• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger Things

lunar.thrill

๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฆ‡
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Lunar.Thrill here, looking for a rp partner for a stranger things roleplay! I'm currently looking for someone who can give me 1-3 paragraphs minimum, and give me enough to reply to. If you write more than 3, I will match!
I'm currently looking for someone who can play either Steve or Billy for me! can play whoever you'd like me to as well!
I do not specifically have any plots in mind,, but am totally open to either a. Helping come up with one or b. Going with the flow of things and basing it off the season plots.

either send me a PM or reply to this thread! Tysm!!

hello!! i would be so down to do an interaction with you! i can for sure play billy for you if you're still open! in return, i was wondering if you'd be able to play mike perhaps?? you can shoot me a pm if you're still searching n are up to an interaction!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back