• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stuck in another world

2Bornot2B

is the important Question
So I've been Reading a lot of Isekai manga lately and thinking about it for a while but imagine your character being suddenly transported to a fantasy world with magic and all the Dragons and Elf girls you can imagine or maybe they died and reincarnated into the fantasy world or anything like that but I'll need ideas for Character and Story Arcs. The world itself will be similar to Skyrim, The middle ages or the dark ages technology wise but will be mainly and will have Four major cities the names are still a work in progress but they would be located fairly close together and in the South, while the North would be a cold tundra and the East and West be vast forests filled with Fantasy monsters such as Goblins or Orcs and could possibly be home to Elves.I'm not sure if any Rps have been done like this previously. Could I also get some constructive criticism? It is my first time making a post
00cd2d33493137-57be35be10850-jpg.450862

The forest would be something like this and the towns would look similar to
89fc4d76e0cd9947b670de135f0a8b5d-jpg.450863

Users who are viewing this thread

Back