• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Subject x-2c

Alison
aishiteruze_baby_02_045_big.jpg

She just smiled" Ava not scary Ava Nice" she say" ava helps me sleep" she say as she just smiled to her" i don't want bad man to hurt Ava or me" she told her as she held onto her" when can we be safe" she say she sometimes wear her special glasses she found she just held on she started to calm as she wipe her tears she felt safe with them xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

"Ava? do you mean me?" she asked curious, Ava sounds like Avalon but it could also be her teddy so she cant be sure

Alison
1b1f2e3ed6738183eeccda50b948c9c2--english-baby.jpg

She just shook her head" no Ava is you" she say she couldn't really say her full name it was hard for her to say as she wasn't sure where her teddy bear" um where's teddy" she say as she just held onto her as she looked a bit happy​

"ill be right back, im going to get him" she said getting up and sprinting to retreive the teddy bear in the hall, as she reached for the teddybear she heard a scientist round the corner "Oh look who we have here, Majesty herself" the scientist sneered "Dont.......mess.....with.....majesty" she spat as she launched herself at the scientist, the scientist managed to wrestle a pain collar on her which emmited excrutiating pain she yelled in pain as she was dragged away to some unknon place then she blacked out, she woke in a plain white room that was empty except for a single chair, it was her arch enemy...the electrocution chair! the scientist had forced her down into the chair and strapped her in
1517187856662.png <--- the cair she was strapped into

Last edited:
Alison
hqdefault.jpg

She just heard a scram from Ava since she couldn't see she had good hearing she got up as she was determined to find her as she held onto the wall she wasn't scared at all she was trying to brave she just kicked something as she heard a squeek her teddy bear" teddy now to find Ava" she say none of the scientist knew she had powers at all she had to lie she just think she found ava she mostly hurt all the scientist freezing them as she smiled no one could hurt her" ava" she say as she froze the scientist xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

She struggled against the straps trying to get up and go to her but they bound her really tighs especially her wrists so she was pretty much powerless, one of the scietists that where in charge of the chair (Who was not in the room) had turned on the chair and it electrocuted her she yelled in pain and struggled even more

Alison
yuzuyu-sakashita-955.jpg

She just heard voices around her as she looked around" no hurt Ava" she say as she just was trying to find the person who were hurting her friend as she made it snow ' where is the very bad person who hurting my friend ava i want to play' she thought she open a door but it was locked it seemed like he was in there she wasn't too sure she felt him by the ground xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

the water soothed the electric shock but she was still in pain but also she had a plan "Allison, follow my voice and undo theses straps" she then started loudly humming so allison could follow her voice

Alison
20.png

She just heard her voice as she walked towards her she heard her humming she tripped over the chair but she had felt Ava she just was was trying to fell the straps as she was trying her best to find them" where are they Ava the straps" she say as she felt something metal she didn't know what it was​

"My wrists, ankles and waist be careful not to touch the chair to much in case its still live" she cautioned then made noise with the straps so allison can find them and undo them

ALison
hBmqfQF.jpg

She just wimper a little trying to be careful not to touch the scary chair she just unstrapped her arms" why do bad mans hurt us" she askes as she knelt down to get her feet as she was scared as she was touching ava pants as she was done with doing the stramps as she grabbed her teddy" bad many scary" she say to her standing up a bit xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

"the bad man hurt us because we are different, we are special, to them, we are tests, thats why they hurt us and your right, they are scary now we have to go before we get caught, she says grabbing allisons free hand "Hold on tight to teddy, we have to run back to our cell before the bad men get us again" she started to jog clutching allisons hand, allison in tow until we made it back to our cell and i locked the door behind us.

Alison
latest

She just held onto her hand as she was just happy once they got to the cell door as she was holding otno her teddy bear as she lay down on the matress as shse just was playing with her teddy as she giggled" i'm hungry can you sing my lullaby for bed time" she askes as she was a bit hyper" i was brave" she say as she just smiled xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

"Of course" she cleared her throat, thought for a second then began singing "Hush, now child, dont make a peep, ava thinks it time for you to go to sleep, lay your head and dream sweet dream, mornings oooonnn iiits waaaaayyyy" she softly sang

Alison
9ad57581e604607641999adbdd5f3d4f.jpg

She just yawned as she just closed her eyes as she listen to her lullaby as she was smiling as she fell asleep holding onto her teddy and onto Ava snuggling with her as she was happy about staying with her she just was shierviring as she was somewhat cold as she sneezed a little xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

as her lullaby fades out and allison falls assleep, she covered ava with the thin blanket and layed awake makeing an escape plan, 'allison doesn't deserve this, i have to get her out' she thought, her plan is if she can get off her collar and allisons, they practically walk right out the front door

Alison
hqdefault.jpg

She just fell asleep as she was happy feeling the blanket on her she loved Ava she was like a big sister to her she wanted out of the scary lab it made her feel scared all the time as she just smiled as she slept she wimper as she got shocked by her coler as she was crying" it hurts" she say getting shocked by the scary man she was crying all she wanted to do was sleep she was trying to take it off the color" it hurts Ava" she cries xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

" just be still, stop trying to take off the collar and the pain will stop soon" she said holding Allison close and strokeing her hair trying to calm her

Alison
yuzuyu%5B2%5D.jpg

She heled onto her bear as she just closed her eyes as she felt the pain go away as she placed her face on her chest" why did mommy and daddy leave me here" she say as she held onto her bear trying to be strong " i be okay i strong" she cried a little cuddling with her" bad man scary why bad man hurt me i didn't do anything i'm only 5" she say as she smiled" i'm hungry" she say she was whinning a little her teddy bear was the only left she had from her parents she don't remember but she loved her teddy bear she felt calmed down with it xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Airion was once again in his cell with his head in a massive pain like it was burning. He couldn't remember a thing. Airion ad his mind back and was no longer in mind control. He had his collar on and was in a lot of air. He looked out of us cell and only saw a little girl holding a teddy bear tightly. Airion tried breaking the bars down furiously but they wouldn't budge,

"Little girl what's your name, can you help me by pressing that button pleeaseee" Airion said gently

Alison
3034857865_1_9_rB6zFNJd.jpg

She just heard a voice” what button where is the button and I’m Alison” she say smiling she wasn’t sure where the button was since she couldn’t see a thing since she was blind” your not a bad man” she she holding onto her teddy bear all scared True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel

Hi Alison, I'm Airion, I've been stuck here do you see that big red button, oh you can't see, ok step to left go forward, then hold your handout and press a button you can feel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back