he didn't mind too much but it had gotten old. "I'm not sure why I decided to become a hero to be honest but I'm gonna try my hardest anyway. My quirk, Balloon chest, gives me superbreath."

Danny struggled for a bit on what else he could say about himself. After a few seconds he though of one last thing and hoped nobody would find out why he was a fan of her. "Let's see, what else is there? My favorite pro-hero is Lightspeed Cutter and that is honestly all I can think off." Hoping that was enough to satisfy Mr. Stone he sat back down.

Kia Nok
Tags:
All (Open)

vIJkNfV.png

Kia lowers a steaming cup with a soft clink onto its saucer and begins clapping daintily at the first boy's introduction, the pace of her hands gradually slowing as she realizes she is the only one and she turns to look over the rest of the class with a confused expression. How very queer, was it not normal to applaud such presentations? hmm, in any case, she supposed she should follow the first instruction though it was normally another who introduced her at those little social gatherings of her parents.

Raising from her seat she clasps her hand in front of her before proceeding slowly to the front and turning to face the rest and clapping her hands idly to her chest as she smiles softly "Well in more formal settings I am normally introduced as Lady Kiarra Anatastisia Romanov Nokoma, though given the current setting and how I hear such formalities are commonly dropped amoung compatriates then Kia Nok I suppose is or perhaps in times to come there may even be an adorable nickname developed" letting out a small laugh as her eyes scan the class once more "I can, however, forgo the entire parent topic as Nokoma reputation obviously proceeds itself for any whom so much as glanced at the financial times. In fact, I am sure I could speak and fill volumes in regards to myself but conciseness will presumably be preferred given what a full schedule the school with most certainly have upon its itinerary as well as so many new faces to go through before such. So without further a due, I should probably continue and I will think I will forgo the prepared powerpoint unless people do insist" reaching toward her pocket for a moment before presumably noting the general of responses, hmm most queer indeed never the less she should continue.

"Firstly then, given the natural interesting lives of most heroes and their place within the community I simply thought it would be one of the most enjoyable pursuits, the marketing and business opportunities from the hero sector merely a bonus towards such a career path with great community outreach that would be wonderful for societal development. My quirk itself would be one of the mutant categorizations for them, named Cellular and does give me a wide assortment of nifty little enhancements that others apparently live without? but for example to put it in perspective and more clearly aside from being quite durable..." Each of the student's phones suddenly goes off with text alerts at the same time as the girls eyes seem to illuminate the room for a second "I perform a multitude of functions that most people appear to need smartphones, There are likely a few other differences but due to having the quirk for as long as I recall it is all quite normal for me, so the exact differences could take more time to explain...for example the doctors are really unsure if my intelligence quotient is simply natural or a byproduct of my quirk, but then again since it is a mutation-based on in either case it would be considered natural no?" tapping her chin lightly for a moment before shrugging "I do hold a strong interest in quite a few fields though by far my favorites are the emergent technologies and social media-based interlinking, stock markets are fun to play with at times...oh and people tend to be some of the most interesting of all. Aside from all that I do enjoy short weekend trips, unique cafes with quaint eccentricities....oh and the occasional excursion to some of those lovely theme parks...though apparently they are lines for attractions there? Then again we never did encounter those...it was far simpler to rent the park for the day, while buying as an option it was easier to simply purchase a considerable stock percentage instead. But I digress and should wrap this up now!, further interactions and to be part of the conversation, I have already taken the liberty of forwarding invites to each of your social media accounts under the preferred handle @KARN_PerfectCell" finishing her speel with a curtsey of sorts before returning to happily to her seat.

Angel stopped just short of colliding with James, who seemed to appear out of nowhere. And of course the moment he saw her he started rambling in that overly energetic way of his. Fortunately, she was able to pick out a few of the things he was saying.

"Oh, uh yeah, it's...nice to see you again too." Her ears twitched as he continued. "Right...the dragon." She looked around, noticing that the halls seemed to be clearing out. "Um, I've been fine...hey we should probably get to class, yeah?" Cutting him off before he could say anymore she brushed past him and started walking again. "Come on, we can talk when we get to the classroom."

They arrived just before the teacher did, taking their seats moments before he walked through the door. By sheer happenstance or maybe dumb luck, she ended up seated next to James, tho she didn't seem to mind.

Kimona Kimona

James English

James grinned, he was getting ready to speak more when she mentioned they should head inside, "Confound it!" he huffs, "I am compunctious," he begins as he follows her in, shoulder dropping, "I shouldn't of slowed out entrance into the room, that was paltry of me," He seems to be pretty annoyed with himself, "agh what a twit I am, my brain was out to lunch!" he huffs, He plops into the seat next to her, his bag already resting there, he was still mumbling about what a kook he was, or whatever.

Interaction: All (Open)

Aquamari walked into her new classroom, a few of her fellow classmates were already inside. She smiled noticing a few familiar faces as she made her way to an empty seat. She was feeling a bit less nervous as she placed her messenger bag on her desk table, at least she knew two people in the room already.

She was about to walk over to say hi to the two girls she had met back in the maze during their entrance exams, but that's when the teacher walked in. Taking her seat Aquamari quietly listen to the Homeroom teacher speak.

So they were to introduce themselves to each other? Well that didn't seem too hard to do. Getting to know a little about everyone in her class would be fun. The blue haired girl gently smiled as she placed her elbows on her desk and leaned her head against her hand. Quietly listening as different classmates stood up and introduced themselves. "huh?" she sat up as her phone went off and noticed she had a friend request on social media from Kia, to which she happily accepted.

Then it was Aquamari’s turn, the short bluenette got up from her seat. “Hi everyone!” the short girl started with a happy smile. “Im Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen,...most of my family have been Pro heros...although I always wanted to be able to help others. My quirk is Cephalopod Physiology, so I have the physiology of an octopus I guess” she said with a small chuckle, her hair/tentacles softly swaying side-to-side as she spoke. “Besides water, I love to read books, doodle, and taught myself to sew ...though...what I love to do the most is baking” she added with a smile before taking her seat.

Last edited:
The student by the name of Dan Brown had introduced himself. He mentioned his quirk giving him superbreath and his inspiration of the hero Lightspeed Cutter

Anthony was alittle surpised at how much Kia Nok had to say about herself. It definitely seemed like she had been waiting for this moment or atleast had given more than a thought about how she would introduce herself.
"Uh..Right then. Anyone else want to introduce themselves?"

"Oh it seems like the rest of the students are about to arrive. How about we let them introduce themselves then go outside for some training?"

Dan was honestly surprised at how long Kia's introduction was and was a little relieved the next two students stuck closer to his in length. He still accepted her friend invite though, they were in the same class after all.

After a few more stragglers showed up the teacher announced that after everyone was done introducing themselves the class would go outside for training. Remembering how he did in the entrance exam Dan just hoped he wouldn't make a complete fool out of himself and decided that he would try his hardest not to end up doing the worst.

James English
Male | 14 | 5'6 |Optimism | Mentions: talking at the class

Seeing everyone do their introductions, James figured he had to do one as well. As he saw and opportunity, he hopped up and stood cheerily in front of the class. He looked over his other fellow students, hands on his sides with a smile. "How goes it!" he smiles, waving a little to the class. He wasn't exactly sure how this was supposed to go, but he got the idea from watching the other students. "My name is James English!" He proudly begins. "My mother is actually a acclaimed actor if you identified my name," He continues, "My father is also a sidekick, if you've seen the ballyhoo, and he helps folk's buck up!" he continues, "I came here to be a prodigious hero too!" he smiles, "My quirk is optimism! It's not a very strong quirk, but I know I can use it to help others!" He say proudly, not explaining a think about his quirk, "Although I've lived on my mother's island my whole life, so haven't don't held my breath about ever getting the chance to come to a school like this. This is actually the anterior squeak I've ever been off it, so I'm really excited to make some friends and be the A-1 hero I can!" He smiles. "I hope we can do a lit of adventuring together!" He decides to end if finally, because he hoped people could learn about his interests as they get to know him. He then hops back to his seat, excited.

Interaction: All (Open)

Aquamari quietly listened to the remaining of her classmates introduce themselves. It was great getting to know a little about the others in her class, so many different quirks. She could not wait to get to know everyone more.

The blue haired girl could not wait for their whole class to step outside of the classroom and get to do some training. She was very curious to have a look at their training facilities, she had heard they were amazing.

Angel withheld a groan when the teacher instructed them to give a short presentation on themselves, she always hated this part of starting at a new school. Watching her classmates each stand and introduce themselves, she tried to remain as still and quiet as possible in the hopes that maybe she would be passed over. No such luck. As James finished his introduction Angel felt a few pairs of eyes land on her since she was seated directly next to him. Silence dominated the room as everyone waited for her to stand and take her turn. Bemoaning her rotten luck, she did stand, shoving her hands into her pockets as she did so. Sweeping her gaze once around the room, she began.

"I'm Angel Grey. My mom is- was, the #30 pro hero Wildheart. My quirk is called Bobcat...it's pretty self-explanatory. Uh...I like to surf...and play guitar...and that's about it." As she spoke she could feel her heart thumping in her chest. She hoped no one would say anything about her mother, and when no one did she released a silent sigh of relief. Taking her seat once more, she kept her gaze fixed on her desk the rest of the session.

it had been weeks since Johnny Starknox had been found dead in an alleyway. Truthfully told they weren't even responsible for his death. They only claimed ownership.
The Sorrow had been the one who had the idea to claim ownership. They had since agreed and so had begun the rise of the Hollywood Parade.

The Madness wasn't happy though. She knew that The Sorrow had a thing for being the center of attention. That crafty weasel had always wanted to be the one who claimed anything that seemed like a good idea. More than anything she hated the Sorrow, She also hated The Ringleader. Their own leader who seemingly was far too passive for her tastes. Yet when he asked for someone to lead the next attack, the next move, the next chess piece in the series of events that would occur, she gladly grasped the opportunity. She had been eying Sunnydale High for far too long. A crippling blow would be sufficient. Without their own special heroes to cheer on, the state of California would only grow further aware of their ever receding rights and their monitored and controlled lives.
The truth was the media spread lies to distract the public from how much power the rich had. The reality was that the public took the fall. Anytime anyone got hurt by someone famous? Blame it on someone random. You weren't free in California. You could be convicted of a crime you never committed before you even knew what it was. She would know. She would know from experience.

Gathering around a table in a dimly lit room, many villains sat down. Women and Men with Masquerade masks poured wine into cups on the table as shadowed faces sat from the seats. At the end of the table all one could see was a woman with blonde hair. Quite gorgeous. With fancy clothing she raised her glass.
"I think it's time we speak about why we're all really here."
"There's a problem that needs attending to. A certain academy for systematic slaves that will only end in more innocent people being lied to and forced to have debts to people that don't deserve them.
But I'm sure most of you don't care. However you won't pass up any opportunity to have your fun. There is no out from this."

Anyone who defied her wouldn't leave this room. This wasn't an offer, this wasn't a plea for help. This was to clean out any villains who were useless and seize the ones who weren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back