• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Summer Roleplay Cravings || 07.08.17

Stray Cat

Regal Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
o2ts9fM87lF-qAMXSG4QzF1j82WSxrWMfBvK6fCbzDIVLDDZFKFZWfRYlLRYwvoeDR0LeWcMfdCFO3C5Hf22KQ4X4meBFZqKUl26uhspLXhzxNPVUfBNoT2ei0PX6V3JmSvOWvc

▍INTRODUCTION
-
Good morning, afternoon or evening to those who stumble upon this, like most I would like to find a partner to write long-term. At the moment I don’t have many, and wouldn’t mind at least two to three more. I should probably say a bit about myself, I am twenty-five years old and have been writing about 08 years +. I was a member of Quizilla, where I used to search for partners back in the day. I tend to lurk on other roleplay oriented sites such as RP.Me, and Tumblr from time to time. Below, I will list my rules, current cravings, full roleplay list and some last minute notes. If you see something that catches your eye please do contact me through one of the contact mediums I’ve listed; thank you.

Note: I would like to issue a thank you, to those who have been patient with me as I handle my school work and my other responsibilities which have slowed my response time. The semester ends for me in three weeks, so from then, I will be able to respond on a weekly basis. I owe a few people who I’m working diligently on responding to. If we haven't spoken and we were supposed to roleplay, please, please I urge you to contact me if you're still interested. Thank you.

1toth7Aw2vzPOkek9rZKhL30M9rJqrzoN82B_bajQY7tcXbSIYTfYgYTRVT8Baon4UCrbfFl-cNsvY9FjTdfPiG39Z9ks9vgMvXgs5-wtJCznZFapgkGZskmfmnQVseYbIyPov0

▍TYPES OF ROLEPLAY
-
Basic: Contact me with what fandom(s) you're interested in, we'll make a mutual decision on the choice, before exchanging oc information and discussing plots. The format is what we're all used to: portraying our oc's, each other's love interest(s) and side characters.

Doubles: More or less the same as above, except if there is more than one thing you'd like to do and are up for doing more than roleplay than we can. I will probably only accept 2-3 per person, due to time management.

Split: The format is similar to the basic formula, we both choose one fandom of our respective sides. Then, exchange oc information, love interests and plots.

Split 2.5: This is similar to the former but different than the ones before it. Normally, a split roleplay is done where we choose two separate fandoms; but I can make an exception for a basic format if that is what you wish. Now, here is where it's different after we choose our respective fandoms, along with our oc information we will include a big or small write up of a plot for our character and their love interest(s). Now, I will give my partner full rein in regards to what kind of plot they want. Want a storyline filled with drama and mayhem? Go for it. Want a reverse harem storyline with four characters vying for your character's heart? Fine with me. This is your opportunity to play out any kind of headcanons and storylines you wish. I only ask for nothing that violates my rules or limits, otherwise, the sky's the limit. I will maybe accept 2-3 per person. If you need help with a storyline, let me know.

N5i5xLU_vUmgeagCK9xs7vjYATaMeTjSyzxO7p62rAAxym96NaQStz0GCTmOWW3d1N6ymZhC74dWtLNXKBMjHgQCxxNPs3rsGsj-rby86RAn8e1On4Mb0ocj18bfrQq-_6VpVeQ

8XbvPzYgH5le8Hzpbd_mr7zYGUa6yxJootEA4v7rOoVhWPCecrPfMjXC8D0D6GF8XGDV6l5VcaYV87vROmyxMKuCbFTYNtk-czp-dR69XDmygB219un-P_zIdDDxAX5IS6gOtXY

▍RULES AND REGULATIONS
-

LENGTH 』Normally, I will write one to two paragraphs on both sides. However, that is not my limit for I can write anywhere between one to five paragraphs per sides. Length for a single paragraph can range anywhere between 200-500+ words, whereas each individual side usually equates anywhere from 400-800+ words. I like to consider myself a paragraph|multi-paragraph writer, although I know a lot of people are converting to novella writers, I can accommodate to a novella partner just beware that it will take me longer to reply to you as opposed to someone else. This is due to how much time and effort that goes into novella responses. I am the type of person who likes to take the time to construct a quality response, rather than rush and send someone a response for the sake of replying. Which is why I ask, please give me time to write your response.

FORMAT 』I can write in either first or third person, despite preferring first because I can connect with my character more; I will do whatever my partner feels more comfortable with and if that’s second so be it. Also, don’t forget that roles between the two of us should follow accordingly; I play my OC, your love interest(s) and additional side characters. While you play your OC, my love interest(s) and additional side characters.

LOVE INTERESTS, MARY SUES AND SPOTLIGHT』I’m lenient when it comes to love interests, as I allow more than one suitor for our characters because love triangles make the story more interesting. However, I would ask that if we just so happen to have the same choice(s) for a love interest that we don’t fight about it; instead try to sort things out. I’ve literally had someone threaten me, simply because I liked the same person as them (I’m not kidding). Second, I’m not an extremist when it comes to characters; meaning I won’t knit pick about every little thing. All I ask is no Mary-Sues and no hogging the spotlight; this is a storyline created between the two us. Let’s share it please.

SPELLING AND GRAMMAR』There are a lot of people who tend to knit pick, about this but rest assured I will not. All I ask is that you have a decent grasp on both spelling and grammar. Do this and we’ll get along fine; this is something that I can and will promise you.

MANNERS AND ETIQUETTE 』This should be common knowledge, but all I ask is that during our time writing together that you treat me with respect and courtesy; I will return the gesture as it is only right. I’d like us to get along, I would hate for a disagreement to ensure and there was bad blood between us due to something frivolous.

PATIENCE AND COMMITMENT』I am a full-time student, attending college and leave for school early in the morning and return home later in the afternoon; I am usually quite tired when I return home, but I try to reply to my partners as frequent as possible. However there are times, unfortunately, when I cannot reply when I’d like due to an abundant amount of assignments, health issues which can lead to me becoming sick or an emergency at home. I try to inform my partners of these occurrences, but if you don’t hear from me in two to three weeks time don’t be afraid to send me a message and ask me about it. What I won’t accept, is being spammed every five seconds with the same message; again and again, because I’m not replying like you’d like me to. I do my best to get to you all, roleplay is supposed to be fun and enjoyable; an escape from reality for both of us. It shouldn’t have to feel like a job. I will do the same for you because I understand everyone here has different lives and schedules to attend to; but please don’t ditch me half-way through the roleplay. If you need to take a break or something; then please tell me. I don’t bite- I’ll understand.

LIMITS 』Tell me your limits when sending a request, as the last thing I’d want is to make you uncomfortable. My limits consist of the following: male X male/female X female/incest/pedophilia/bestiality. This is where my limits stand, these may or may not change depending on future roleplays, however, if you’re unsure about something please don’t hesitate to ask me. Now onto what I will do, I am open to mature themes within the roleplays. That includes; cursing, violence, blood and alcohol. However, I would like to keep everything to a certain level, meaning no dropping ‘F’ bombs every five seconds and whatnot.

CANON, CROSSOVER OR AU』I can do strictly canon roleplays or an alternate universe roleplay. Alternate Universes can range from 'what if' situations, different settings and scenarios. If you have an idea let me know, or we can brainstorm ideas together; I also have a list of AU prompts so let me know if you'd like to take a look at it. I am also crossover friendly

LOCATION』 I can write through email, instant messenger (Yahoo, AOL, MSN, Discord), Skype, Kik or Tumblr.

OOC CHIT CHAT』I'd like to chat on the sidelines with my partners, as it allows the two of us to get to know each other; thus making things less awkward for the both of us. Plus, I like to make friends with my partners and would enjoy the extra person to converse with.

jXwBhio3oU8I40hIlyZGq6YLi4242LFG3ir3VXe9sph_LT2GbEJGQdHQgAcf-jCtIG3dR-XAtjfGR4972de2XIqoukJbaqbTKlrKNHGOa90HgnIaWgw-zkO92Rn-kQRq6ZdLpsI

▍CRAVINGS
Fandoms will be listed bellow with the desired love interest for each. If a love interest's name is bolded that means he is my number one choice.

Once Upon a Time
*I would prefer someone who has seen up to season five at least. If you're like me and you're caught up then perfect. However, if you've seen up to season three then that's okay too.
[]
Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman
Jefferson/ The Mad Hatter
Neal Cassidy/Baelfire
Merlin/ The Sorcerer
David Nolan/Prince Charming
Killian Jones/Captain Hook
Will Scarlet/Knave of Hearts
Victor Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
Peter Pan
Mr. Hyde
Hades
Aladdin
Gideon

Marvel:
*I won't lie I'm a bit on the picky side with this one. A lot of my Marvel roleplays tend to end up on the repetitive side, so we need a killer plot to get me in the mood. The movies I like to work with are: The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Winter Soldier and Civil War. I also like plots that take place in-between movies and original content.
[]
Loki Laufeyson
James “Bucky” Barnes
T’Challa
Thor Odinson
Pietro Maximoff
Clint Barton
Peter Quill
Sam Wilson
Grant Ward
Peter Parker
Tony Stark

Celebrities
* This is a huge craving of mine at the moment. I'm really looking for something story driven with all the fixings. Drama, angst, romance, etc.
[]
Tom Hiddleston
Jamie Dornan
Sebastian Stan
Michael Fassbender
Richard Madden
Chris Pratt
Leonardo DiCaprio
Alexander Skarsgård
Chris Hemsworth
Kit Harington
Milo Ventimiglia
Michael Raymond-James
Daniel Radcliffe

Disney | Animated Movies
[]
John Smith
Naveen
Flynn Rider
Aladdin
Prince Kit (Cinderella 2015)
Diaval (Maleficent)
Li Shang
Phoebus
Prince Phillip
Prince Eric
Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
Dimitri (Anastasia)
Milo Thatch
Jim Hawkins
Kristoff
Hans
(open to others)

fN3depIK2u5pVuJzW3p4oRIJeeRqaa6zVJkVTFCX_x3cwPm4DpLrWzZO8bownc_sSuza3gbG2_Gz5gQfIwQUkK9Fjr56AluHZSFTbmjIXYdcF--PzAPVskTmGbNdYgrIUlAqLyg

Update
I decided to add a few Anime & Video Games, I might accept.

Digimon
*I'm really craving season two, so I will tell you what. If you wish to do season one, then we can do a split roleplay. Otherwise, we can work something out.
[]
Ken Ichijoji

InuYasha
[]
Sesshōmaru
Miroku
InuYasha
Kōga
Bankotsu
Naraku

Sailor Moon (Includes Crystal)
[]
Classic:
Nephrite
Kunzite
Jadeite
Mamoru Chiba
R:
Rubeus
Prince Diamond
Sapphire

Samurai Champloo
[]
Jin

Yu-Gi-Oh
[]
Seto Kaiba
Joey Wheeler
Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi
Bakura Ryou/Yami Bakura
Marik Ishtar

Final Fantasy (Crossovers accepted)
* I really would love to do a crossover between games. I am also open to individual games, probably 10, 13 or 15 the most. Also, I would be willing to talk original plots to an extent.
[]

Final Fantasy IV:
Kain Highwind
Crisis Core:
Genesis Rhapsodos
Zack Fair
Final Fantasy VIII:
Squall Leonhart
Seifer Almasy
Zell Dincht
Final Fantasy X:
Tidus
Final Fantasy X-2:
Shuyin
Final Fantasy XIII:
Hope Estheim
Final Fantasy XIII-2:
Caius Ballad
Hope Estheim
Lightning Returns:
Caius Ballad
Hope Estheim

Final Fantasy XV:
Gladiolus Amicitia
Ignis Scientia
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Prompto Argentum
Ravus Nox Fleuret

Dissidia (012 included):
Kain Highwind
Squall Leonhart
Warrior of Light
Laguna Loire
Tidus
Vaan
Cecil Harvey
Firion

Kingdom Hearts
*Out of the games I would be most open to Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts II, however, I'm not opposed to the others as well as original plots.
[]

Birth by Sleep:
Terra
Vanitas
Ventus

Kingdom Hearts:
Riku
Leon
Sora

358/2 Days:
Riku
Roxas
Saix
Axel

Chain of Memories:
Marluxia
Axel
Zexion
Riku
Sora

Kingdom Hearts II:
Riku
Roxas
Saix
Axel
Sora
Demyx
Leon
Xemnas

Dream Drop Distance:
Riku
Sora
Neku
Beat

CP49WFVP1-dW31j-bHHsBVS7SR0EA88E6Kbd0yZP232qq3-XgYpUZOMTd0-8KeRFby4YHXhYO8S1NYDdqurzoerWRrHTHF28MQvYBoziJzhrK4mRqmsx9voOIy5QXYOs21FlGXE

▍Final Notes
-
★Respect my limits and I'll respect yours.
★This list will be updated when I see fit
Please acquaint yourself with my rules before messaging me. Failure to comply with them or in the instance of repeat offences will result in the termination of the roleplay.
★Love interests are written in order of preference. If there is only one listed then that's the only one and I won't change it.
Listed above are the fandoms I would be interested in writing for, with them are characters who I wished played against my OC. In return, I will play a character opposite your own OC.
★Please try to have at least two choices when contacting me. I will be thrilled if you have more than that.
Seriously, don't contact me if you're going to ditch. I'm tired of having someone contact me, I get excited and then get dropped. It's even worse when I write a starter or reply that goes unanswered. If you haven't heard from me in two to three weeks time send a follow-up message. I cannot stress this enough.
DO. NOT. HARASS. ME. Spamming won’t make me respond faster, threats will not make me respond faster. This will just turn me off from the whole thing altogether and I WILL end contact one way or another. I don’t mind a light nudge or friendly ask, but anything else won’t be accepted. I’m tired of it.
★Be prepared to plot.
★Split roleplays are an option
★Double roleplays are an option
★Plot Candies: Fandoms, Canon, Real world meets the Fandom world(aka: Characters from a fandom transported to the real world or vice versa), Action, Adventure, Superhero fiction, Crime, Fantasy, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Epic/High Fantasy, Magical Girl, Alternate Universe, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Thriller, Psychological, Drama, Mythology, Fiction, Tragedy, Time Travel, What-If (prompts),Married-Life, Pregnancy, Family, Crossovers, Reverse Harem,
★ Upon contacting me please make sure to do the following. First, I believe that first impressions matter and therefore would appreciate if you could please introduce yourself to me. I find when people contact me with simply “Want to RP” or “RP?” to be very off-putting and therefore leave me with no desire to return the message. Second, please include the following information: what you’re interested in writing for, any limits that you may or may not have (this one is important because I know everyone is different) and what type of roleplay you’re interested doing. Lastly, it would be nice if you could include any ideas you may have. If you don't have any that's okay, if you do don't be shy to share. Thanks.

Last edited:
Just found your post and have to say, I love a fair chunk of the characters you've put up, especially the marvel. Super keen on on doing a disney based RP as well. Cane RP via rpnation, email or discord. Currently looking for a new RP as my previous partner has disappeared after the starting post.

Just found your post and have to say, I love a fair chunk of the characters you've put up, especially the marvel. Super keen on on doing a disney based RP as well. Cane RP via rpnation, email or discord. Currently looking for a new RP as my previous partner has disappeared after the starting post.
Hello,
Thank you for your interest.
I simply have a few questions before we establish contact. The most important one being how do your normally roleplay?

I normally roleplay in 3rd person (I find this the easiest way to describe surroundings). I try to get 2-3 paragraphs out but would prefer quality of writing to amount written.

I normally roleplay in 3rd person (I find this the easiest way to describe surroundings). I try to get 2-3 paragraphs out but would prefer quality of writing to amount written.
I see.
Did you have something in mind in regards to the choices you previously provided?

Apologies for the delayed reply, had a few long days at work and had no spare time. I haven't got any ideas together at the moment, but happy to chat with you and discuss possible idea.s

Hi there! I'm interested in playing the Jamie Dornan celebrity roleplay with you. I love creating romantic and dramatic plots with an equally enthusiastic partner. PM me if you're willing to do this with me!

Hi there! I'm interested in playing the Jamie Dornan celebrity roleplay with you. I love creating romantic and dramatic plots with an equally enthusiastic partner. PM me if you're willing to do this with me!
Thank you for your interest.
Please send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back