• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Storm-Struck in a Hotel

Would you join this RP?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Not sure.

• Total voters

Myla

The nerd with the books
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

saalbhofnacht_ohne_weissen_fleck.jpg

Many come to the Saalbacher Hof Hotel to either visit as vacation spot, conference meeting, to travel, to rest after a long day of travel etc. However, during this time you chose to visit and stay at the hotel there is a snow storm going on. It gets so bad you eventually hear this notice:

Ladies and gentlement, please excuse the short notice, but all visitors and employees are advise to stay in the building due to poor weather conditions outdoors.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope your stay is pleasant. Thank you for choosing the Saalbacher Hof Hotel and have a nice day!

As the day goes on, the storm gets worse and worse. No one has seen anything like it in the past twenty years! There's ice all over the road, the snow is piling up against the lobby doors, the windows are ice cold, hail is falling from the sky, and the sky is darkening more as the day progresses. After a while you hear another notice that is no longer a recommendation, but a demand.:

Ladies and gentlement, please excuse the short notice, but all visitors and employees are to stay in the building due to poor weather conditions outdoors until it clears out. This is for your own safety, so I will repeat: all visitors and employees are to stay in the building due to poor weather conditions outdoors until it clears out.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope your stay is pleasant. Thank you for choosing the Saalbacher Hof Hotel and have a nice day!

What is going to happen? What will you do? How would you react after hearing this? When will clear out? Only time will tell.

hailstorm.gif

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]Okay that's great! I'm definitely joining.

[/QUOTE]
Alright :D

Tiegirl said:
Seems cool. I wouldn't mind joining
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Then go ahead to the thread and create your CS. :)

Only accepting one more male character and then no more. I have way too many characters signed up. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back