• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Charlie_

Lurker
Hii!! guys okay so small introduction about myself! My name is Charlie and i am nineteen years old also I go by He/they pronouns! So i haven't really roleplayed in awhile so I'm really sorry if I'm a bit rusty, but Ima hopeless romantic and need some romance in my life right now. Also I only would like to roleplay with people who are 18+ as it makes me extremely uncomfortable rping with minors.

Now for plots its kind of all over the place so I apologize but we can discuss more in pms! So i recently have been watching the new season of stranger things and I wanna do a sort of stranger things type rp?

SO I have made a new Oc well two new ocs a female Oc and a male Oc just depending on what you prefer! As for plots go I would like to do a dynamic between either Jonathan x my Oc or Eddie x my Oc!

For Jonathan it would be instead of him dating Nancy maybe my Oc is a new person at school and they become friends and it goes from there? or we can come up with something!

Now for Eddie in the fourth season Mike/Dustin have to find a replacement for Lucas in D&D and maybe they find my character and it can go from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back