• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings studio ghibli / cottagecore rp search !

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
hullo everyone ! real quick, if you want my rp guidelines you can go to my main search thread here. but this is for a more specific rp search, so let's just jump into that !!

soo i'm not looking for a specific plot or anything, i'm more looking for a vibe? something like... studio ghibli, cottagecore, harvest moon energy~

here are some specific plots that we could try out:

1) kiki's delivery service: muse a is a witch who goes to stay in a new town to train, muse b is a resident of said town. romance blossoms!

2) harvest moon: muse a is a city person who moves to a small town to take over their grandpa's farm, muse b is a resident of said town, etc etc.

3) whisper of the heart: muse a often checks out library books, and finds a familiar name on the check out card of each one. the name is muse b's, who's trying to get muse a's attention by checking out books before they do. when they meet, they get off to a rocky start, but soon they both find out about each other's passions and inspire each other to be better.

ofc, we can go to a lot of other places with this, so just lemme know if you have another idea!

Last edited:
hello! this is short but I'll introduce myself on DM's if you'd like, but I just wanted you to know I'm totally interested in your 1st and 2nd idea very much! just let me know if you'd like to roleplay too! 🌸🌸

hello! this is short but I'll introduce myself on DM's if you'd like, but I just wanted you to know I'm totally interested in your 1st and 2nd idea very much! just let me know if you'd like to roleplay too! 🌸🌸
i’d love to rp with you! go ahead and shoot me a dm :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back