• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
My old CS is gone, but not to worry. My own CS's are one of the few things I remember anymore.

There is four acceptable sheets posted so I shall post the rp page tomorrow or in the next two days to allow more sheets but overall this is ready to start if you want to be in it from the start "step your game up" would be the most suited words

Last edited:
Hey girls, hey lads
Don't leave these pages as nomads
I've lost so much since the Rp started
Are you all dead or am I cold hearted?

So I repost bumps with fervour
And i offer a discord server
They told me "post your shit" but it seems most here don't think this lore is lit

Its Kinda deja vu, posting a check or two
With My patient nature flattened out exterminated,
(I hate waiting)
Throwing lines in the pond unable to catch fish
The Bait is medieval fantasy,
it should fulfil the wish
The plot in store is structured,
It has many a arc
Through the fire,
Through the cold,
Through the pitch black dark
With monsters rising from the depths and falling from the sky
And towards the end the hero's should confront the guy
To battle on with good and evil one must surely die
But is it rebels or the kingdom? for they be shades of grey
You just need to post a sheet to start then find your way

sick bars bro

There's no riots or anything where I am but supermarkets are running out of stock.
If I can't buy mushrooms any time soon I'll be upset but it's not life threatening or anything

Hm. Not sure how to take that aha had no clue I was being monitored lol

I'm into this; I have a few chars that would work for it, depending on how dark or what side I want them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back