• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Street Magic || OOC

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
full

Street Magic

IC || OOC || CS || Rules || Lore
For discussion and general banter! Although I heavily encourage hopping into our discord server found here.
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
Is it possible to have more than one character? I was thinking of doing something like a dragon or thunderbird character, but you said to ask first.

So is this like a supernatural slice of life RP?
Kind of but I'm hoping the players would help construct plots and such.
Is it possible to have more than one character? I was thinking of doing something like a dragon or thunderbird character, but you said to ask first.
The max is now two but the dragon limitations are the size of a small horse (as they wouldn't have a human form) and no thunderbird as I believe they are important mythological figures. (Correct me if I'm wrong, just got off of a plane and I'm a bit out of sorts x3)

The max is now two but the dragon limitations are the size of a small horse (as they wouldn't have a human form) and no thunderbird as I believe they are important mythological figures. (Correct me if I'm wrong, just got off of a plane and I'm a bit out of sorts x3)

Haha, no problem! I totally understand the feeling ^^.

They're from Native American folklore and are featured in songs and stories, but I don't really know if they'd be held in a similar status to dragons. That's sort of how I saw them anyways.

Also concerning human forms would it be possible for a dragon or other non-humaniod to obtain a human form via some kind of spell or enchantment?

What about a gorgan/naga type creature?

Haha, no problem! I totally understand the feeling ^^.

They're from Native American folklore and are featured in songs and stories, but I don't really know if they'd be held in a similar status to dragons. That's sort of how I saw them anyways.

Also concerning human forms would it be possible for a dragon or other non-humaniod to obtain a human form via some kind of spell or enchantment?

What about a gorgan/naga type creature?
Hmmm, I'm not sure... I'd need more info.

Through a spell or enchanted item of some kind, sure. Although it wouldn't be pleasant to transform, that's for sure, because it isn't natural.

Love 'em. Centaurs especially.

Hmmm? So the plot wouldn't revolve around interspecies drama. But what about things like gathering ingredients if said character was an alchemist. Or exploring different dimensions and learning about one anothers' species? Sorry if I'm in the wrong ball park here, it's just this is a very unique idea and I'm interested on its functionality.

P.S: I'm planning on being the son of an older woman who owns an alchemy shop. A small family business.

Hmmm? So the plot wouldn't revolve around interspecies drama. But what about things like gathering ingredients if said character was an alchemist. Or exploring different dimensions and learning about one anothers' species? Sorry if I'm in the wrong ball park here, it's just this is a very unique idea and I'm interested on its functionality.
Nope, seeing as everyone as a whole is past that (although it isn't completely gone.) As for the alchemist, sure, but not the dimensions. Lore wise these creatures existed with humans and so far, no one has had the power to sustain a portal to another dimension for more than a second or so. It would be a foreign territory for everyone and not just humans.

I strongly suggest hopping into the discord server for faster discussion!

Hey Davod Davod , just an FYI, Stone will more than likely delete your CS if it is a WIP. She made a post in the announcements section on discord that WIP CS's will be deleted.

I PMed you your CS and deleted it. Please make sure to read everything before posting a character, thanks.

And I would strongly suggest hoping into the discord server as that is where most discussion is taking place.

Okay thanks:csmile: I'm having some problems with my discord at the moment, but I'll try to join as soon as I can

Hi there @WiZ just wanted to let you know that technically your {reserved} space on the CS is considered a WIP sheet by the GM. The WIP Character Sheets are deleted as per the rule.
Also, Noble Scion Noble Scion and Artorias Artorias , The Strengths and weakness are not quite meeting the minimum requirements. Be sure to read carefully the original CS template for minimum for acceptable applications.

Last edited:
alright would it be cool if I made a character who dabbled in medicinal magic as her family pushed her into the craft yet ended up not working in the family clinic as they'd wanted her too and instead works as a waitress in a local cafe to pay off her school debts

alright would it be cool if I made a character who dabbled in medicinal magic as her family pushed her into the craft yet ended up not working in the family clinic as they'd wanted her too and instead works as a waitress in a local cafe to pay off her school debts
Sure thing!
Good lord, I'm gonna need to read all of this before I start making decisions.

Nice world-building by the way.
We still aren't done, by the way. ^^

I recommend you two get into the discord server for faster discussion!

Would love to get caught up on everything talked about so far and all, however currently I don't have access to Discord. It's... complicated, to say the least. Is that a major problem as of right now?

Would love to get caught up on everything talked about so far and all, however currently I don't have access to Discord. It's... complicated, to say the least. Is that a major problem as of right now?
Its the main way we communicate as we don't really use an OOC thread. So to stay in touch with me and the other players, its strongly advised unless you don't mind being at a major disadvantage.

Name/Header
Nam ut idque graeci instructior, ne eam adversarium mediocritatem, cu omnes laudem consetetur sit. Vel vidit exerci ut, sed ei porro comprehensam. Te pro agam option consetetur, vix aeque tractatos hendrerit et. Laboramus vulputate theophrastus no sit, per justo dissentiet ne. Mel agam facete moderatius et, molestiae moderatius has no. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ea stet iusto mnesarchum mea, ad sit ipsum constituto. Eos at omnium bonorum, exerci corrumpit cum ei. Pericula laboramus mel id, eu lorem veritus efficiantur cum, timeam epicurei legendos mei ea. Eam ut admodum reprehendunt.

Nam ut idque graeci instructior, ne eam adversarium mediocritatem, cu omnes laudem consetetur sit. Vel vidit exerci ut, sed ei porro comprehensam. Te pro agam option consetetur, vix aeque tractatos hendrerit et. Laboramus vulputate theophrastus no sit, per justo dissentiet ne. Mel agam facete moderatius et, molestiae moderatius has no. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ea stet iusto mnesarchum mea, ad sit ipsum constituto. Eos at omnium bonorum, exerci corrumpit cum ei. Pericula laboramus mel id, eu lorem veritus efficiantur cum, timeam epicurei legendos mei ea. Eam ut admodum reprehendunt.
"Quote Here."

Mood: XXX
Thoughts: XXX
Near: XXX
Interacting: XXX
Tags:XXX
Coded By || StoneWolf18

Code:
[row][column=span6][div=border-right: 1px solid black;][div= text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: black; overflow: hidden;][font=Cormorant SC]Name/Header[/font][/div]Nam ut idque graeci instructior, ne eam adversarium mediocritatem, cu omnes laudem consetetur sit. Vel vidit exerci ut, sed ei porro comprehensam. Te pro agam option consetetur, vix aeque tractatos hendrerit et. Laboramus vulputate theophrastus no sit, per justo dissentiet ne. Mel agam facete moderatius et, molestiae moderatius has no. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ea stet iusto mnesarchum mea, ad sit ipsum constituto. Eos at omnium bonorum, exerci corrumpit cum ei. Pericula laboramus mel id, eu lorem veritus efficiantur cum, timeam epicurei legendos mei ea. Eam ut admodum reprehendunt.

Nam ut idque graeci instructior, ne eam adversarium mediocritatem, cu omnes laudem consetetur sit. Vel vidit exerci ut, sed ei porro comprehensam. Te pro agam option consetetur, vix aeque tractatos hendrerit et. Laboramus vulputate theophrastus no sit, per justo dissentiet ne. Mel agam facete moderatius et, molestiae moderatius has no. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ea stet iusto mnesarchum mea, ad sit ipsum constituto. Eos at omnium bonorum, exerci corrumpit cum ei. Pericula laboramus mel id, eu lorem veritus efficiantur cum, timeam epicurei legendos mei ea. Eam ut admodum reprehendunt.[/div][/column][column=span2][div=color: black; padding: 5px;][div=font-size: 40px; text-align: center; margin: auto;][font=Cormorant SC]"Quote Here."[/font][/div][div=height: 200px; width: 200px; background: url(https://via.placeholder.com/200); margin: auto; color: transparent;].[/div]
[div=text-align: center; font-size: 20px; margin-top: -10px;][font=Cormorant SC][b]Mood:[/b] XXX 
[b]Thoughts:[/b] XXX
[b]Location:[/b] XXX 
[b]Near:[/b] XXX
[b]Interacting:[/b] XXX 
[b]Tags:[/b]XXX
[size=1]Coded By || [url=https://www.rpnation.com/members/stonewolf18.12813/]StoneWolf18[/url][/size][/font][/div][/div][/column][/row]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back