• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Subject x-2c

"just anna and possibly you if you can makei it, we are useing the loose panel in the wall" she said gestureing to the loose panel in the wall

Ok I've got to make a phone call don't escape yet do it at night 11PM sharp meet me here

Pulls out should be confiscated phone and calls the scientists number "sir I have found a rebbelion, the tie people Anna and Avalon are planning an escape through a loose panel in the wall at 11 PM what shall I do
The scientist replied "block the vent up and we will handle the rest

Lazari( because your escape will fail shall you just do it on your own and I will play the scientist that catches you)

Airion went to the vent when no one was looking and fortified it and filled it up it might mean no fresh air but it also means no escape. Airions part of his mind was waking my the day soon it would no longer exist Airion returned to his cell contempt with his work

At 11pm she used her lock pick to exit her cell and open the loose panel, to her suprise it was filled and she didn't know of any other ways out "Dang it! well that work"

" hello special one what are you doing out of your cell you naughty girl well I think you deserve some whipping"
The scientist pressed a buttyon that turns the collar burning hot and very electric, the collar was so hot it burned of. Avalon could use her powers

She stood out there looking for any other escape routes, she slowly examined every panel in the walls, every small nook and cranny of the hall "Nothing?!" she exclaimed frusterated

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Avalon" Airion said or there might never consequences" Airionnwas holding his favoured double sided spear at Avalons neck

Due to the break in her concentration the scientist was met with a moment of relief and she froze in place seeming intimidated but acually she was trying to come up with a plan

So be a good girl and drop the scientist Airion whispered "so I have a chance at hurting him to it's no fair if i don't get a shot at him ( btw ive got to go in 7 mins but I'll be online tomorrow)

Secretly Airion had another even more painful collar that could kill when needed to behind his back he slipped up closely to Avalon and placed it on her. She was powerless once again. Now it was safe Airion hit avalon in to the back of her head to cause blunt trauma. Airion berated the scientist and killed him right on the spot.
"Imbecile" muttered Airion.

Airion took Avalon back to her cell and kept an eye on her

Avalons elbow imediately shot behind her with alarming force connecting to airion's gut "OUCH WHAT THE HECK" she said before her migrane kicked in along with the pain from airion's attack caused her to black out

(Idc what ya'll do to Avalon in means of experiments as long as she's not killed without my permission and cya)

Name Alison

Alias:

Appearance:
AishiteruzeBaby17.jpg

Powers: Healing, water matpulation controls ice

Skills: running fast, making things, she can feel things and any people who is coming

Weaknesses/limitations: Seeing ,using her powers

Bio: she was abadoned by her parents when she was born she don't remember them at all she went blind with a experiment she can't see anything all she remember was seeing a bright light after the experiment she couldn't see she hates her parents for abadoning her the doctors was thrying to make her to see at night she don't know if her parents or her family is alive or dead she don't care

Other: she usually has bad dreames she keeps her teddy bear with her she's scared of the scientist xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Alison
299157_1254846276302_400_300.jpg

She was kicking the scientist as she couldn't see as she was crying she didn't want to get hurt" no no no i don't want the bad man" she say really scared trying to calm down tears coming down her face as she was on the table strapped down she was freaking out' mommy daddy why do you leave me' she thought to herself" teddy" she whimper as she looked around all she saw was blackness she was blind she just heard people talking around her sounding like a woman voice she just sniffed as she sighed closing her eyes she was really scared she wanted it to be over xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

she spotted allison and immediately fought against the guards with supriseing force geting free the she punched the scientist holding allison weakening his grip enough to snatch her comfortably from him, and when i mean comfortably i mean comfortably for allison not the scientist, she ran down the hall holding allison to her chest "your safe, for now...ive got you, i wont let them hurt you without a fight..." she said kind of out of breath

Alison
lunar-aishiteru-ze-baby-01-4a8eb71c02776116-14-02.jpg

She just held onto her as she place her hand on her check" Ava" she say to her as she sniffed placing her face in her shirt as she was scared by those scary" i'm scared those people are scary" she say as she just start to calm down a little" what do you look alike and friends" she say as she looked up to her thinking she was looking at her but she was looking at the celling xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Eventually she shut her cell door behind her and set allison on her small matress and sat beside her and she chuckled "your right, those people are scary, and they are very bad" she said stokeing ava's hair gently trying to calm her "But im not scary am i ?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back