• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stormy sea

Diaval

hi!

Once again i am looking for a rp , and this time i am in the mood for some (dark) fantasy/ drama involving mermaids /mermen XD

I do have some basic plot ideas, but of course am always open for other suggestions!

A deal with the devil

- there is this rumor about a creature living somewhere in the oceon, able to use magic and fullfill someones deepest whish- but everything comes with a price..

Mermaids are not real, are they?

- what someone discoveres at the beach after a hurricane should not exist....

Shipwreck

- after a shipwreck one of the survivors gets saved by what they belived was just a fairytale...

Locked away

- The extinction of supernatural beings started many years ago with the crusades. Back than they were found everywhere, today only a few remained. Those who survived are forced to hide because they know their enemies are still out there...
-two of our characters ( any type of *at least part humaoid* supernatural being ) found themselfes captured and transported to a secret facility. they have to work together to escape

Something is off....

- (character A) meets a man that seems more than just shady. when trying to figure out his true intentions (character A) learns that character B has more than one secret.... When comming in contact with sea-water He suddenly isnt compleately human anymore...

That was...unexpected.

- when fishing character A accidently catches a mermaid instead

mermay_challenge_by_naoguiarts-dcbv2nn.png
Nereus , at least that is what he calls himselfe, is a merman with great knowledge about dark magic and other forbitten things. He lives outside of society and even most others of his kind dont trust him

Hit me up with what you wanna do they're all interesting.

interested– I have several OCs that would work perfectly for most of these plots or even with the OC you have posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back