• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Anyone can post a character which I will accept if it meets the sheets requirements and isn't to bs

Do you wanna make a new cs page so we don't get new characters confused with old ones? Or are you just going to use the old one?

Are we still using the original OOC thread or is there a new one? Also could I have the discord sent to me

Are we still using the original OOC thread or is there a new one? Also could I have the discord sent to me
The original ooc is fine and I believe the discord server is down, I'll most likely make a new one when it's concrete that people are playing aha

Yea the agency is palpable as I read the two character sheets that have been there from the beginning haha

Honestly I have a cs all typed up and ready, I was just hoping a couple others would post their's first before me so I could get a good feel for power levels.

Honestly I have a cs all typed up and ready, I was just hoping a couple others would post their's first before me so I could get a good feel for power levels.
Well now I'm making someone OP. Just because of this. God powers. Lazer eyes. Everything.

All of them will be accessed by me so it's better to post what you want so I can whittle it into something that fits the lore or isn't BS

Just so people know,
No multiple abilities in a single mana type
No deadpool/wolverine shit
No superman shit
No necromancy

When you say no multiple abilities in a single Mana type, what do you mean by that? (Example?)

When you say no multiple abilities in a single Mana type, what do you mean by that? (Example?)
Say how in avatar firebenders can learn to shoot lightning,
Or earthbenders can bend metal or lava....

None of that aha

No "I heal with the right hand and burn with the left"

No superman like abilities in regards to having a big ever-changing list lol
Ice breath,
Super strength,
Super speed,
Laser eyes,
X Ray vision,
Super hearing,
Etc etc

I'd join as well! You sold me with the poem.
I do often find my posts to rhyme at times without meaning to
but it isnt something I aim for unless I've a song stuck in my head which I would parody to get out of my head. Said poem that sold you is a parody of the stupendium's song about some frostpunk game.

While my shit is great (lyrics and plots both)
A parody shouldn't be what sells you on my great rp idea aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back