• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Subject 28 [FXM]

Rachael

BLACKJACK!
Subject 20 [FXM]

So, lately I have this character in mind who is a mental asylum person, but she isn't crazy in the way that most think, the problem with her is that she is extremely cheerful, doesn't have a sense of any other type of emotion except happiness, she speaks mostly in a upbeat and cheery tone.
You know that character starfire from teen titans, that’s how I imagine how naive and oblivious she is to the real world. She also doesn't really know how to communicate clearly. She’s always smiling and all. She has a slight mental age of a child at times.

I have a small idea of her background and was thinking that she had been locked in her home for years and years not able to go outside and what happened in that home for her to be that way is unknown.
To add onto that I was thinking she had never seen the outside world in her life before. Due to being placed into the asylum right after she was found in her home.
So for ways the characters meet, one ide that are characters run into each other is perhaps your character is someone who is a psychologist, who has taken interest in the girls mental condition. So he decided to take the girl under his roof for only a bit to only study her, figure out her mental stage, how she is always smiling etc. ---You get what I mean. From there they start getting a bond and etc. you get it. There are many ways we can meet and if you have any ideas do tell me! Message me if this interest you.
Maybe perhaps your character is a Pessimist and for him to have to watch over someone who is optimistic about everything, could be interesting idea! Hmm? Who knows! I'm up for any type of addition that you might want to add to this!
Sorry if this all seems scrambled ha. My bad.

-I'm pretty active and respond multiple times in one day
-I ask that you are able to write at least a paragraph or more
-I write up to four paragraphs if I'm really invested I can write two pages for one response.
-I'm central time zone.
-Dark topics are fine
-I prefer FXM, me as the female.
Anymore questions?! Message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back