• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Subject x-2c

She just smiled" okay" she say as she ran to find the perfect spot as she felt her chest tighten but ignored it she just found the perfect spot in the closet as it was dark she put her teddy bear in the washer so she to think she was in there but she wasn't she was breathing a bit heavy

she finnished counting and began walking around the house looking for her, she soon found her and noticed she was breathing heavilly "are you alright?, wheres teddy"

She just looked at her” I’m okay” she say as she went to get her teddy as she hugged it she just was having an asthma attack she just coughed” my chest hurts” she say breathing heavy again

"lets get you to a doctor" she said worriedly helping alane get her shoes on and getting hers on as well "i will be with you the whole time allison, so don't be scared, be brave for sissy" she said smileing softly

She just looked at shoes as she smiled as she had one of those light up shoes as she held onto her sister as she was carried" i be brave for sissy doctor help me not hurt me like the scary scientist" she say breathing heavily as she held onto her teddy bear

she called a taxi and the taxi drove them to the hospital where the doctor examined allison "she has athsema" the doctor said with a frown "she will have to take this inhaler once every morning and once every night" the doctor said handing avalon the blue inhaler, she had allison take it now "plug your nose and breathe in when i push this silver button okay?" she said pushing the silver button

Alison just looked at her big sister as she breath in the medecine she was feeling a bit better as she smiled holding onto her sister as she smiled feeling better" can we get ice cweam" she says as she just smiled humming a bit she was in a good mood

She smiled "okay" she said as they left the hospital and went to the icecream stand across the street, she got strawberry icecream and got allison chocolate icecream

She just smiled as she was holding onto the ice cream as she was smiling licking the ice cream she was a bit messy but she loved her ice cream" can teddy have one too" she say knowing the answer she just loved her new teddy bear" thak you for teddy and ice cweam" she say happily

HSe just giggled as she made a mess with the ice crewam as she was a bit hyper since she had two ice cream" yay all done big sister" she say as she smiled looking at her sister" what you wanna do sissy" she say a little jumpy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back