• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Street Rats Insterest Check

Little Lozy

The idea has just been bouncing around in my head a bit, it's not fully fleshed out (but could easily be). Currently, I'm just looking at what a general interest would be as well as a possible co-mod to help me with coding and upkeep in the RP. 

"Street Rats follows a group of teens ranging from ages 12-19. These kids have their own society and live amoung abandoned areas of the city. They are theives as a trade and deal some in the crime and some in the  prosperity of the city. Mostly, they watch out for each other and themselves. Once you turn 20 you have to leave the society and make it on your own."

Well there is kind of a rough idea that is open to suggestions. Thanks so much for stopping by and leave a comment

I am very interested, though I will wait for more information before I make any decisions. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back