• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Summer Camp Friendship

AnarchyReins

Two Thousand Club
Marcus had never been to camp before. As he walked into the fire pit for the first time he saw that it was nothing like high school. He went in and sat down. Though he was met by a strange thing, people were actually talking to him. He had moved across the country, and he might have filled out. Though he thought it would be the same. It was totally different, he was one of those kids that was popular, but he was glad he came here. Though who knew he would meet a girl that lived down the street form his new house.

Hey, I am new to this site, and I have not roleplayed before. I do not have enough posts on rpnation to private message you. But this concept sounds interesting to me! Are you still looking for a partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back