• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stranded... ((Closed/Filled))

Sylver367

Okay so, I had this idea about making an rp about a group of... lets say.. 6 teenagers on a boat. The pilot/captain/etc is their biology teacher. They come upon a storm, which blows them way off course, and they crash on a unknown island. The teacher dies in the crash and the teenagers have to survive on their own, until possible rescue. If this gets enough interest, as in 5 people wanting to join, then Ill make an rp thread for this, for those people, which would fill the teenagers spots.

Now I know there are other variations of this out there, but I figured, what the heck, start up one for a small group and see where it goes.

Feel free to put your input on the story, as well as let me know if you want a spot in this.

5/5 ... Spots reserved for:

@king5ter

@ANOpaqueRoseThatsNA

@oOVacatedWisperOo

@Elegy

@Allina Auburn

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, could I reserve a male spot?

Where would they be stranded and depending on the crash/boat malfunction is there a possibility of them being separated from the group for a period of time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. Spot reserved then, and to answer your questions:

Yes thats a possibility, and I haven't really decided on where, thats something I was hoping on asking the players to assist with picking.

I'll be looking out for this. A spot reservation is preferable too if you want.

Places I would suggest:

Costa Rica

Borneo

Fiji

Amazon

Malaysia

I suggest reading about/watching some survival stories or shows, although not the most accurate, they may provide some inspiration for how you'd like this RP to evolve, or how you'd like to develope the setting.

Also how old are the students, and why are they on this trip?

Actually, thats what Ive been doing over the past week.. when there was nothing else to do. Been stuck inside, not feeling the best, and I got bored. How I got the idea in the first place.

I was going to set the ages at 16-18 Since they are all in the same class. Advanced biology. They were on this as a trip for their class, permission was granted by parents, to do some studying of ocean animals. Its was a summer class, so the setting would be in the summer months. The class was for kids in the age group I said earlier.

If that made any sense at all. ((I suck at explaining ideas easily.)) As for the places, I`ll look into your suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back