• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Summoner RP [IC]

Arael

Resident Old Guy
Well this Rp is an idea that just came to me after re-watching an anime called "Blue Dragon." If you've never heard of it I'll leave a link to episode 1 down below and that kinda gives you a feel for it. But the rp will be WAY different, it takes place in the current year or maybe further in depending on what everyone wants, and pretty much everyone has a shadow they can either be birn with it or paid to have it artificially created, Artificial spirits can be stronger depending on the person who gas it or who created it and Natural born spirits can be way stronger if trained right. And to sum this up every spirut can talk either through telepathy if 1x1 with their wielder or just plain out loud and they all have a variety of moves and classifications that I'll go over later.

the plot: In the year____artificial shadows have become more and mkre common and war has died down due to major peace and privacy between lands, but all isn't well since children are coming up missing and not just regular children Natural borns and when they're found they've been drained of their spirit energy and most have lost their lives due to this and to make it worse the Man behind it all is now hosting a tournament (which will BE announced so NO ONE KNOWS about it yet, and the winner of the tournament must face him in battle and IF they win he'll let everyone go and tuen himself in (NOT HAHA IT'S NEVER THAT EASY)

So we'll figure out where to go from there, I'm looking for a small group of about 5-7 kids and if you didn't pick up on the plot it's kinda like battle city and duelist kingdom mixed with a bit more magic and less cards.

Any questions/suggestions feel free to let me know.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gul_-eE538w[/media]

Here's the episode as promised.

Alrighty two more then we're ready to go and for the year is everyone cool with the current one or are there any suggestions for a new one?

Sounds interesting. Would the shadows be attached to your feet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back