• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summertime Serenade (OOC)

BrokenRemedy

A Disproportionately Dysfunctional Disappointment
Out Of Character Discussions go here!

Rules:
-Follow RpN Guidelines (Fade to Black during sexy scenes, etc. etc.)
-Drama stays IC. If it moves OOC, take it to a PM.
-Post at least once a day and make it at least a paragraph please!!
-There will be certain key events where the scene will change (for example, they make their first stop at City A and move from the car to the streets) and I expect you all to follow that! I will make sure the scene changes are obvious, I promise.
-If you've read this write: "Flamboyant Flamingos" in white at the bottom of your CS.
-If you don't post within 3 days (unless something comes up and you tell us- in which, I'll obviously give you slack, cause life's a bitch), your character will be removed from the roleplay.

IC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/summertime-serenade.336456/
CS: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/summertime-serenade-cs.336455/

Last edited:
Forgive me if my character is posted later, as I like to see what gender of character is needed before I make mine. Although I prefer female if that helps.

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw First of all, did you read the rules up above? As long as you read them, then I am happy to say:

Accepted! Accepted! Accepted! Ten times accepted! Honestly I love your character. I think our characters will be best friends!

Or if anything my character will be crushing on her from a distance...

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw First of all, did you read the rules up above? As long as you read them, then I am happy to say:

Accepted! Accepted! Accepted! Ten times accepted! Honestly I love your character. I think our characters will be best friends!

Or if anything my character will be crushing on her from a distance...
I forgot to add the thing at the end! I did read them, I just forgot to add the flamboyant flamingos. Awesome, I'm so excited!

Hello, I was wondering if my character was accepted? Or if not, in what ways I can improve to increase my chances of being accepted?

Mandalay Mandalay selcouth selcouth You both are accepted!!! ^_^

Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio Fireheart Fireheart Ravenclaw Ravenclaw
And that means all of our spots are filled!! Now I just need to make a character and we can start.

I originally wanted to keep the gender ratio even by playing a guy, but dammit I really wanna make my awkward bisexual love nugget so that's what I'm gonna do! Give me about an hour or so and we can get things going!

coruscate coruscate I am so sorry but I have filled all of the positions!! If something happens to one of our roleplayers and they can no longer participate I will let you join in!!

I'm going to have Amber go around and pick everyone up. So who wants to be her first destination?

awwh, looks like i missed this. sorry about that </3 i'm leaving rpn anyway though... i hope you have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back