• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stranded/Survival?

Elise Ebele

General of the Gen/Ran
Would a stranded/survival rp even belong in the realistic catigory? Idk.

Is it an interest of y’all?

yeah, i'd say so.
i'd probably join, just would like a little more detail

My idea is that these people get kidnapped (or adultnapped) and then find them selves on a strang island with no way home. Sounds basic, I know. But there will be twists and surprises. They have to find a way to live in a world that is different from their own. The island itself is a bit magical, but I didn’t think it was enough to put it in the fantasy. And I would be moving the story with cool plot devises to keep it fun.

I'm interested but would want to know more about the setting before I comitted any time into character. I'll keep an eye out for updates. ^^

I will use this thread to keep you all updated then!

I'm interested but would want to know more about the setting before I comitted any time into character. I'll keep an eye out for updates. ^^

Lemme see if I can give you a good setting with out spoiling my plot surprises. (n_n) I want to share my vision for the story, because I think people ought to know what it is.

The island is set apart from any thing else in time and space. It is not of this world. (You know how in Moana, Maui pulls inslands from the sea? So the world start off as ocean and the islands pop up bit by bit. It is like that, but the island we land on in the only one so far in this world) Now that we’ve found our selves on this island, we have to find a way to survive and maybe eventually thrive.

So the role play in and of it self will probably consist of us exploring the island; finding food, water and shelter; getting used to island lifestyle and after doing that and getting used to each other, building a society, because we can’t leave.

I would love to join! I have an original character I roleplay with often, could you see if she would be ok for this? And there's this really cool website called chatzy that you can talk and roleplay on and the group could do it there! Heres a ref sheet for my character---> OC

Rozy your character actually reminds me of a close friend as far as appearance! And I like her.

But it’s official: I’ll set up the rp to morrow probably! I’m moving out of my dorm but will be summer free after that! You guys keep an eye out.

I'd be incredibly interested in this, if there's room, and I'm more than willing to play multiple characters in case you want some strategic deaths.

ya that sounds cool, i'm down to join.

I'm interested, but perhaps add something like monsters appearing in the night like some survival games in steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back