• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Subject x-2c

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
You are a test subject accidentally given amazing powers though with great power comes great sacrifice, you are forced to stay in this prison-like laboratory with magic-restricting-collars you can choose either to stay and be the little lab-rat, or escape and live a life on the run...You decide!

Rules:
1. romance is allowed but please don't make it the main focus!

2. no godmodding, erp, or op

follow the basic RPnation rules and have fun!

Name: Avalon Woods
Alias: Majesty
Appearance: Standing at six feet and three inches even, and weighing in at 100 pounds, Avalon looks rather fragile. Porcelain skin, bright blue eyes, and long dark hair, she's not exactly the most intimidating of people But her appearance isnhe't what should put you off. When using her power, her eyes take on a reddish hue, and the veins in her hands and forearms faintly glow red. Oh, one more thing. She has a tattoo on the small of her back, a Wolf's paw; a simple tattoo with a lot of meaning

Powers: Manipulation of Blood; A power with many terrifying applications.
Spoiler: Power Applications

Skills: Avalon is a woman of varying talents. She's a tactician with above average intelligence, a good shot, decent at throwing a good punch. Avalon isn't easily Intimidated, and when she wants to be she can be the intimidating one. Avalon's power also has a large variety of applications, manipulating and hardening are the most commonly seen, but if course, as you may have guess, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Weaknesses/Limitations:
  • Anemia - After using her power, if she used her own blood, Avalon suffers from some pretty bad anemia. It takes her out a commission for a few hours or longer. 48 hours is the longest she's been knocked out if commission.
  • Chronic Migraines - Avalon suffers from migraines more than 15 days out if the month, which while she can handle it, she isn't allowed pain killers. If they're really bad, it causes light and sound sensitivity, and some times even nausea or worse.
  • her sister - a effective way to get her to obey is to use her sister as a blackmail weapon because avalon will do anything to protect her
  • NPC Only - So, since Avalon can control blood, inside and outside the body (I'm adding a list of some of the stuff she can do tomorrow along with everything else) I only use her powers in NPCs. Other character I'll ask permission first because of in the inside control. (She's basically a blood bender from Avatar)

Bio: Born in Westmont, California to an underage prostitute and some guy who was always late on child support. It was hard growing up, especially around there. So, she was raised by her grandparents because her mom ran off when she was about two, and her sister was a meer infant leaving them in a way, orphaned. Her grandparents weren't the best, but they try to keep them on the straight and narrow, but there's only so much you can do for five years. When Avalon was seven,and her sister was 2 their grand parents were murdered, leaving them alone. So, Avalon and her sister were put into foster care.

Those years were hard on them. they were one of the only girls there, and so she was harassed constantly trying to protect her younger sibling. After one instance with the man who was in charge of the kids, she snapped. Her eyes went blood red, the veins in her hands started glowing, his blood started to boil right there in front of her eyes. She was so shocked that she stopped whatever it was she was doing. Of course, it was to late, and the man was permanently messed up. However, someone caught wind of what had happened, and at the age of 12 and 3, they were adopted by the leader of the Wolves; a notorious gang in Oakland, California.

He also did some digging for her while they were getting to know each other. Turns out for some extra cash, her mom participated in an experimental test that should have given her powers. Her mom wanted to be able to fight back, but the experiment "failed". Avalon and her sister where the only ones who actually got the powers. And if she could have, she would have gotten the experiment reversed. But, they couldn't find any of the people who worked on the project, so they were stuck with something they didn't want.

See, they had actually lost one if their underage prostitutes, and he really didn't want to put any work into looking for a new girl, and so in came Avalon. That's how she started running with the wolves. At fifteen she was promoted to an actual member I stead of one of their girls, because they needed a younger member to help with a few things. Pick ups, drop offs, and other stuff like that. Her powers came in handy too, allowing her to quickly move up the ranks just over two years to when she she was 17, her father started showing signs that he was getting to old for the life style. And since she was oldest his daughter, she's the one who took over.

Avalon, despite the protest of her father's men, the Wolves have become one of the biggest threats in Cali. She's been a cold hearted and ruthless leader with a reputation for it. She's not a woman to be reckoned with, and isn't known for mercy. Of course, for a while she was untouchable, until about 6 months ago when she was arrested. and put back in a labaratory.

Other: Her collar, when sensing that she is using her powers for anything bigger than healing small cuts, it triggers a massive migraine that causes light and sound sensitivity, and extreme nausea, she has a huge valnurability... her sister and she is the only person avalon would be willing to give her own life to protect.

Appearance:
1517633007385.png

Last edited:
CS TEMPLATE

Name

Alias:

Appearance:

Powers:

Skills:

Weaknesses/limitations:

Bio:

Other:

Appearance:

Seems simple and fun. I'm down.

c408f90183ee367d13ac43eec5ab06e9.png

1517158563380.png

Alias: Flash

Powers:

Flicker: Anna can teleport short distances, even through thin solid surfaces.​

Skills: Anna is perky and athletic, and she isn't going to let the fact that she's both an involuntary test subject and a prisoner get her own. She incorporates her power into a multitude of her routines, such as taking shortcuts, dodging, and cutting in line. She's a pretty adept people person, and can be particularly persuasive when it comes to getting something she wants.

Weaknesses/limitations:
• Anything on Anna's person cannot be teleported with her. Her own suit is especially designed to counteract this problem, and is the only thing she retains when flickering. Any weapons, tools or items are left behind - which is especially troublesome when passing through walls.​
• Teleporting drains her stamina pretty quick, and she can become physically exhausted if she flickers around too quickly.​
• Her suit can be 'locked', such as when she enters a restricted area, which prevents her from flickering.​
• Attempting to flicker through walls that are too dense or thick results in her simply bouncing back.​

Bio: Anna was 'born' inside a laboratory, from nothing but a strand of heavily modified DNA replicated using the PCR technique. Her line of DNA contains code that can actively reprogram cells and effectively turn them into various types of particles, which gives her the signature ability to hop through solid surfaces. Before her 'birth', the modified DNA strand was to be used industrially, but there was no method of reliably triggering the effect it produced.

That's when the idea came to make an organism out of the DNA strand, one that would have the talent in their very genes, and from there be likely to learn how to control it.

And so, an embryo, a test tube, and several years later, Anna was formed from the DNA strand spliced with regular human DNA. Her body grew floating in a glass tanker until she was six, in which she was removed and given basic education upon her awakening.

After vigorous prodding and testing, Anna first demonstrated her ability when she turned 18, and zipped right through her cell door. Her jumpsuit remained on the other side.

The next order of business was to briskly develop a set of clothing that mirrored her biological ability, as well as keep tabs on when she flickered, which was finished before she turned 19.

Now the lab continues to study and experiment on Anna in the hopes of learning how the ability can be applied to a pre-existing human, as well as military-contract drones.

Since her inception, Anna has managed to escape the facility a number of times and explore the real world - though it usually ends with her getting captured pretty quickly.

Nice your in! i guess since theres atleast someone, we can start, ill post a starter below

Avalon sat in her tiny cell-like room, as a scientist walked by, she attempted to use her powers to boil the scientists blood but was met with a nearlt unbearable migrane, she yelped in pain and resting her head in her hands, she knew she would never get out if this collar stopped her, this would be her grave, this would be her end, she noticed someone else in a nearby cell "hello" she said with little life to her voice, this monotone place as made her feel dreary, not to mention her killer migrane!

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Last edited:
Anna looked up from where she sat curled up in her cell. She'd gotten pretty used to having nothing to do for hours on end, so she'd space out quite often thinking about her experiences in the outside world and daydreaming about what she would do next if she ever made it back out. This was the first time one of her neighbors had deigned to talk to her, however. Eagerly, she shifted closer, getting a good look at them. "Hiya." She returned the greeting, bubbly as she could get without attracting the attention of the passed scientist. She placed a hand on her heart. "I'm Anna. Are you new here?" Anna looked inquisitively at her conversation partner.

"Y-yes, -ouch my head- how l-long have y-you been here?" she said through gritted teeth, she was trying to push through the migrane without painkillers, if she asked for painkillers she would have to get extra testing

Anna smiled warmly as she said "Just twenty three years." Unaware of the discouraging words that had left her mouth. As she squinted at the other girl, she made out the collar around her neck. "Ooh, they gave you a collar. I have to wear this whole suit all the time." She lifted her shoulders in emphasis, pardons gleaming. "Why'd they put you in here? Are you special like me?" Anna'd never learned another word for her talented nature. The nurses just insisted she was special.

She raised her head and scooted closer so she could get a look at the other girl, and so she could see her as well, "Yeah, at least i think so, I can do stuff with blood...atleast when my collar is off, if its on and i try, i get terrible migraines!"

Name: airion (last name unknown)
Alias: techno
Powers: temporary mined control(I'll ask permission or do on NCP), dark magic, to be able to form things out a if thin air eg weapons and extremely good aim and combat skills, pretty tough to take down due to super soldier effect

Appearance: tall at 7,5 feet wears a suit made of technology for agility (like iron mans) fair complexion, any blue eyes, white teeth and looks quite muscly and has finely combed black hair

Bio: when he was born his parents didn't want him so they sold him to a lab with the permission for experiments. From there they injected all sorts of things trying to make the perfect human, he didn't really remember much if his old life . He was going to be sold for auction once done with but he put up a fight. He started the resistance trying to get younger lab rats out to start a new life

Other: if he tries his powers through the collars all guards are notified and his power will be used against and in extreme cases they will kill an innocent to teach him a lesson plus he always gets migraines with even the slightest hint if power

Last edited:
(np since anna is on avalons left you can be either across from them or on avalons right, you can choose)

Airion tried as he could couldn't even trigger a slight hint of power this new collar made sure he was out of energy before he could scream in agony. He had escaped so many times but they specifically wanted him today,were they going to sell him, do experiments, use the rumoured brainwashing machine. Life was slowly slipping away from him, darkness edging closer to his vision, all he could see was the girl in the cell next to him Anna. His brain was in massive pain he just wanted it to stop. His body couldn't keep up so he stoped resisting and stoped using his powers, but the pain continued, it was like the scientist enjoyed this.He mustered a few words to hurl next to him,Avalon.

"I know an ofgucial escape route and people willing to help you get away and give you new ideneties, but you are running out of time your new collar will be installed tommorr" whispered techno, he fainted

She spotted a loose panel nearby, she motioned anna's attention to it "Can you flicker into whater is behind that loose panel? we will have to wait till we are alone though"

Airion woke up with a jolt of energy being surged into him, it was painful. His eyes tried to adjust to the light but there was no light it was painful trying to find what was never there. All Airion could here was a snicker and a laugh
HELP NO STAY AWAY I SAID STAY AWAY " Airion screamed. However the scientist never went away they were always there. At once Airion realised what was going on, the scientists were going to use Airion to mind control hi use him as a spy to gain information about escapes. At that moment Airion lost hope he was going to end it all for him. He was about to until the scientist bound him to a chair and strapped him down. The scientists started to calm me down to stop resisting I didn't stop, next thing I knew I was in a lot of pain unable to move or even muster a groan. I admit this was the first time in my like I was scared, but I wasn't scared was I terrified.

I recognised this man his name was john he made me the super soldier. John edged near to me and took of my collar but I still couldn't use my powers, I tried to thrash and even bite him but my efforts were in vain. He put a little bracelet on me and I fell asleep. Airion was in a deep sleep. Then he woke up by being shocked.John knew his experiment was failing so he did something only a monster would do. He tested an mind control helmet on Airion. Airion was slowly slipping away and his memories were being replaced by what john wanted. Airion now believed that resistance was wrong and that the scientists orginization reigned supreme and should do whatever they ordered. Now Airion could use his powers but for evil. Airion first order was to beat down any rebellions. However there was still a part of Airion left in his ,mind fighting back what wasn't him.so Airion returned to his cell looking like he was in pain when he wasnt

Last edited:
Catching glimpse of what is happening she looked around and formed a plan, she tore open her matress to reveal the weak springs, she traightened out the spring, sharpened it, the picked the lock succsesfully no matter how painful her migrane was now, she darted down the hall

She spotted airion, but he looked different she glared at him then down the hall "What did they do to you" she spat through gritted teeth

They asked me things they installed a new collar aswell, it physically tightens my neck if I move out of a permitted area they call me a "threat" ughhh I can't wait to escape( can we pretend these are made up peope
That are in the rp but no one is acting ) who else is going to escape and what escape route are you taking, I've got a means of communication with a friend who can get your collars of and get you of the area asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back