• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Strangers (FxF)

DeadIsTheNewAlive

Gayest Artist You Know
Their mothers met at an expecting mother's group. They were born only an hour apart, and from then on, they were always together. They were the best friends that got into trouble together, that lied for one another, that protected one another, and that loved one another. They grew up together knowing everything about each other. They were practically sisters.

However, Muse A always knew that she was in love with her best friend. They had innocently given each other their first kiss, and they were always more intimate than most girls. Muse A hid the fact that she was gay from Muse B for fear of losing her best friend. She didn't know how to react, she didn't know how to lie to her best friend why she never dated or why she left the boys that Muse B set up for her.

After one night when they were sixteen, the girls got into a fight over a boy Muse A knew was using Muse B. After Muse B accused Muse A of wanting said boy, Muse A storms home crying. The fight keeps them away for a week, the longest they had gone without talking.

A week later, Muse B goes to surprise her best friend with Sushi and ice cream for their traditional movie night, only to find Muse A on the couch with a girl. The next day Muse B confronts Muse A. Muse A comes clean, and the revelation finally creates a rift between the girls. Muse A thinks it's because she's disgusted with her sexuality, but Muse B felt betrayed that she hadn't been the first person her best friend had come out to.

Now at 22, the girls are out of college and both had moved out to California, not knowing where the other was going. Both girls grab an apartment for a great price and agree to have a roommate. Too bad they are each other's roommates.

The former best friends have to fight with feelings, betrayal, love, and reaching their career goals.

They weren't lovers, but now they're strangers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspired by the song "Strangers" by Halsey
It can be romantic depending on if you want to have Muse B be secretly in love with her best friend or whatever we decide. This is just the basic guideline.
I'm pretty open to suggestions and criticisms! Message me if you're up for something like this.​

Their mothers met at an expecting mother's group. They were born only an hour apart, and from then on, they were always together. They were the best friends that got into trouble together, that lied for one another, that protected one another, and that loved one another. They grew up together knowing everything about each other. They were practically sisters.

However, Muse A always knew that she was in love with her best friend. They had innocently given each other their first kiss, and they were always more intimate than most girls. Muse A hid the fact that she was gay from Muse B for fear of losing her best friend. She didn't know how to react, she didn't know how to lie to her best friend why she never dated or why she left the boys that Muse B set up for her.

After one night when they were sixteen, the girls got into a fight over a boy Muse A knew was using Muse B. After Muse B accused Muse A of wanting said boy, Muse A storms home crying. The fight keeps them away for a week, the longest they had gone without talking.

A week later, Muse B goes to surprise her best friend with Sushi and ice cream for their traditional movie night, only to find Muse A on the couch with a girl. The next day Muse B confronts Muse A. Muse A comes clean, and the revelation finally creates a rift between the girls. Muse A thinks it's because she's disgusted with her sexuality, but Muse B felt betrayed that she hadn't been the first person her best friend had come out to.

Now at 22, the girls are out of college and both had moved out to California, not knowing where the other was going. Both girls grab an apartment for a great price and agree to have a roommate. Too bad they are each other's roommates.

The former best friends have to fight with feelings, betrayal, love, and reaching their career goals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It can be romantic depending on if you want to have Muse B be secretly in love with her best friend or whatever we decide. This is just the basic guideline.
I'm pretty open to suggestions and criticisms! Message me if you're up for something like this.​

I'm interested in this if you're still looking!!!!

I'd be interested, although I'm not sure if you're still open?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back