• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Summer Roleplay Cravings || 07.08.17

tumblr_inline_o26t7bXQgY1scq4k2_500.gif

Day bump.
Open for requests.

I know that we've tried to roleplay before but honestly I don't think it was at a very good time for either of us (for me, definitely not), and I'd really love to try again? Though, I'm really craving a Marvel roleplay. I have a few ideas, and I can absolutely write as anybody you'd like if you wrote as Bruce Banner for me?

I know that we've tried to roleplay before but honestly I don't think it was at a very good time for either of us (for me, definitely not), and I'd really love to try again? Though, I'm really craving a Marvel roleplay. I have a few ideas, and I can absolutely write as anybody you'd like if you wrote as Bruce Banner for me?
Hey there, I would love to give writing together another try; in addition to that I would be open to a Marvel roleplay. Please share any, and all ideas you may have; I'd love to hear them. I've never had the opportunity to write for Bruce before, but I'd definitely give him a try for you.

Hello im interested in doing a disney setting rp with you or a original plot setting in the Kingdom Harts universe. So if your interested or any plots taking place in a fantasy world or Mystery I do like most of the rp candies in your list it's hard to pick one.

Hello im interested in doing a disney setting rp with you or a original plot setting in the Kingdom Harts universe. So if your interested or any plots taking place in a fantasy world or Mystery I do like most of the rp candies in your list it's hard to pick one.
I'm open to either Disney or Kingdom Hearts; whichever you may prefer. I have a character ready to be used for each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back