• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sullied Grace

Imaginiaria

Hello, haven't done one of these in a while but I feel the need two for I have a new plot idea to try. But before we get to that, rules first.

• Grammar. As long as I can understand what you're writing, we won't really have problems with this. There's nothing wrong with making errors every now and then- pretty sure we all do.
  • Post length. Can't say I have a certain number of paragraphs I expect my partner to give me. I usually do at least 1-2 so I guess that's be it. I usually try to mirror my partner in terms of that anyway. I actually don't mind one-liners all that much-I feel like I'm the only person on here who thinks that way- when it's in something like a conversation. Otherwise, I may have a bit of trouble with thinking of a reply.
  • Frequently. I'm a patient person. If you're busy, you're busy. I can wait for replies.
  • Triggers. I would like to warn you. I can go into some dark themes that can be a bit heavy at times. I can get a bit Gorey too. If that makes you uncomfortable, let me know and I'll tone it down. This is roleplay and I want it to be fun for both of us.
  • This isn't really a romance, unless you want it to be, I really don't mind. If so, then I'd like it to be MxF. Sorry, but that's just always been my preference. As for gender, I would most likely play female since I'm better with that then male and my characters end up being a female most of the time anyway.
With that out of the way, let's get on to the idea in mind:

For years, a mysterious forest would appear just outside a kingdom or village. For weeks on end, it would stay there and people from that kingdom or village would disappear, never to be seen again. Then, the forest would vanish and reappear elsewhere. Many warriors would venture into this forest to seek out and stop whatever causes it to do this, but no one returns and the disappearances increase.
The kingdom of Camica is the strongest kingdom there is. It is home to the greatest warriors ever known and has yet to be affected by the forest. But now is the time. The forest has reappeared once again, targeting Camica now. To combat this force, the king has appointed Muse A, the strongest in the Royal guard, to venture into the forest and investigate. Upon entering, however, Muse A discovers that this is not just a forest, but an entirely different realm. One that seems to only be home to many strange and mystical creatures and plant life. This is The Shadow Realm.

The Shadow Realm is a mysterious dark world, however has exquisite beauty among anything ever seen. It has no sun's, but two moons that revolve around the world, like a regular sun and moon would. The day moon is much brighter then than the night moon and functions the same as the sun would, providing moonlight to support the world's ecosystem and inhabitants. The night moon controls the tides of the world's oceans and reveals signs with each phase, providing the people with times of harvest, hunt and so on. The day moon has no phases, but the night moon does, having the same eight phases as the Earth's moon.
Shadow Realm's day and night system consists of approximately a thirty hour system, which adds 15 hours of days and 15 of night. Often, every 250 years, an eclipse occurs over Shadow Realm and the world is placed in darkness for 60 hours. Strange things happen during this ecliptic time. Dangers strike from every point, and the inhabitants of Shadow Realm must remain indoors for the sixty hour period. After an eclipse comes to pass, the realm begins to normalize and darkness quickly fades as both moons, which in the eclipse state is blood red, begin moving away from each other, returning to their normal orbital rotations.

In this strange world, Muse A comes across Muse B, who seems to be the only human inhabitant in the Shadow Realm. Thinking they may be a clue to the disappearances this place causes, Muse A leaves and revisits the realm to learn more about it and try to get Muse B to reveal what they may be doing. However, after one of these many visits, Muse A starts to have strange hallucinations and dreams, all of them involving a strange masked figure. One of these dreams in particular, has the masked figure killing Muse B and then Muse A. After yet another visit Muse A discovers the dark secrets of not just this realm, but also Muse B, who is now missing also.

Hi! I'm a sucker for fantasy, and the plot has caught my attention! I'm still pretty new to this site so I'm not sure if I can reply to PMs, but in case that happens, you can contact me on Discord (Seruchan31 #6046). :)

No problem with triggers, and although I lean on to females I can play males!

- DreamingBlackbird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back