• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Nights ~ (FEW OPEN POSITIONS)

travelbypages travelbypages GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake
So, seeing as you're both interested in the Prince, you can either A. One of you pick the popular or B. Fight over it lol.
By fight I mean just PM me some writing samples played from the character you want (this being the prince) and I'd pick which one I feel fits the character better, lol.

Also, would anyone be interested in a discord for the RP?

Okay, Sweet. as I asked before - Does anyone want a discord? Maybe a group PM? If not we can just leave it at OOC.

minajesty minajesty
You can mix it up. She just has to be likeable or hot or something that would make her popular, even if it's all a cover up or whatever.
Alright cool! Because honestly the faceclaim i wanna use just doesn't scream out "back the fuck off, I run this school" :/

I'm making the CS right now.
Noob question, how to you make BBcode show up so it can be copied?
If you mean copying the one you have right now, I usually just reply to your own post. Then copy everything except for the "QUOTE=ihfeihe" thing

I mean, like. I want to use a pretty CS freebie I found but Idk how to make it so it's just the text, not show up as the CS.

Mm...I wouldn't know honestly. Im not really good at stuff like that, but usually they just provide the code and you would have to delete their information and replace it with yours

HOLY FREAKIN HELL I POSTED MY CS IN THE MAIN THREAD IM SO SORRY! I DELETED IT! DX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back