• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Suicide Squad, anyone?

OC's or Suicide Squad cast?

• OC's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cast

• Mix (OC's & Cast)

• Total voters

AvidElmV2

Four Thousand Club
I'm pretty lenient on the Detailed tag. You don't have to b the Leonardo Da'Vinci of writing. I, for one, am not. Just try to refrain from one liners and try to practice adding more detail to your post instead of making five paragraph post. Unless you enjoy watching your fellow role players suffer. In that case, please go away you Satan spawn and never come back.

Alright! Onto theinterested.leplay. I don't have any ideas for the plot as of yet. This was sort of just an interest check to see who would be interested. So....

Suicide Squad, anyone?

Cast your vote in the polls. I MAY allow a few cast members/OC's depending on which poll option the majority chooses.

OC would be cool to! But I really really like Harley Quinn. Ugh why do you make me choose...

anime-anime-girl-gif-k-on-Favim.com-823928.gif

*sighs*

I'm actually really surprised no one's done this before. You'd think everyone would be posting SS interest checks with the move coming up.

AvidElmV2 said:
I'm actually really surprised no one's done this before. You'd think everyone would be posting SS interest checks with the move coming up.
Eh. Its not the first movie. First live action, but not the first movie

We have five votes but only four people said they were interested.... Either that, or I can't count.

AvidElmV2 said:
We have five votes but only four people said they were interested.... Either that, or I can't count.
We have ourselves a lurker

I think there should be a mix option in the poll. As, you know, some people will get their heads exploded

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]Or the originals already got their heads exploded... hence the need for OCs to fill out the ranks.

[/QUOTE]
I doubt all of them would be that stupid

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]Maybe they just met a mission that met their namesake.

[/QUOTE]
You just don't want canon characters, do you xD

AvidElmV2 said:
Slipknot was.
R.I.P Slipknot.
Oh truuu

I'll put a mix option for those of you who want it. It could be cool to have a few original characters among the OC's.

AvidElmV2 said:
Slipknot was.
R.I.P Slipknot.
In the final battle it will turn out Slipknot faked his death and kill all the enemies with a single rope and the mid credits scene will announce him as the next member of the justice league and the after credits scene will announce the Slipknot extended universe.

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]No, I don't care. Just pretty easy to come up with ways for us to explain their lack of presence.

[/QUOTE]
And then we look at the missions they go on and realize how good they are at their job. Not everyone would die. I think only a few should be in the rp, and even if they are, not for long

Users who are viewing this thread

Back